Someone here

FIFA World Cup 2022

61 posts in this topic

@itachi uchiha ozil was the best playmaker in the world in his prime . Unfortunately he declined severely last years. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Federico del pueblo yeah italy parked bus only vs spain.but they will not win world cup. france will win it. their squad depth is on another level. i hate france.or maybe germany. i dont know whether hansi flick  teach his style to germany

Edited by itachi uchiha

21 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Federico del pueblo or maybe england will win . who knows. france has the best chance

Only if they manage to be a good team.

They should've won the Euro too, but then Switzerland was too much for them. They have the best individual players, let's see if they can take advantage of it this time ?

Edit: I'm referring to France, not England.

Edited by Federico del pueblo

Spain. Greater than the sum of its parts. Luis Enrique is a top coach.

France is strong too.

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Federico del pueblo yeah italy parked bus only vs spain.but they will not win world cup. france will win it. their squad depth is on another level. i hate france.or maybe germany. i dont know whether hansi flick  teach his style to germany

I think Italy didn't classify on the playoffs; they won't be able to participate even though they're the last Euro winners.

Edited by UnbornTao

I won't be surprised if there's a major upset in this world cup. 

Qatar is a nation with extremely hot weather and a lot of european nations are already talking about boycotting it, although not openly. But the world cup is playing during 'winter' time in Qatar so there's still hope.

Nations in Africa and Asia is likely to thrive this world cup. Most world cup matches ended in draw in the first 90 mins so if you are betting, just bet draw. The real match actually starts after 90 min.

Edited by hyruga

I back my home nation as in England. But seems they usually fail when the pressure is on, and inevitably will again no doubt, I think it’d be nice to see Messi cap off his career by winning the World Cup with Argentina

By background is Italian so naturally I always go for Italy.

But I don't think that Italy qualified this year... :(

However...

CANADA has qualified for the first time in 36 years!!

GO CANADA ?? 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

I back my home nation as in England. But seems they usually fail when the pressure is on, and inevitably will again no doubt, I think it’d be nice to see Messi cap off his career by winning the World Cup with Argentina

I think if he did It he will be officially the GOAT. Despite the disappointing season with PSG.

-Osho

17 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Wait, you like (watching) sports?

I thought you said it was for fools and the Olympics was a cult?

I also said that World Cup is the only sport I like watching. Especially the way Brazil plays when they in peak form.

FIFA is definitely a racquet. But World Cup is still fun.

Obviously I don't watch it in a partisan way. I don't really care who wins as long as the game is fun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Brazill!!!!

I go psycho watching soccer games, it is so ingrained in us growing up in Brazil.

But I miss the good old players. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho Gaucho.. Not really into Neymar.

Let's not talk about the game with Germany, it was SO traumatizing. I asked my dad: Is this a replay? And he was like no, that's another gol, then asked my sister is this one a replay to which she answered: no it's another gol, the rest you all know :/ 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

12 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

Let's not talk about the game with Germany, it was SO traumatizing. I asked my dad: Is this a replay? And he was like no, that's another gol, then asked my sister is this one a replay to which she answered: no it's another gol, the rest you all know 

xD

-Osho

@MsNobody Neymar is as skilful as Robinho,Ronaldinho, kaka etc..

The only problem is he is still immature. He can't win you the world Cup. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I think if he did It he will be officially the GOAT. Despite the disappointing season with PSG.

I don’t see it in that way. I’m not particularly interested in putting someone above others with titles such as the GOAT. I’d genuinely just enjoy seeing him lift the World Cup due to the fact from a personal perspective no individual sportsman has given me more joy and pleasure to watch with their unique skill set, desire, and just outright mind boggling talent in their chosen sport than Lionel Messi. A 10 minute YouTube video of the mans ability leaves you speechless. And he’s been doing that consistently for nearly 20 years not just 10 minutes. So yea just a personal preference.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

FIFA

The epitome of corruption ? 

I always had a soft spot for Argentina, not quite sure why. Probably the Maradona effect as much as anything, that was one cool mo-fo (even if he did knock out England with one moment of sheer brilliance and one moment of utter devilry).

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan