Husseinisdoingfine

I feel insecure about my age and I'm only turning 20.

27 posts in this topic

On 13/05/2022 at 7:38 PM, Leo Palhano said:

still waiting on your take about solipsism

Solipsism is bullshit but that's for another thread. Or, read my journal, although I forget which year.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Husseinisdoingfine then start developing skills. Or think how you can use ur language skills.

What is the big problem with wage slavery? You work for 8hrs a day or idk. Its giving you discipline, u develop work ethic. Look at ur first jobs as them improving you. You can always escape wage slavery when u develop skills, just start learning about business

Change ur thinking in the 9-5job. Its not that bad as people think. U just making ur depression worse

Go start going out, only your thoughts holding you back. People will look at you weirdly maybe and few will laugh but it doesnt matter. Just because u feel bad it doesnt mean there is a bad thing happening. Its just a feeling

Dont look at other peoples lives that oh that friend already got a kid. Who cares? Is it a bad thing that u dont? Just focus on your life. 

You have to shitcan this idea of "wage slavery."  Firstly, you have to actually be useful in some capacity to even qualify as a slave.  You're worrying about that prematurely.

No offense, but you're depressed not because you can't face being a wage slave in the future, but because you're useless right now.  This is the hard truth about human psychology: people need purpose, not just money to be happy.  Don't worry about how you measure up to others or your SATs.  No, you don't need to go to a top university to have a good life, you need to find something you both like doing and are good at or can get good at with work and practice.  If it's languages, you need to look into careers which use that skillset.  You may need career counseling of some kind.

I celebrated my birthday at a restaurant, my family gave me a thawb (traditional Arab/Islamic garment).

Link + Real photo of mehttps://imgur.com/a/JfnTfAN

My family met in a big group and we had a wonderful dinner at a Yemeni restaurant.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Figure out your life purpose so when you do start developing skills, you’re headed in the right direction.

@Husseinisdoingfine

Don't overstress yourself. It will only worsen things. It will make you doubt your abilities, even though you don't know anything about it yet. And, in the end you will end up not learning the things you needed to learn. It doesn't mean that you will do great at everything without stress.

So, measure seven times, cut once (in an enjoyable way of course)