Cesco

Is a belief in tarrot cards, and magical items Green or Purple

6 posts in this topic

A friend of mine is INFP and seem to believe in guardian angles, tarrot cards, Ouija boards, magic crystals that affect her energy levels. I wanted to ask if this is stage purple or stage green. And if it is green what is the level of magical thinking on green and how does it compare to purple.

That's mostly New Age Green subculture these days. Once Orange opens itself beyond the strictly rational, logical, quantitative, and scientific, the realm of the New Age opens up.

Purple has a lot of animistic occult practices, but Green is much more developed. Green is also capable of the Orange level rationality. A lot of the New Age borrows and reinvents ancient ideas from Purple. It's like Neo-Purple, for a modern era.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's mostly New Age Green subculture these days. Once Orange opens itself beyond the strictly rational, logical, quantitative, and scientific, the realm of the New Age opens up.

Purple has a lot of animistic occult practices, but Green is much more developed. Green is also capable of the Orange level rationality. A lot of the New Age borrows and reinvents ancient ideas from Purple. It's like Neo-Purple, for a modern era.

Is there a difference with this if it is unhealthy green using these ideas and healthy green using these ideas?

I think I read some where that they are like the oracles of ancient grace, they can be like a hint towards the right direction/to the what you should do in your life, it depends on you the receiver.

think about it, wisdom isn’t something rational that you can explain with numbers, and in our current times there it is only sane to rely on people who’ve studied theories, for example a   Financial advisor to give you advice —but only in their field. Who are you gonna rely on when it comes to general life advice or making a life choice generally ? 
Tarot cards kind of gives you an idea to meditate on.

Osho believes in tarot cards, he has a tarot card setThat I use sometimes for fun.

I think it’s magical thinking, and superstition if its taken too literally, as green turquoise and purple seems to believe in them, and those stages have magical thinking which is why they relate to each other better than other stages.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A lot of the New Age borrows and reinvents ancient ideas from Purple. It's like Neo-Purple, for a modern era.

If purple has an object like tarot cards, they believe in them as an absolute source of truth. If a card says you're going to meet the love of your life, you better start making wedding ceremonies, sacrifices to the gods, and space for new children. If the card says you'll have a conflict in the near future, you better start preparing for war.

Do Green people do this in response to tarot cards? No, because they know on some level it's just a silly game. If you're purple, you CANNOT fathom that such magic objects could be faulty. That would destroy your worldview and move you into red, where you trust only your ego.

54 minutes ago, Cesco said:

Is there a difference with this if it is unhealthy green using these ideas and healthy green using these ideas?

I've made the mistake of taking tarot cards too seriously. I think there's some supernatural element to them (you see the cards you need to see at the time you need to see them), but they're typically very vague and you'll only realize their significance much later.

@Leo Gura @Cesco Tarots have various levels of interpetations. The highest go up to the non duality and unity of turquise.
They can be used to describe the movement of the universe from God to God.
This guy is the public figure of an old western esoteric order, He goes through every one of them. You won't find this in mainstream New age.
If you don't bother to read the subtitles i think it can an intresting presentation