Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

How fake are the Kardashians and Jenners?

6 posts in this topic

Everyone in the Kardashian/Jenner family all claim that they've never had any kind of plastic surgery done on them. All of the girls say that they all consistently workout hard and eat well to improve and maintain the shape of their bodies and faces. However, both Kylie Jenner's face and Khloe Kardashian's face both look way too different compared to how they used to look in their younger years. Also, around the mid 2010s both the size of Khloe Kardashian's ass and Kylie Jenner's ass blew up from being average to being so huge and maybe out of proportion like Kim's Kardashian's ass.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

They are as fake as hollywood

@Akashic The fact that they constantly have to be on camera talking about themselves should answer your question.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:03 PM, Akashic said:

They strike me as stage orange. Recently Kim talked about the importance of hard work, which made the news. So yeah. They just give off a materialist vibe... Not at all hippie-ish.

I am skeptical about her work ethic. I am sure that she has been some fair amount of real work to become as successful as she is but I think that she hasn't had to work as hard as she makes it out to be.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, Einsteinonacid said:

Who cares?

I care because I am so curious and I of course wish that I could feel their bodies, especially their asses, to see for myself how real they all are.

This much fake imho <----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Maybe even more, idk