Ahbapx

AI that creates Mindblowing Art (Free)

73 posts in this topic

I wanted to share this technology which I thought would be revolutionary for our understanding of what Art is and how cheap "regular" Art will be in the future,

If these types of AI can make Art similar looking to all our famous painters, that will be a big question mark for all of us,

Still, it will be a huge jump of benefits for creators and artists, and this technology will also be good for modeling 3D structures in the future as well, 

it has also themes that are deep trained to make your keywords fit in to and shaped by the themes.

and one of the most essential qualities of this tech is it supports ALL languages because it collects data from google so all languages are one language.

Try it.  https://app.wombo.art/  I believe this site is one of the first to do this and for free.

(OpenAI GPT-3 has also the same project called  "DALL-E" and "DALL-E 2" but they are still in beta and not open to the public, Very high chance theirs will be much better than this. That is also worth keeping eye on.)

With as many tries as you want you can collect very cool arts, here are some results I have gathered myself with only a few tries.

Keyword : "consciousness"

Result:blank_tradingcard.jpg

Keywords : "A flying pink elephant."

Theme : Synthwave

result:blank_tradingcard (1).jpg

Keywords: "Ancient alien civilization."

theme: Steampunk

result:blank_tradingcard (2).jpg

Black_Kali_Ma_TradingCard.jpgKali_Ma_TradingCard.jpgFenrir_Wakes_Up_TradingCard.jpgFenrir_Wakes_TradingCard.jpg

Fenrir_Wakes_Up_TradingCard (1).jpgInvoking_Kali_Ma_TradingCard (1).jpg

Invoking_Kali_Ma_TradingCard.jpgInvoking_Fenrir_TradingCard.jpg

Lucipher_Walking_TradingCard.jpgztaSxiv.jpg

6x6ejMp.jpgkkMWrNR.jpg

w6Dev74.jpgCwv0wDw.jpg

Nice, this can be used for deity-work, too...

Thanks for sharing, I will use this a lot.

Very interesting. Although I wonder what the source material feeding this AI is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Boundary between things.

AI: nope

Edit: The most creative of artists cant unimagine metaphorical identities while somehow maintaining structural cohesion like these AI does, they would have to actually try to make those metaphores without being able to in the first place.

What you will see again and again is that when humans try to do that they depict a multitude of things that are already something, a multiplication the sum of which obscures preconceived metaphors, the AI however, in trying to create something cohesive out of elements it does not understand has the unique ability to make totally new metaphors, well so far as they who watch their art do not merely accept the minimal resemblance to something at first sight; in which case, in a mere subjective sense, the AI have succeeded.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Man ! This is so interesting ?, lot of potential in these kind of tech, I wonder if someone misuses it ?,like creating a fake Ai generated image with just words and then post it on social media ,misleading people 

Cool man. 

I pressent you

Awkward cheese factory. 

image.jpeg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very interesting. Although I wonder what the source material feeding this AI is.

It seems to me, that it googles the string that you give to it, and then applies the choosen background in some kind of way.

Edited by zurew

monkey realizes, he never really was a monkey, he simply imagined himself that wayblank_tradingcard (5).jpg

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Try Artbreeder!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Donald Trump works at McDonald's

blank_tradingcard.jpg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

hypnogram.xyz is another one of these. It often even understands pop-culture references, lol

Spiral_Dynamics_TradingCard (2).jpg

Spiral_Dynamics_TradingCard (1).jpg

Spiral_Dynamics_TradingCard (3).jpg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Some that came out especially well:
hDRanaH.jpgcjsiB6J.jpg

ZKg9as7.jpg6r9q1ag.jpg

Wow, I love this!

Edit: don't know why the names disappeared...

So

1.) Infinite Library

2.) Colombian Beach

3.) Terrible Dream

blank_tradingcard (4).jpg

blank_tradingcard (2).jpg

blank_tradingcard (3).jpg

Edited by Federico del pueblo

7 hours ago, mmKay said:

Cool man. 

I pressent you

Awkward cheese factory.

Haha, I so wouldn't want to be in that cheese factory ?

But it captured the vibe really well.