Someone here

FIFA World Cup 2022

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

Let's not talk about the game with Germany, it was SO traumatizing. I asked my dad: Is this a replay? And he was like no, that's another gol, then asked my sister is this one a replay to which she answered: no it's another gol, the rest you all know :/ 

Eesh, I cannot imagine how painful that must've been, it was painful enough for me and I'm English. xD Bloody Germans, I still haven't forgiven them for beating us on penalties in the semis at Italia '90.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I am still yet to understand the appeal of watching sports, and the shear stupidity of people screaming at their TV's while its' going on. People yelling at their television sets while sports games are going on is one of the most retarded things I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. I look at these people as the utter children that they are. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

3 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Let's not talk about the game with Germany, it was SO traumatizing. I asked my dad: Is this a replay? And he was like no, that's another gol, then asked my sister is this one a replay to which she answered: no it's another gol, the rest you all know :/ 

they have hasi flick now. he is in his prime.they will press the opposition to death.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I like Brazil but they have sucked ass lately. Probably will suck again. Europe seems to dominate these days.

as a brazilian I wholeheartedly agree. soccer is all about money these days (as is basically anything in this decadent capitalism era)

pro brazilian players don't even care about playing games for the national team anymore, they just want to perform good in euro championships and keep earning ridiculous amounts of money

France >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone Else

2 hours ago, Alex_R said:

France >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone Else

Spain > France.

Sp played better against them in the Nations League final but a polemic goal gave the win to France. And a brilliant goal by the future Ballon D'or, Mister Karim Benzema. xD

6 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Brazill!!!!

I go psycho watching soccer games, it is so ingrained in us growing up in Brazil.

But I miss the good old players. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho Gaucho.. Not really into Neymar.

I forgot about that LMAOOO

I'm so happy Germany won, I made $150 bucks that day :D

@Husseinisdoingfine God is in everything my dear. He/we created it all so we could delight in it. :ph34r:

I have a poem by Thich Nhat Hanh for you since you don't like TV. 

Don’t say that I will depart tomorrow—
even today I am still arriving.

Look deeply: every second I am arriving
to be a bud on a Spring branch,
to be a tiny bird, with still-fragile wings,
learning to sing in my new nest,
to be a caterpillar in the heart of a flower,
to be a jewel hiding itself in a stone.

I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry,
to fear and to hope.
The rhythm of my heart is the birth and death
of all that is alive.

I am a mayfly metamorphosing
on the surface of the river.
And I am the bird
that swoops down to swallow the mayfly.

I am a frog swimming happily
in the clear water of a pond.
And I am the grass-snake
that silently feeds itself on the frog.

I am the child in Uganda, all skin and bones,
my legs as thin as bamboo sticks.
And I am the arms merchant,
selling deadly weapons to Uganda.

I am the twelve-year-old girl,
refugee on a small boat,
who throws herself into the ocean
after being raped by a sea pirate.

And I am also the pirate,
my heart not yet capable
of seeing and loving.

I am a member of the politburo,
with plenty of power in my hands.
And I am the man who has to pay
his “debt of blood” to my people
dying slowly in a forced-labor camp.

My joy is like Spring, so warm
it makes flowers bloom all over the Earth.
My pain is like a river of tears,
so vast it fills the four oceans.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can hear all my cries and laughter at once,
so I can see that my joy and pain are one.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can wake up
and the door of my heart
could be left open,
the door of compassion.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody Brazil gonna make it to Finals this time around, I know it in my gut

Nah i dont think Brazil are the same as back in the day, too much reliance on Neymar at the moment and hes not really a great leader. I think Spain actually looked great in the Euros and were unlucky not to win it, so I'd say them and France are most likely the favourites, Benzemas playing the football of his life this season but he whole squads top level. Argentina might do something and then for an outside team im gonna go for Uruguay 

On 5/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, Consept said:

Nah i dont think Brazil are the same as back in the day, too much reliance on Neymar at the moment and hes not really a great leader. I think Spain actually looked great in the Euros and were unlucky not to win it, so I'd say them and France are most likely the favourites, Benzemas playing the football of his life this season but he whole squads top level. Argentina might do something and then for an outside team im gonna go for Uruguay 

I think England got a fair shot, I mean Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Harry Kane, the list goes on

6 hours ago, kray said:

I think England got a fair shot, I mean Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Harry Kane, the list goes on

Rashford wouldn't (or shouldn't, anyway) get into the England squad on current form, he's been awful. Maybe the new United manager will change his fortunes before the World Cup rolls around, I don't know.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

9 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Rashford wouldn't (or shouldn't, anyway) get into the England squad on current form, he's been awful. Maybe the new United manager will change his fortunes before the World Cup rolls around, I don't know.

Sterling ,kane and grealish are enough.england has nice chance.

@Someone here 

Germany ?

People here are saying they are going to boycott the WM because all the shit thats going down in Qatar. Supposeably more than 6000 workers have died because they had to work so hard to finish the Stadiums.

On 12.5.2022 at 7:36 PM, RickyFitts said:

Bloody Germans, I still haven't forgiven them for beating us on penalties in the semis at Italia '90.

lol

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Sterling ,kane and grealish are enough.england has nice chance.

Phil Foden too, he's some player (slightly sticks in my throat to say that, as a United fan). I'd say we've got about as good a chance as anyone, yeah, Gareth Southgate's done a great job.

I think spain is gonna win it. They have good young players .

45 minutes ago, theking00 said:

I think spain is gonna win it. They have good young players .

Pedri kicks ass :D

Meanwhile, if we are talking about soccer. This Happened:

European Champions League Final (Held in Paris)

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Liverpool 

European champions are RMD

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

No African team made it to passed quoter finals?.let the best team win.

Hope Portugal reaches far in the tournament. They have the best player living . I enjoy seeing Ronaldo play, minus the drama diving that he sometimes does.