Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sausagehead

Do Joe Dispenzas teachings work?

16 posts in this topic

Anyone here follow Joe Dispenzas and have success manifesting positive changes in their life? I’m super skeptical about this sort of thing

The book "Becoming Supernatural" is awesome. Many great meditations in there, you can find most of them on youtube. The best one in my opinion is the tuning into new potentials meditation. Ive used it to manifest tens of thousands of dollars. Must be done consistently everyday tho. Ive read a couple of his other books, but Becoming Supernatural is the only one I feel is worth your time.

Yes!! he sure does help me put me in the present moment.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Pacific Sage Can you share what about his techniques gets into the moment?

And what is the shift like going from wherever you were into the present moment from his meditations?

I have always been skeptical about Dispenza because he claims you can heal and manifest, and yet he still has a poor hairline, despite obviously caring about his appearance and hair. You would think if he had the ability and understanding to manifest and heal the body, why not just fix your hair, how hard can that be?

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

and yet he still has a poor hairline,

Oh, you meant that seriously? I took it as a joke the first time you mentioned it.

Of course, the entity desires to have a more youthful-looking head of hair. And at the same time, the entity also developed methods of manifesting that are at least effective enough to cure/fix the physical body. However, these methods of which the entity is aware require a considerable amount of discipline/repetition to be effective. Furthermore, the entity is oriented towards serving others, and as such finds bringing his methods to people who have more pressing maladies of greater importance than fixing his hairline, he also finds working to improve his meditations/research methodology to be more worthy of his time.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I have always been skeptical about Dispenza because he claims you can heal and manifest, and yet he still has a poor hairline, despite obviously caring about his appearance and hair. You would think if he had the ability and understanding to manifest and heal the body, why not just fix your hair, how hard can that be?

You have a very valid point here.

The guy healed himself to be able to walk again but can't fix his hairline????

hmmm...

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Pacific Sage Can you share what about his techniques gets into the moment?

And what is the shift like going from wherever you were into the present moment from his meditations?

@Raptorsin7

I do not practice his meditation, but I do watch one Joe Dispenza video a day, to keep the doctor away lol. It's to help me remind me of the power of now. I ll link one of his videos. 

Maybe the hair is the biggest one to fix lol, but he has fixed his entire body when reality had broken it to an unimaginable state.

https://youtu.be/ZEJjKklVxBA

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

it won't help with awakening. But his teachings are good.

I think he understands consciousness, but he dumbs it down to cater to a wider audience. Which is fine the underlying message he is trying to get across feels truthful to me. 

I can confirm I've had good results with following Dr Joe's morning and evening meditations, which essentially help you to visualise desired future events and connect it to positive emotions. This rewrites your habitual patterns of thinking and gets you carrying out the actions you've visualised more naturally and effortlessly. It's also a powerful reminder of how you can change your state instantly 

On 5/13/2022 at 1:04 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Oh, you meant that seriously? I took it as a joke the first time you mentioned it.

Of course, the entity desires to have a more youthful-looking head of hair. And at the same time, the entity also developed methods of manifesting that are at least effective enough to cure/fix the physical body. However, these methods of which the entity is aware require a considerable amount of discipline/repetition to be effective. Furthermore, the entity is oriented towards serving others, and as such finds bringing his methods to people who have more pressing maladies of greater importance than fixing his hairline, he also finds working to improve his meditations/research methodology to be more worthy of his time.

Is this Ra speaking? Lol entity.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Is this Ra speaking? Lol entity.

You know, I've communicated telepathically with Ra in the past so maybe some level of my subconscious is still actively reliving that experience from time to time.

On 7/10/2022 at 10:37 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

You know, I've communicated telepathically with Ra in the past so maybe some level of my subconscious is still actively reliving that experience from time to time.

Interesting.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Interesting.

Are you also interested in knowing the circumstances under which this happened to me that you might recreate the same in yourself?

Read Advanced magick for beginners by Alan Chapman. It's basically one of the only new books (there are some older authors that are awesome too, but it is often written in a very obscure way) that offer genuine understanding of this type of phenomena.

Obviously, Dispenza's stuff will work too but why wouldn't you go all out?

Edited by Michal__

13 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Are you also interested in knowing the circumstances under which this happened to me that you might recreate the same in yourself?

Nah I've channeled before, that energy rush of infinite love can be overwhelming. I plan to gradually over time get myself used to it. The only thing that blocks us from any of these experiences is identification and thought. If you cease all of this completely it will happen naturally.