Epikur

TYT: 'How much of a groomer and pedophile is Joe Rogan?'

15 posts in this topic

We can play that game if you want, but it quickly devolves into a situation where nothing means anything. Everybody is a nazi, everybody is a cultist, everybody is a groomer... it doesn't help either side. People are already way too divided. This is the way you make it so that nobody can ever talk to each other again.

This, right here, is one example of why I hate TYT. While they are progressives, how they speak and communicate with their body language makes them look too hubris and prideful with their political takes. Too emotional and reactive with little logic to sequence ways of actually helping people instead.

There are better progressives out there with more sane takes of the political situation than TYT.

Edited by Danioover9000

LOL.  Using that logic...progressives are racist because they protect actual racists by labeling any perceived minor linguistic or ideological/policy transgression as racism.

Hilarious lack of self-awareness there. 

The the most valuable part of this show is a study of their rhetoric, how weird, annoying and original it is. 

As others said: Emotional, Reactive, Prideful, Superiority complexes, Judgmental. Well I really cant stand it, I must conclude there are things I don't get.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

TYT, while they do present some good perspectives politically, fail to open up to and understand the full spectrum of humanity.

Damn is this so hard to watch.

I feel like energetically TYT is the left wing version of Paul Joseph Watson, nothing but aggressive drainage there.

After some time of watching this again, they did make a few good points, it's just way too devising for my take.

Joe Rogan and TYT should come together and talk it out.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

After some time of watching this again, they did make a few good points, it's just way too devising for my take.

Joe Rogan and TYT should come together and talk it out.

Got to admit, few good points were raised. Too bad they get clouded by all the density in there.

Still would love to see them talk it out on JREs. This talking and bashing from distance is not helping.

TYT giving Joe Rogan a taste of his own medicine (echo chamber circle jerks, assumptions about people he doesn't know, parroting the same talking points of right wing garbage) and of course the Rogan fanboys are foaming at the mouth saying how ridiculous it is

lmfao lowkey it is brilliant and it does make you wonder...

Her points were reasonable when discussing identity. The groomer language is tailored to put down your opponents and link them to things they have no place in being linked. Its part of the resistance to anything we are not, and this comes about because we are not the presence behind identity but a cluster of man-made split identities instead. We constantly fight over these identities and expend energy to protect them.

We've got the right and left identities. We've got Joe Rogan's identity. We've got the TYT brand. We've got all these named personalities and words to argue over. All image. All about how it makes you, her, or Joe feel. 

It also depends on how much you like feeling a certain way. You could transfer some of Anna's anger here, which she's great at projecting, and then run with it. Build reasons why you are angry, justify it in your head, and then have it form part of your identity which you then have to defend going forward. All that takes a lot of energy and time to maintain. So consider whether it's worth it before continuing.

Just be. Be the presence behind the identity and less of this matters. We still benefit from looking out for those people being persecuted for their way of living, if at the same time we encourage people to move beyond identity into something more permanent, that will be with them for an eternity. 

Edited by BlueOak

13 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

TYT giving Joe Rogan a taste of his own medicine (echo chamber circle jerks, assumptions about people he doesn't know, parroting the same talking points of right wing garbage) and of course the Rogan fanboys are foaming at the mouth saying how ridiculous it is

lmfao lowkey it is brilliant and it does make you wonder...

It is entertaining like when Cenk wanted to fight Joe. More entertaining are the comments. TYT might end like CNN