Cireeric

Amazing to see the fruits of this work

6 posts in this topic

Now its around 5 years ago since I started being interested in Psychedelics, then found Actualized and since then started this journey of growing and understanding. Since then I watched almost all of Leos Content, read many of the books in the booklist, became interested in all these topics by myself and researched further, watched tons of different videos from Aubrey Marcus, Rupert Spira, Bernardo Kastrup, Daniel Schmachtenberger and many many more. Im also now meditating since 5 years regularly, doing psychedelics once in a while and testing other techniques as well. Im at a point where I feel like my understanding has reached a new level, where I can get deep insights and make new connections by just thinking about life or while doing regular stuff. Life becomes more and more beautiful. I just wanted to express my gratitude for all of this and Im excited for the years to come of learning and growing. There is still so much to explore and understand and many years ahead of me.

Awesome :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Cireeric I can relate so much to you. Especially the point when meditation becames "automatic" in every day life. 

@Vynce Nice! That is also happening more and more for me, its an amazing feeling to tap in that calm and peaceful awareness in everyday life.

Edited by Cireeric

"Im excited for the years to come of learning and growing. There is still so much to explore and understand and many years ahead of me."

And then again @Cireeric everythings comes to one infinite . (point) :)