Jannes

Making dmt myself

9 posts in this topic

So I tidied up my room yesterday and found some interesting powders that my old self bought like 2-3 years ago. Mimosa hostilis powders and Banisteriopsis Caapi and also wound gasoline.

For a quick sidestory: I think I wanted to do dmt back then because I was basically really despondent and deep into Nihilism and was seeking a non-dual awakening because I was trapped in dualistic ups and downs and intuited that there had to be something outside of that. Like love and hate cancel each other out but there might be something like love for the whole thing or something like that. That’s how I thought about it back then although I never heard about non duality and never went deep into spirituality or actualized.org so I wanted to discover this further with dmt. Glad I found this :) Sometimes later in Amsterdam I ate some edibles where I had the feeling that two energies of neon blue and neon purple, one is happiness and one is pain created all the feelings. Sometimes they have the form of fine particles and sometimes they have more of an actual form. But they are never alone and always balance each other out. It felt like every emotion just had a focus on more of the one side but seeing it completely it was always balanced out.  It was pretty challenging and it neither felt good or bad in particular. But it definitely humbled me because I heard that weed is like 1/10 of mushrooms power which is like 1/10 of dmt power and I knew shit could go REALLY BAD on a bad trip after that because I felt the power. And I knew I wasn’t ready for something that powerful and I should do mushrooms or lsd before that. But now I learned and grew a lot and want to do dmt.

-> I found an online guide on how to extract the dmt out of the Misoma hostilis powder. It’s basically about decomposing the cell walls of the Misoma plant and then filtering the dmt out with wound gasoline. It says that I can make up to 1.3g of dmt with 100g of Misoma hostilis powder. Has anyone experience with this ? Is it easy ? Is the dmt any good ? And do you think the powder is still good after about 2 years (was always in the dark but not always in cool temperature) ?

I did it back then aswell (2 years ago). It's relatively easy process and you end up with DMT which is like wow science, bitch. There is this well known page/wiki/forum for dmt travelers and extractors. I learned the process mostly in that wiki, it has different teks (step by step extraction) available.

Have had the mimosa powder stored for a year and it worked great. Nonetheless, if it is useless, you'll end up with no dmt. Out of 500g i extracted 2g aprox, which is very little compared to the ratio you mention.

Make sure not to skip the purity controls; those are a couple more steps in the process to eliminate any impurity that your final product may have.

@Human Mint Thanks! I will look into that website. I hope I get enough out of it for some trips. 

5 hours ago, Jannes said:

So I tidied up my room yesterday and found some interesting powders that my old self bought like 2-3 years ago. Mimosa hostilis powders and Banisteriopsis Caapi and also wound gasoline.

For a quick sidestory: I think I wanted to do dmt back then because I was basically really despondent and deep into Nihilism and was seeking a non-dual awakening because I was trapped in dualistic ups and downs and intuited that there had to be something outside of that. Like love and hate cancel each other out but there might be something like love for the whole thing or something like that. That’s how I thought about it back then although I never heard about non duality and never went deep into spirituality or actualized.org so I wanted to discover this further with dmt. Glad I found this :) Sometimes later in Amsterdam I ate some edibles where I had the feeling that two energies of neon blue and neon purple, one is happiness and one is pain created all the feelings. Sometimes they have the form of fine particles and sometimes they have more of an actual form. But they are never alone and always balance each other out. It felt like every emotion just had a focus on more of the one side but seeing it completely it was always balanced out.  It was pretty challenging and it neither felt good or bad in particular. But it definitely humbled me because I heard that weed is like 1/10 of mushrooms power which is like 1/10 of dmt power and I knew shit could go REALLY BAD on a bad trip after that because I felt the power. And I knew I wasn’t ready for something that powerful and I should do mushrooms or lsd before that. But now I learned and grew a lot and want to do dmt.

-> I found an online guide on how to extract the dmt out of the Misoma hostilis powder. It’s basically about decomposing the cell walls of the Misoma plant and then filtering the dmt out with wound gasoline. It says that I can make up to 1.3g of dmt with 100g of Misoma hostilis powder. Has anyone experience with this ? Is it easy ? Is the dmt any good ? And do you think the powder is still good after about 2 years (was always in the dark but not always in cool temperature) ?

Recently used 700g MHRB, doing three pulls, creating 4.5 g of DMT.

Using Tek #2 from this.  https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Q21Q21's_Vinegar/Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

I've dont it before but, when you've bought all the ingredients its more cost effective to buy it from a professional 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Extracation is simple, and n,n-DMT is very, very good.

Look up spiritveghead on reddit and follow this process to the letter.

Congratulations.

I bought all the ingredients and will do an extraction soon for the first time.

Just a minor concern with cleaning out the DMT from all the lighter fluid, I don't want anything like that in my lungs during the trip.

If you use VM + P Naphtha, it dissolves/evaporates without a trace.

After draining the excess naphtha, let it drip/air dry for 1-3  hours, if you smell anything other than DMT let it sit longer.

You can also do a test with your fluid before you extract, wipe some onto a glass surface, then let it sit for an hour or two, if it smells like anything at all, find another fluid to do your pulls with.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/