Preety_India

I'm Preety /Babloo

158 posts in this topic

Finishing Chapter with Bud. 

I flew to Houston for my conference work there. 

I was happy in a new country and a new environment. 

I had to forget Bud. It was painful and I cried for many days and months over it. 

It was the worst betrayal of my life. 

Life in America 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Life in America 

So I was in Houston. We were living in an apartment on Katy Freeway.

All I had to do was nothing. My conference was immediately cancelled on account of some emergency . I was wondering what's going on. And now the only option was to follow my family.. 

We moved in to Hilton Hotels Houston. We stayed there for 2 weeks. 

We just didn't know what was going to happen. 

We had been living in a safe and wonderful upscale neighborhood in downtown Houston before moving into the Hotel. 

Now our life was uncertain in a new country, America. 

I love America. Especially American people. I was instantly friendly with a lot of American people who lived in my apartment. 

I developed a fetish for American people frankly. I don't like America as much as I like Americans.. 

Americans are lovely to look at. Fat, thin, tall, short, whatever, they always smiled at me and that always made me happy. 

I had never lived in a ghetto in America. So I don't know much about the ghetto life that everyone talks about. There is something in America called the trailer park and I'm not very sure what that is. But many people say that these are places where you don't see a lot of decent folks 

One thing I quickly learned about America is that only the rich can have an affordable and a dignified life there. America is not for poor people. Poor people just try to fit themselves in there. 

Anyway... 

I will always and forever have a loving relationship with Americans. After all its the country that gave me the  most important love of my life - Joseph

And I will always be grateful to America for that. 

A big Namaste to America from Preety 

Life in America 

I didn't take much of a liking to American food. 

I went to expensive hotels and American restaurants and I used to sit there gazing at the ceiling, because there wasn't much for me on the menu. I mean... Everything contained either bacon or beef. I never ate any of that.. 

So we went to a restaurant in downtown Houston and I told the waiter there to serve me anything that didn't contain bacon or beef in it. 

He brought me a bowl of salad and some raw veggies.. Big big lettuce leaves and no sugar or salt. No oil. No nothing. Just raw veggies. Totally bland and tasteless. I started chewing the veggies and it took forever. I felt like I was a deer on a diet. 

I was used to all the spicy food at home. So this tasteless food left me with a weird feeling. But anyway I had some tricks up my sleeve. 

Of course there are Indian restaurants as well. 

But you don't come all the way to America to eat Indian food!!! You know what I mean 

Life in America 

So I kinda figured a way to deal with the American restaurant problem. 

I saw something on the side that I was unconsciously gorging on while watching the  TV screen in the restaurant. It was French Fries. Yay. Hurraaaaaaah!! At least something I can eat 

The next time we went to an American restaurant as a family, I ordered loads and loads of French fries. Just a lot. 

That was a good fix. 

One day I was sitting in a bar in Austin. 

I read the menu as usual knowing that eventually I was gonna order French fries that were always served as a side dish, but somehow I adopted French fries as my main dish. 

So I was casually reading the menu and there were some fancy cocktail and mocktail names. I didn't know back then what a cocktail or mocktail really was.. I had never drank anything in my life before except a pint of beer and maybe some wine in a bygone time.. 

I saw something called a Martini. The name sounded pretty, like a girl's name, Martina / Martini, it definitely sounded like something a girl would drink. And the picture on the menu looked very cute. A nice stylish conical glass with some olives on top decorating it. I decided this is it. With some French fries of course.. 

I also ordered some fish just to try. The waiter served me as usual. They would give me a weird look because I would specifically ask for French fries, more and more and more... I must have been the first customer in their history to have been so obsessed with French fries.

So the martini arrived in a nice glass. It was blue in color. I was wearing a tight blue dress. I had a very curvy voluptuous body and the dress was a bit tight on me. It was a like prom dress that reached up to my knee. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me. Maybe I was looking too uncomfortable in a tight dress. Or maybe I just wasn't dressed right.. Because everyone was just casually dressed in t shirt and jeans. I was the only one who liked I was there to dance on the floor. Plus I had make up on. Back then I was weird with makeup. I would be done up like a doll. So I must have looked like a clown in that restaurant. I mean when you come to another country you feel like you are on vacation and you want to be overly dressed because every night is like a party night. But the original inhabitants of the country find it awkward to see you all dressed up and done up like you are attending a Cinderella Ball. 

The Martini was sparkly blue in color. But they put a cover on top. I didn't understand what this cover was all about. There was no straw. I didnt know what to do with this. I looked helplessly at the waiter. What to do with this. Holy shit. Instead of embarrassing myself by asking them how to drink a martini, I decide to go ahead and drink it. As soon as I lifted the glass up and bent it, the martini spilled out of the glass and onto my blue dress. All of it. There was only little to begin with. I couldn't understand what happened. The waiter came and cleaned the table and I felt extremely embarrassed to have wetted my dress. 

Then I just sat there and ate the French fries. The fish was okay but it smelled and it was stale. 

I was also wearing heels on top of a super tight dress. My breasts were falling out of my dress. Why oh why I decided to wear heels!!  I never wore heels before. I was walking very awkwardly making screeching sounds and constantly trying to gather myself. 

After that day, I never ordered a martini again. 

Aww. 

Life in America. 

One night I was sitting alone in my bed. I received a text on my phone. I asked who was it. The message read "Joseph." 

I was a bit in a hippy mood. We chatted for some time. And then I told Joseph that I have to sleep. 

A few days later I again received a text from Joseph. This time he said that he wanted to kiss me. 

I felt aroused by this text from him. I have to admit I felt wet very instantly. 

I started typing some gibberish. And soon we were sexting. 

I began to masturbate, just touching myself. He said he was masturbating too. He wasn't dirty. There was something about Joseph that drew me to him. He wasn't even trying to flirt. A raw sense of romance. I felt intensely close to Joseph. I am such an introverted shy person that I would have never responded this way to anyone. But something about Joseph that was bringing me closer to him with every text. I couldn't resist. It's as though I knew Joseph since a very long time when I hadn't even met him. 

I felt like a voice from the grave was telling me that I knew Joseph already. Someone I knew in my past birth, maybe in my past life, my past Reincarnation I was with Joseph. I felt intense pain and sadness and at the same time intense euphoria. 

I was  very wet. Just drenched wet. 

He ejaculated and told me that he was all over the place. He was very happy and giddy. He just wouldn't stop gushing about how much he enjoyed it 

I was happy too. I had never felt like this before. That night was the sexiest night of my life. I had never orgasmed so much. I had never been this wet. The bed was wet. 

I drifted into sleep, I slept like a baby. 

I felt like Joseph was tucking me in bed. 

The last text he sent was "I wanna fuck your brains out." 

My third boyfriend 

In one sexy night Joseph stole my heart away. 

I began dreaming of him, both in the day and in the night. 

He would text me non stop at night. Mostly sex chats. Every night was Joseph's night. I had lost myself. I had completely surrendered myself to Joseph. 

If he had told me to kill myself, I would do that too. 

I was in a haze. I was in clouds. His love was filling me. 

My third boyfriend 

I started craving Joseph. We decided to meet. I didn't want to move in with him because I was still with my family. Although I desperately wanted to marry Joseph, things would take a difficult turn in the next year and things won't be the same between me and Joseph. 

I met him at a bus stop close to my house in Seattle and then he showed me his house which was just a few blocks from the bus stop. This bus stop was a few stops away from my house. So I would get off the bus at his stop and then walk to his house. I did this plenty of times. I would never tell my family that I was spending time with him. It was all secret. I would normally tell them that I was just visiting a friend. 

Joseph had a southern accent. 

He was a macho. 

He knew how to make me happy. He was very romantic. 

Every time I was with Joseph, it felt like we were made for each other. He would serenade me. 

He was the sexiest guy I dated. He looked hot. He had strong legs. 

Joseph was a boxer. He was a boxing champion in school.  He had already been married and divorced and he had a kid.. Joseph was a heart patient. He was much older than me. 

My third boyfriend 

Life in America. 

My romance with Joseph continued from September to December and mid January. Things were great during this time. I was the luckiest girl in the world. 

I was the happiest in my life during this time.  Maybe because Joseph was so loving, he knew exactly how to make me feel, he knew exactly what to do. 

He was as passionate as a true lover can be. Oh God, do I even want to remember how wonderful this time was? This was the best time of my entire life! I wish there was a way to frame this time forever at my bedside so the goodness of its memory would always fill my heart with joy. 

Joseph gave me the best and most sexy months of my entire life.. Joseph was special in a different way. 

My third boyfriend 

Much of my time in America was spent with Joseph. I didn't get much  time for anything at all. 

And all this time was spent with Joseph   

It was all good at first. But our relationship took a sour turn mid February onwards. This was when the ominous period in our relationship began. I would go through a whole lot before I reached the turning point in November 2019 and then eventual breakup on September 2020. 

My third boyfriend 

Joseph hadn't been very clear about what work he had been doing. I think he lived on his disability income. 

I had realized after dating these men to never date a broke guy. 

Broke guys have a ton of issues. If you are thinking that you have a stable home and you will just allow a broke guy to live with you actually it doesn't work like that. They don't have only financial issues. Although financial issues can be easily taken care of. Broke guys have several other issues. 

They have Insecurities, see the reason why they are broke. They are ill-fitted in society. They have been rejected everywhere. They could be drug addicts. They could have personality issues like temper issues. 

They could have medical conditions or living conditions or habits that are impossible to deal with. 

Lesson learned 

Never date a broke guy. Not worth it 

Edited by Preety_India

My third boyfriend Joseph 

It was January 15. Joseph was complaining about the internet not working. 

He hadn't paid his landlord Kev. Kev had been threatening him since December to leave or he would take him to court 

Joseph should have known better. I was scared for him. I couldn't have taken him in because my family wouldn't have allowed him. 

Edited by Preety_India

So I was waiting for things to get sorted out. 

Joseph was told by his landlord that he needs to find another place or else he will need to go to court. 

The landlord went hard on Joseph. Now the details aren't very clear to me because I have forgotten a lot of it.. 

But Joseph began searching for a new place to live. I was helping him. But he didn't like any of the offers I showed him. He said he  couldn't afford them. 

It was February. A woman named Charliez approached Joseph. She told him that she had a place if he would like to move into. She will be sharing the rent. Joseph immediately agreed. 

Joseph shared everything with me. I was his lover and confidante. 

He told me that Scott was living at Charliez place. Scott had told Joseph that Charliez wasn't a good woman. 

Charliez had come to Seattle from Florida. She had committed many crimes in Florida and later changed her name before coming to Seattle. Now she had 2 birds Calios and Jenny. 

Charliez used to shoot heroin and sometimes invited her boyfriend to do drugs with her. Of course none of this was known to Joseph before agreeing to live there. 

When Joseph moved in, Scott hadn't moved out yet. So Joseph slept on a makeshift couch for 3 days in the main living room. It was a 2 bedroom apartment. 

Charliez slept in the other room. She used to deliver pizzas 

She had tattoos all over her. 

When I learned from Joseph that Charliez was a drug addict and that Scott who was a dialysis patient didn't like her, something in me told me right away that this woman was not good news. 

I alerted Joseph and advised him to find another place. Hindsight Joseph should have really heeded my advice. 

Joseph was always smug with me. In his mind I was a silly Indian woman who didn't know much. Agreed that I didn't know much about American life, but I knew a thing or two about people. 

I loved Joseph from the bottom of my heart. I cared for him like a God. 

Edited by Preety_India

Finally Joseph moved into his bedroom after a 3 day struggle on the couch. 

Now his sleep was getting disturbed by this Calios bird. 

February 2018 was uneventful. 

But this was the beginning. Joseph and I had a fight over something petty. And Joseph blocked me on his phone. I was very angry and traumatized. It just didn't feel real. 

Up until then Joseph was okay. We had a wonderful romantic relationship and things were very good in the first 3 months which I will call the Honeymoon phase of our life. 

I have no clue what happened to Joseph suddenly.. 

Something about Kev that was bothering him. And Charliez was making him nervous. 

Being evicted by Kev had thrown Joseph off balance. He was very anxious and didn't want to end up homeless. 

Plus he had no money. He was virtually penniless. His only support system was me. 

I had sent Joseph some gifts during this time. I had offered to buy him his kitchen necessities because he didn't have anything to cook with. 

I ordered all the pots and pans and dishes and whatever he needed and got them delivered to him by FedEx. He was glad. 

This was the month of March. It was Joseph's birthday. I had ordered a cake for him specially customized and decorated for him so that he could have a good day and forget all the Kev eviction drama. 

Joseph was delighted at my taste.

I made sure to keep him happy in every possible way 

Whenever he needed me I was there for him. All he needed was to give me a call. 

Joseph would sometimes assign me his work. 

Edited by Preety_India

This was March 1st week. It was Joseph's birthday. I had ordered him a cake. 

Charliez wasn't treating Joseph nicely. 

Once when Joseph was standing at the sink and just clearing his throat, Charliez loudly told him to shut up. 

One time Joseph was on call with me. We were planning to meet. 

Charliez stormed into his room and I could hear commotion and Joseph switched on the video and started immensely recording the incident to show me. 

Charliez barged into his room, loud steps, pointed a finger at Joseph and called him some names. 

She had tattoos all over her and a short pixie cut hair. 

It was like she was chewing gum. She was quite loud. 

Then she started threatening him, telling him that she is calling the cops right then and there and that he would be put on the street while Joseph had already paid the rent for the month of March. Joseph was a heart patient so sitting outside on the street in the cold in Seattle would have been very risky for him. He had a heart transplant. 

I was stunned. Then she lunged forward and  snatched the phone out of Joseph's hand and then clicked on me and told me that Joseph was flirting with her. And threw the phone and stormed out the door. 

Now Joseph immediately grabbed the phone and told me that she was lying. I knew that she was lying because me and Joseph were talking to each other non stop during this period and Joseph had been complaining to me that she was jealous of our conversations and relationship. 

I had also told Joseph that we should talk a bit less just to calm her down. But Joseph was really upset with her behavior. 

This is the first time I saw Charliez as a threat to Joseph. 

When she wasn't in the house, Joseph slowly sneaked into her bedroom and showed me her paintings and art. 

The art was very awful to look at. It had Gothic effect to it but it showed blood and gore. Everywhere there was imagery of blood and murder. Images of drinking blood. 

All the art in the kitchen gave me a very weird unnerving feeling. 

I told Joseph to get the hell out of that place. 

I begged him. I pleaded him. 

Joseph was standing his ground. He told me that he already paid rent for that month. 

He wasn't gonna move that month. Rent paid. So he felt entitled and righteous to stick there. 

I told Joseph that he could lose his life or end up in jail. 

Joseph told me that nobody can get the better of him. 

Joseph told me to shut up. 

Edited by Preety_India

Sometimes I try to create hate just for the sake of creating hate. 

This is a psychoemotional resistance in me. 

Maybe the underlying reason is that I suffer from social anxiety. That makes me a bit stressed out when I deal with people. But even when I am not stressed out, my introversion is so deep that it makes me push people away. I don't want to have to deal with something I feel I cannot really connect to. 

This avoidant behavior is a part of my psychological makeup. But then I also add  other things to it. 

Like wanting the other person to hate me really badly. 

I pulled this shit on Joseph. And I don't feel guilty about it because If someone is not able to understand me or doesn't want to put the effort into understanding me maybe they should not be a part of me. I don't have an obligation to serve a person who doesn't understand me. This can come off as rebellious or selfish or bratty or entitled but for me it's a survival mechanism. It's how I thrive in a situation. If my survival can't be respected or allowed, then I shouldn't be held to judgement, I shouldn't be contradicted or virtue signaled. Sorry but your virtue signaling doesn't help my survival.. 

So once I was talking to another guy and he lied to Joseph about me. Some slander. And Joseph took me to task. Joseph started interrogating me. Even slammed his wrist on the kitchen table. He was furious because I wasn't answering and being wishy washy. Then I flew off the handle and said a bunch of insulting things to Joseph, called him a pig and so on. I kept hurting him till he could take no more. My wicked idea behind this was to anger him, anger him some more and make him hate me some more. The underlying reasons behind such behavior are complicated. Of course I didn't want Joseph to hate me. But during his interrogation I was intensely nervous and frustrated stressed out beyond because that day was my father's death anniversary and I was very emotional and  I didn't want to be bothered anymore. So I just decided to stop the pain from hurting me more. My defense mechanism was to make Joseph hate me and get the hell out of his place for some quiet and peace. 

I didn't care what he thought, because it didn't matter anyway, if all he was going to do was yell at me or upset me. There was no point in endlessly defending myself. So I gave up and made it worse.. 

Whenever I have to defend myself too much, I run into self pity mode and I reach the end of my line. This is where I feel that the only way to survive is to close myself off permanently. And the way to achieve this is to make that person, who is the source of this stress or trauma, hate me more more more. 

Sometimes there is freedom in hate

(this was just one incident) 

Edited by Preety_India

My third boyfriend 

The month of March 2018.

It was the last week of March. I told Joseph to get the hell out of that place. Several times. But to no avail. 

Joseph was a kind of guy who doesn't like to be told. He was very much of a man. He would do his own thing his own way. He was pretty responsible, just a bit naive 

In retrospect, Joseph was the most Alpha guy I ever dated. And I don't regret it. The Alpha is important. At least to me 

Alpha men, as much as they are hated or stereotyped, there is something irresistible about them. They are macho. They attract me a lot. 

I like domineering men.. It's just how I am. 

Edited by Preety_India

It was the last week of March and one day Joseph was chatting with me. He was a bit moody. He had checked into the kitchen and Charliez had laid out all the food on the floor. And I suddenly got the feeling that something bad was going to happen. I told Joseph immediately. I was scared. I was scared for his life. He was pissed off. Then he told me that he will talk to me in a bit and I said OK. 

And in 5 minutes Joseph emerged again and told me that he was calling 911. I was shocked. He told me that Charliez had just hit him. 

Edited by Preety_India

My third boyfriend 

Joseph was standing in the kitchen when out of nowhere Charliez came and began attacking him. She pushed him first and then proceeded to take the coffee pan which Joseph had placed on the stove to make coffee, and she took the pot and threw at Joseph. The coffee splattered all over the walls and while the pot hit Joseph on his neck causing him to bleed. It was a full on assault. 

This was because Charliez needed some money to buy drugs. Joseph had given her some money like a $100 cash at time. The last time she had asked him for more, he had refused because she wouldn't return him the money and Joseph was already paying the rent so he wasn't obligated to give her money. She was infuriated. 

She came at Joseph with a blowtorch and shoved it in his face. Joseph resisted with his hands covering his face and his elbow trying to ward off the attack. 

Finally Joseph went to his room and called 911.

She went to her room as well and dialled 911.

She began to scream on the phone and telling the operator that Joseph had assaulted her when in reality it was she who had assaulted Joseph. 

The 911 dispatched the police at the place. 

And the police officers were confused at first because it was like he said she said. 

But later on the police checked the place and saw the obvious injuries on Joseph's neck and body and the splattered coffee on the walls and they then proceeded to arrest Charliez. 

Charliez had lied to 911 about the attack . The police clearly saw that and she was arrested. 

Joseph was scared because he thought they would believe her word over his. As it generally happens in America because of feminism or whatever. 

Edited by Preety_India

That day I cried and wept. I had a mental breakdown. I was traumatized by the incident. It was too much. I couldn't accept Joseph being attacked and then a blowtorch thrown into his face. I wept all day. 

The next day Charliez was released. I told Joseph to get a restraining order against her. Joseph was apprehensive. He didn't know what she was capable of. That's when Joseph told me to do a background check on Charliez and did and found out her list of criminal records in Florida. She was involved in embezzlement and assault and theft. 

I told Joseph that he needs to get the hell out of that place. Forget the rent money... But Joseph was adamant.. He told me that he will move out only when the rent period is over.. Somehow he was feeling cheated and he didn't want that. He didn't want to feel like that woman had scammed him of rent money. 

The next few days were uneventful. Upon her release from jail, Charliez posted the bail and returned back home. Her boyfriend had posted bail. She didn't talk to Joseph and just stayed quiet. She was doing heroin pretty regularly. 

Joseph wanted to get his meds from CVS pharmacy.. So Joseph called me and told me that he was scared that she would lock him out since she hadn't given Joseph the key. So Joseph had always relied on her to open the door.. Joseph told me that he had somehow managed to lock his door and he was on his way to the pharmacy. 

After some time Joseph returned back from the pharmacy only to his horror to find the door locked and all stuff taken by the garbage collection people. Charliez had all of Joseph's belongings outside for the garbage truck to pick up. The only thing left there was his laptop and a blanket. 

Joseph took his stuff and went to a nearby hospital to seek help. He wanted to call the cops but saw no use. Then he began searching for a home. He sat on the street in the freezing Seattle cold at night and a kind man from Hawaii offered him a pizza. I frantically began searching for a home for Joseph. I couldn't find one. Seattle is high on homelessness and finding a needle in Seattle is easier than finding a home. 

So I decided to take charge. I contacted an Uber and booked a ride for Joseph to the nearest available motel. I had already booked the motel in advance for his stay. 

Joseph was finding trouble with the Uber. Joseph wasn't able to locate the Uber cab because he was on the street. Joseph was stressing me out. I told him to calm down. I had booked the Uber with great difficulty because Joseph was constantly whining and bugging me to book it quick, while I was still booking. 

Finally I contacted the Uber driver and told him that Joseph was standing at the Lynnwood Municipal court. 

The Uber took Joseph to the motel and Joseph was able to relax for the night. In the morning, Joseph finally contacted a man in Mukilteo and his name was Yogjif.. Yogjif agreed to lease the home to Joseph and Joseph decided to travel to the place in the morning. 

So Joseph took the bus and went to Mukilteo and met Yogjif. The place was very shabby but Joseph had no option so he paid him with his card and decided to stay. 

This was the month of April and finally Joseph had found a place to live. 

Edited by Preety_India

April 2018 

Joseph was now living at Yogjif's place. 

I immediately began hunting information about Yogjif  from Joseph. I asked too many questions. 

Joseph thanked me for saving him from the freezing cold the other night. I told him that I just wanted him to be safe. 

I told Joseph that I wanted to know everything about Yogjif. 

I wanted to make sure if everything was OK. 

Something about this Yogjif guy that I just wasn't feeling right. 

Edited by Preety_India