Vibroverse

Dreams within Dreams

7 posts in this topic

Right now, in the here and now, there are dreams within dreams within dreams, forever, ad infinitum. Right now contains infinite dreams, infinite timelines, infinite universes, within itself, in the here and now. This timeline, this history, etc, is just one of the infinite timelines, infinite histories, within me, the one. 

This universe, this existence, is just one of the infinite possibilities within myself that is being actualized by me, the one. That's all, this universe, this body, this all, this is just one of the infinite infinities, both in time and space perspectives, within myself, the one.

That's it, the only difference between this timeline, this dream, and any other timeline, any other dream, that I can ever imagine, is that this is the timeline, the dream, that I'm actualizing by my focus, and other possibilities are in a vaguer form for me. 

And if I focus, densify, crsyallize, those other timelines, those other dreams, then they will be "the reality", and this one will turn into the vaguer one. The now includes infinite spaces and eternal times within itself, to infinity, to infinity, to infinity. 

As the Quran, another imagination of mine, says "when He wills something, anything, to be, He just says 'be', and it just is". "He", aka "I", cannot be limited by anything, anything, at all. "He", "I", is just believing Himself to be limited, and in that way says be to being limited. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse

No, but only one dream can be spotted, if you are precise enough.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Every dream you have is here and now. 

I am in a dream right now, literally. Everything everyone says, every video and movie I watch, every book and writing I read, I am imagining it all in the now, in the here and now. Every sound, taste, sight, all, it all is me imagining, there is no past where the now is created, a process that brought this manifestation right now into existence, it is me imagining. My state of consciousness, my vibration, dada, determines what I'm imagining. The appearance that I'm imagining in the now, and there is nothing but the now, meh. What a loop it is really dude. 

Edited by Vibroverse

4 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Right now, in the here and now, there are dreams within dreams within dreams, forever, ad infinitum. Right now contains infinite dreams, infinite timelines, infinite universes, within itself, in the here and now. This timeline, this history, etc, is just one of the infinite timelines, infinite histories, within me, the one. 

This universe, this existence, is just one of the infinite possibilities within myself that is being actualized by me, the one. That's all, this universe, this body, this all, this is just one of the infinite infinities, both in time and space perspectives, within myself, the one.

That's it, the only difference between this timeline, this dream, and any other timeline, any other dream, that I can ever imagine, is that this is the timeline, the dream, that I'm actualizing by my focus, and other possibilities are in a vaguer form for me. 

And if I focus, densify, crsyallize, those other timelines, those other dreams, then they will be "the reality", and this one will turn into the vaguer one. The now includes infinite spaces and eternal times within itself, to infinity, to infinity, to infinity. 

As the Quran, another imagination of mine, says "when He wills something, anything, to be, He just says 'be', and it just is". "He", aka "I", cannot be limited by anything, anything, at all. "He", "I", is just believing Himself to be limited, and in that way says be to being limited. 

Awesome 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.