Vido

Question on the Laterst Leo's video

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

Insightful video.

I wanted to understand where the concept of vibration (higher, lower, etc) fits in this model? As in, what is that symbol pointing to exactly? 

Is it a synonym for state of consciousness or is it something different?

I don't like that concept and don't use it.

Vibration is not literal, it's a metaphor. Reality is not a vibrator.

Consciousness can take on states which are more expanded and interconnected, or more contracted and self-unaware. This would correlate to what New Agers means by low and high vibration.

Low vibration means you're deeply lost in your dream. Although New Agers are also deeply lost in their high vibration dreams.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You're in luck, my friend :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is not a vibrator.

With high levels of mindfulness reality does take on a perception of being vibratory. Always wondered if that’s where the metaphor came from. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Although New Agers are also deeply lost in their high vibration dreams.

:D

27 minutes ago, Consilience said:

With high levels of mindfulness reality does take on a perception of being vibratory.

Never for me. Nothing is vibrating. Consciousness expands, flows, morphs, but it doesn't vibrate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Vibration is state of consciousness and how you are feeling is the indicator of your vibration. Reality is a mirror reflection that is reflecting your mind. High vibration simply means being in the receptive mode of higher imagination, feeling good, and therefore, by definition, having a dream that is more in resonance with what you want, with your core self. 

Vibration basically is an analogy that is likening reality to a radio, to a television, and it, in a sense, really is, and telling you that your state of being, your state in the moment, determines what you are creating, for creating is your nature, for manifesting in the form of a "reality" is your nature. 

Edited by Vibroverse