Bob Seeker

What to do when you realize you hate life?

11 posts in this topic

I’m trying to be more honest, and I’m not motivated for anything, I think because I have a hatred toward life. 

like it would be more painful to participate fully in this game when it has been so evil to me.

Maybe I will need to do healing work.

Not sure.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

feeling hate is a sure sign major healing is needed ... first thing to see is that all hatred is self hatred it is not to do with the life experience

got to transmute the hate into love ... this is the first step of any spiritual work, to be full and overflowing with love, after this life begins in earnest

just have to sit on the cushion, no matter how long how painful how unfruitful ... this is the work

Get some bro love. 

Realise everyone has less than 150 years to live regardless of how good/bad your life is.

Definitely need to do some healing work.

I’d start by evaluating different areas of your life. Here’s one way you could do that.

On a scale of 1-10 score yourself in the following areas…

1. Health

2. Relationships

3. Career

4. Financial

5. Spiritual 

Now target whichever area you feel improving would makes the biggest change in your quality of life.

Congrats, you’ve begun your healing journey. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

You are wasting time and energy complaining about life. Surrender the hate and stop playing games. Try not to talk your problems so you can stop creating karma and mental loops. Just accept whatever is the case and solve your problems in silence. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

How about being more loving with yourself, perhaps see if you can get in the perspective that all you really need to feel well-being is to choose to love the one that feels bad/afraid/struggling

You hate the life that the powerful have created for yourself.

Yo dont hate life, you hate living this life.

Bro, there's no need to hate life. Everyone of us got less than 150 years to live.

If you hate your life, don't worry. Just know that it will end within 150 years. If you are envious of someone's life, same thing their life will also end within 150 years.

Edited by hyruga

You don't have to participate in their game any more. You can make your own game.

Find something that seems meaningful or worthwhile to you, and then do that.

Do whatever brings you joy and happiness, regardless of how society looks upon it.

If you need to play video games for 6 hours every night to be happy, do that.

If you need to quit your job to play guitar full-time or something, it's going to be difficult, but it's better than being totally miserable and hating life for the next 40 years.

I've met a lot of people, and while they feel disappointment and even desperation, they still have desire to participate on some level. You can't overcome desire with hate, it's a more complicated process where understanding replaces the emotions...