Asayake

Synchronicity that blew my mind

12 posts in this topic

A couple of weeks ago I had a crazy synchronicity that just proved to me once again that life just can't be random and it gave me more motivation to further intensify my investigation of what the heck actually is going on here :D...

I was at a friends place to meet another friend that has moved to another city to study music and he was back in town for a couple of days to meet up with some friends(me being one of them). We both share a deep passion for music. When the night was nearing its end and we were walking home from our friends place we were doing an ear training exercise together where one person says a specific musical interval(two notes with a difference in pitch between them is called an interval in music theory), and the other person sings the two notes that makes up said interval to see if one is able to recall what the specific interval asked for sounds like by ear.

We were saying(and singing) a few different intervals to each other, both of us succeeding at recalling certain intervals as well as failing to recall other ones. The last interval we did before stopping our little game and parting ways was me asking my friend to sing an interval known as a major 6th. He succeeded to do so and I could hear what he sung was correct, not because I really recalled what that interval sounded like myself, but because a song came to mind that I used to play on piano in high school, a jazz song called "Days Of Wine And Roses". That song starts with a major 6th interval and so I recalled how the interval he sung sounded because it sounded like the first notes of the song I used to play. I hadn't thought of that song for many years and figured I should listen to it once I get home. Noteworthy is that I didn't play piano in high school other than a couple of songs(Days Of Wine And Roses being one of them), my main instrument was bass. My friend only plays piano, he studies classical piano but has never played any jazz piano himself. We part ways and I go home to my apartment.

When I'm at home at my apartment I am thinking of Days Of Wine And Roses. I'm about to go search for it on Spotify to listen to it. Then I recall, Better Call Sauls final season is out. I had completely forgot about it and was excited to watch the first episode. I close Spotify and open Netflix to start watching episode 1. I see the name of the first episode: "Wine and Roses". That's a funny synchronicity I thought to myself. I press play. Music starts playing, wait a minute... it's Days Of Wine And Roses!! The intro song to the final season is freaking Days Of Wine And Roses!! I had to pause the episode to just take in the absurdity of it all. WTF?! LOL

Rewind a couple of weeks earlier, the same friend had just finished watching the TV Series Breaking Bad, which I told him he should watch. He loved it. We were chatting about it back then and I told him he should watch Better Call Saul(The Breaking Bad prequel) next because he in particular loved the character that's the main character of that show. He said he will make sure to do so. I thought this was interesting to bring up, because me and my friend both share the domains of music and the breaking bad universe in our lives. But the blindspots of said shared domains(he has not seen Better Call Saul, has not listened Days Of Wine And Roses or jazz music in general)… seems like a funny coincidence.

Thinking about this a couple of weeks later, I'm still speechless, WTF is this? LOL

@Asayake Awesome synchronicity! Thank you for sharing it.

I have had many similar experiences. They really blow your mind and make you aware that reality is not what it appears to be. I am still researching and trying to figure it out myself. Waking reality is a more stable consistent dream. Our thoughts and what we focus on are always showing up in our waking dream, but often there is a longer delay than a few hours, so we don't make the connection. Because it happened so soon after your ear training exercise with your friend, you made the connection. If it had happened a few days or weeks later, you probably would have overlooked it. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Asayake Awesome synchronicity! Thank you for sharing it.

I have had many similar experiences. They really blow your mind and make you aware that reality is not what it appears to be. I am still researching and trying to figure it out myself. Waking reality is a more stable consistent dream. Our thoughts and what we focus on are always showing up in our waking dream, but often there is a longer delay than a few hours, so we don't make the connection. Because it happened so soon after your ear training exercise with your friend, you made the connection. If it had happened a few days or weeks later, you probably would have overlooked it. 

Very interesting! I think you're onto something... Manifestations are happening all the time and I'm just missing it because as you said, usually things happen so far apart that I don't even remember the fact that I manifested it into existence with my thoughts earlier? How incredible really... I remember a few years ago when I first started looking into spirituality and I read about manifestation and thought it was just some new age bullshit.. I would read someone say life is a dream and think of it as a metaphor, not literally. It's hard to believe that I'm sitting here now a couple of years later contemplating how the heck manifestation etc. actually works, because there's not any doubt in my mind anymore that it's real. I have had a few synchronicities that I'm aware of before, but nothing hit me as hard as this one. I'm going to research this a lot in the near future, it is super interesting to me, a sort of mindfuck of all mindfucks :D

@Asayake Exactly! It isn't real to people until they have their own direct experience of it. I use to doubt it too until I had experiences that were so mind-blowing they dissolved my doubts. Once you realize this, you will be much more mindful of your thoughts and what you are focusing your attention on. Anything you focus on will be amplified in your waking dream. 

@Matthew85  So in some sense I even manifested manifestation itself into my life? I didn't believe in it at first and had thoughts like "manifestation is absolute bullshit" but then started thinking things like "What if it's actually real, I can't really know for sure" as I started becoming more openminded. I then stopped manifesting a reality in which manifestation is absolutely not real. And started manifesting a reality in which there is a possibility of manifestation being real? Then since manifestation is suddenly a possibility, sooner or later synchronicities and manifestations start occurring. When I had experienced it enough times, I started to believe it was real based on my direct experience. Then I started thinking it is for sure is real, and so manifestation being 100% real manifests into my reality?  

:D

@Asayake Yes you did. The synchronicities and manifestations were still occurring but you were obvious to them. In a sense you were creating lack of awareness. I think you had a degree of openness to the possibility which allowed you to become aware of it. When I first started learning about manifesting I was very doubtful, so I would constantly test it. Even after some mind-blowing experiences I still had doubts. I would think maybe it was just a coincidence, but eventually I manifested things that were so specific and the odds were astronomical that my doubts were dissolved. 

Edited by Matthew85

19 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Asayake Yes you did. The synchronicities and manifestations were still occurring but you were obvious to them. In a sense you were creating lack of awareness. I think you had a degree of openness to the possibility which allowed you to become aware of it. When I first started learning about manifesting I was very doubtful, so I would constantly test it. Even after some mind-blowing experiences I still had doubts. I would think maybe it was just a coincidence, but eventually I manifested things that were so specific and the odds were astronomical that my doubts were dissolved. 

Thank you for your guidance here, very helpful. Do you know any good books on this topic? Joe Diszpenza? 

I just had what I believe might be a manifestation today. Nothing huge but I was waiting on a package to be delivered by the postman. The postman always comes by around 12-13 pm here, if he doesn't arrive at this time he basically never arrives that day. He didn't arrive within this time today. And then I sat on my bed and sorts of prayed(I still have no idea how manifestation works, I'm just experimenting myself). I said "Please God make the postman still come today, show me a sign" and repeated this in my head a few times. Then I let go of thoughts and became conscious of my inner body. Then I let thoughts like "I know manifestation is real and this would make me believe it even more", "The postman is still going to come simmer in my mind, feeling excited about how cool it would be if the postman still arrived. I imagined he was here right about now, like it was no big ting and and easy thing to make happen. I was doing this all for about 10 minutes total. Then low and behold, within an hour the postman arrived with my package. 

This doesn't really prove manifestation I guess since there's still a low probability the postman just arrived here late on randomness. But i can't recall the last time that happened probably once 5-6 months ago or so. So it's enough to make me even more convinced.

Can I read about your manifestations somewhere, do you have a thread/post about it?

17 hours ago, nistake said:

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous ;)

Sounds reasonable. Do you know if manifestation comes with realizing you're God? I have not fully realized this yet. 

1 hour ago, Asayake said:

Thank you for your guidance here, very helpful. Do you know any good books on this topic? Joe Diszpenza? 

@Asayake You're welcome! Gary E. Schwartz wrote an excellent book on synchronicities called Super Synchronicity. For manifesting look into the work of Frederick Dodson, Neville Goddard, Joe Dispenza and Ernest Holmes. 

Can I read about your manifestations somewhere, do you have a thread/post about it?

I haven't posted much about my manifestations on the forum. Here is one I shared recently. 

On 5/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, Chrisd said:

What did you manifest? 

@Chrisd Many things Chris. But one that really convinced me our waking reality is not what it appears was meeting a celebrity I admired. I never blindly accept information, so when I first began studying manifesting I decided to test it out. There was a celebrity I admired at the time and really wanted to meet, so I used some of the techniques I had learned to see if I could manifest meeting them. I have no connections to Hollywood or the entertainment industry and they were living thousands of miles away from me at the time, so this was an excellent test. I used the techniques for about three weeks and then forgot about it. Well, several months later through a series of events I had no conscious awareness of, I ended up meeting them in an almost identical way to what I had visualized. The odds of this happening were so astronomical, I had no doubt after that. I have manifested many other things, but that one was the one that convinced me reality isn't some fixed thing. It's very malleable. 

Edited by Matthew85

Do you know if manifestation comes with realizing you're God? I have not fully realized this yet. 

@Matthew85 I would say we are always creating and manifesting whether we have realized we are God or not. It's just that most of us are creating unconsciously on auto-pilot versus consciously and deliberately. 

22 hours ago, Asayake said:

Thinking about this a couple of weeks later, I'm still speechless, WTF is this? LOL

It’s one of the main joys of this 3D, limited experience: surprise

Love hearing these kind of stories. They help remind me of the truth of this life. Thank you for sharing.

19 hours ago, nistake said:

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous ;)

Love that.

37 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Matthew85 I would say we are always creating and manifesting whether we have realized we are God or not. It's just that most of us are creating unconsciously on auto-pilot versus consciously and deliberately. 

This is the right answer.

Of course, even as a conscious creator there is an element of unknown and uncertainly. Many things will still be unconscious. But manifestation is technically happening all the time, every moment. 

I’ve got a mate, right, who is staying in this big stately home, right, and I mean it’s bigger than Buckingham Palace this place, right. I went down there and from outside you go ‘Oh this is brilliant’. It’s like summit out of To the Manor Born. But then when you get in, it’s a wreck. No one’s doing any vaccing-up or anything, and there’s like rat poison everywhere, windows are smashed. Doors kicked in. I think they’re going to have it done up, but it’s going to cost like £80 million. I have got a little torch and we’re wandering around looking in all these different rooms, right, and I’m asking him ‘How’s it got in this state?’ And he was saying how it was a mental home at one point. And a place for drug addicts. Have you ever been in a hospital when it’s been shut down or a school when there’s no kids in it and it’s got that sort of bad atmosphere of weirdness?

So we’re wandering about and I say, ‘What’s in this room?’ And we go in and all the floors are a wreck and rotten and stuff. And I looked at the wall and there was a little piece of paper stuck on the wall right, and I said, ‘What’s this here?’ And so I wandered over, right, got right up close to it and it says ‘Flies’, with an arrow. I thought, ‘That’s a bit weird.’ So I follow the arrow, which goes to this corner, where there’s a shelf with about three thousand dead flies on it. And a condom stuck on the top.

That’s weird innit?