Gabith

Nothing works for me

32 posts in this topic

@Gabith I feel you. You need someone to hold you by the hand for some time, fix your inner game with actual real life socialization exercises and get some fucking tangible results. 

Asking for help is not a weakness. 

Not getting laid for men is a stab in their heart. And then society puts salt on your wounds for not getting laid. And then you judge and hate yourself for not getting laid.

Once you see that there are women who love you for being yourself ( a slightly stronger and more empowered version of yourself, not the helpless-bummehelpless-bummed out version of yourself)  you will become a new man and life will be worth it again. Not because of the sex or the girls. But because you believe in yourself again. 

Feel free to DM me and have a talk with me on discord. I do not charge and will offer you some perspective , cool ideas and perhaps some release. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

You must understand that meditation and letting go is a feminine way of solving problems. It helps in some cases. But in other cases, you have to face the laws. For example, let's say you drove a car and killed a dog. You have to face the music, not run away and choose to let go.

34 minutes ago, bliss54 said:

Do you live with your parents still?

no, I live alone 

12 minutes ago, Gabith said:

no, I live alone 

Oh nice

Bullying is fucked up. But if you live through it your only choice is to be exceptionally badass. Not badass as in being some "bad boy", but badass in how you direct your life.

This is a test man. You can reach the freedom and peace you want through concrete action over time. You can do this. Recognize that you are on the hero's journey, enjoy the ride.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:44 AM, Gabith said:

Spirituality was useless to me, it was an illusion
I thought I was happy for a few weeks but every time I was naive
Now I see how bad I feel, I was always a people pleaser, a dog.

Since all those years of school bullying, I became weak, insecure, people-pleaser...
I tried so many things, but it was 10 years of my life wasted.
I tried to accept myself as I am, weak, feeling less than others, anxious and lousy with girls, but it didn't work. 
I tried to become confident, I tried to believe, to use the law of attraction, to believe that I would find my girlfriend or that I was attractive. 
I tried to be happy alone, to resign myself. 
I tried to stop caring what others think of me. 
I tried magic, mantras, positive affirmations, loving myself...
Energy therapists, psychologists, help centers, drugs, meditation, spending time alone, talking to my inner child, getting muscular,...

I can't stand being like this anymore, I don't want to fight anymore because it leads to nothing but more pain.
Even the narcissistic perverts are more loved and respected than me.

If only I could be like them, mean, manipulative without ever feeling bad. At least women would pay attention to me and I wouldn't be alone all my life.
I can't be happy the only time in my life I was really happy was when I was with a girlfriend or when I was on drugs.
These men and women who harassed me at school for years have totally destroyed me after 10 years of fighting to change, I am the same but feeling worse because I am more aware. 

I hate these women, I had always idealized them to take them as angels, to feel less than nothing in front of them, to try to please them or to pretend that they did not attract me... They don't give a damn about nice or insecure guys. 
They like assholes, bad guys, fake guys. I always feel bad about myself, always thinking what others think of me, believing that they're making fun of me, having negative thoughts of me, will reject me if I ask them out. 

I hate myself even more, acting like a dog, being afraid of confrontation, of displeasing or being rejected. Having tried everything to stay the same, seeing all these people worse than me who find love

The law of attraction, love, magic are all bullshit.
All these people who tell me "it's going to be ok" "keep fighting" "don't give up" .... they make me sick I was fighting for 10 years, I had toxic girlfriend who manipulated me because of my weakness and my insecurities, now I'm alone like never and I see how much I was naive how much I'm destroyed inside how much this world is bad, all this spiritual bulltshit is only making it worse, believing but nothing good ever happens 

I want to be an asshole, a bad guy, I want to be the extreme opposite of who I am without feeling bad. I can't live like this anymore, I'd rather die than stay a dog. But how to do it? Nothing works, I'm doomed to feel inferior to others, to feel not good enough or weird

I can't even choose suicide because this fucking God is creating bad karma if I kill myself. It's pure hell, hell is here thank u "loving god" 

First of all, you got all the love here buddy, and I mean that :D

Second don't put yourself down. Don't try to be like the "bad guy" just to get sex, because you will find out that that life is extremely miserable, and comes with a WHOLE set of demons on its own. Sex, girls, all that are just an aspect of life, not the entire life. You want to work on you right now, and try to give yourself the utmost respect. I applaud you for opening up, and I encourage to do the same for yourself. If you are doing spirituality for gains, I don't think you will be too happy. Spirituality is about finding the source of truth and creation, and the more you go on this route, the more you realize that all this chasing of money, women, sex, and pleasure is senseless and highly unconscious. When you have a burning desire to know the source of creation, to experience it, and to embody it, if you truly want that, you would be at a place where you would not mind dying alone. It's also helpful to have a conscious, authentic life purpose, and to work towards something greater than yourself. What is uniquely you? What are your strengths? And how can you contribute these strengths in this lifetime, in an authentic way. If you put this as your number one desire, need, and ultimate goal, then you will realize that you won't care for anything else, and you might even see that all of these things will come naturally by itself. And about fully enjoying the nature of intimacy in this life, go about it with a positive attitude. When you go out and see an attractive woman, don't get intimidated. If you notice yourself getting horny, don't feel bad, as some extreme feminists might make you believe. You are not a creep, you are just a human with needs. Instead, walk into that feeling of horniness, and shoot your shot. Don't think about what you are going to say, just follow your instincts, follow that sexual desire, because you know how do it, it's in our genes, you are human. Just shoot your shot. You won't make 100% of the shots you take, but the shots you make are the shots that you take. You are not some "unattractive nice guy", you just simply need to put in more work in that area. Just like sports, some people have a natural inclining, while others have to put in a little more time. But at the end, anybody be an amazing basketball player if they put in the time. So next time you see that cute barista at Starbucks, or see that single girl at the bar, just approach, don't think, just shoot the ball. Move into that sexual urge, and let yourself be spontaneous. Flirt, make flirty comments, wink, all of that. And if things are going well, if you feel that tension growing, get a number, or even set a date. You do it, as it shows that you are taking initiative. Hope this helps!  

On 5/13/2022 at 10:49 AM, Gabith said:

I applaud your raw honesty!! I once felt the way you have felt, in fact a lot of what you wrote has happened to me so I understand exactly how you feel. But a couple of things to respond... spirituality isn't B.S. it's the truth. How I found a way out of the pain you experienced is I first learned to love myself. The only opinion when it comes to you IS YOUR OPINION. If you cannot find a way to love yourself you are doomed to be miserable for your entire life. You are a loveable person, take joy in the thought that no matter how bad you want to be a devil you cannot. You cannot because you are conscious, you understand emotional pain at a HIGH level and as a result you do not wish that on anyone. How can someone who understands the depths of pain wish to inflict that on anyone else? This is proof of how loving you are!!! 

You are already on the path of Spirituality, Spirituality is the path of truth both personal and existential. It is about being honest with yourself and others and taking ownership, I'm talking EXTREME OWNERSHIP!! You are already walking that path ready you realize it or not. Your honesty is a breath of fresh air!!! Dig deeper, unravel more layers of pain, keep digging until you bring ALL OF IT to the surface. If you want fast results psychedelics can assist in that regard.

You only heal when you use the raw honesty you are using now, tune into that. Spirituality teaches you to love yourself, to stop searching outward and focus inward, to take ownership for everything in your life, and as a result to acknowledge the value of your existence. You have no clue how important your life is to you.....until it is truly threatened to be taken from you. All your pain is an illusion that feels real, if you go through the Dark Night of the Soul process all this will be revealed to you. 

It gets worse before it gets better, keep on keeping on. I've been where you are, and it is totally worth it in the end!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I know this might be a reply that u dont want to hear and maybe doesnt help but theres problem with your thinking. 

Try to work harder at habits you are already doing. Dont say oh i tried this and that. No still continue it for few months.

Dont overthink. Dont play the victim.

Maybe it have done bad stuff on ur psyche but learn to let go. It happened, forgive it.

Just do small things. And notice how you are feeling, what thoughts you have. 

Your mind is always there to deceive you. One bad thought come up and you just continue it, start complaining

Im sorry all these things happened, let go