thisintegrated

Leo isn't an INTP

66 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Leo is sooooooo INTP...

Don't be silly.

Go watch the "what is paradox" video.

Pure INTP gold.

INTJ's are more focused on efficiency and mastering one domain of life.

INTP's are more interested in experimentation for the sake of Truth.

Even the way Leo tests all these psychedlic substances is literally the purest INTP.

Anyways...

Like I said, he has critical Ti, but prefers Te.  His earlier videos make this even more apparent.

He's all about "applied logic".  He doesn't care about theories, he doesn't care about mixing/combining different models, he cares about "the one truth" (Ni) and how to practically apply the realizations of this one truth (Te).  He also doesn't care how you feel about the truth (Fi).

In addition, Te and Se users are far more likely to start a YouTube channel like Actualized.  Te is more practical than Ti, and is gonna want to share or monetize whatever it comes up with.  Leo ain't exactly keeping quiet about his logic.  His logic could, in fact, be considered very "extroverted"?

The biggest giveaway of all is his disinterest/rejection of Ne, which I've covered in detail already.

Edited by thisintegrated

Yeah, most  definitely an INTP. He seems sometimes a bit J because of his teritiary function and inferior functions of Si, and Fe. He gets dutious about getting stuff done(Si) and comforts people on the forum(Fe). He spends most his time using his internal spontaneous structural logic (Ti) and his brainstorming in all directions (Ne) and you can see it in his videos, they are all different, and driven by his own personal logic at all costs. The reason why he says a job kills his soul is because he couldn't randomly brainstorm at will, and that's extroverted intuition at work. He couldn't be spontaneous, that's why it kills his soul. If he was an INTJ he would prolly have taken over that gaming company and invented a whole new genre of games(Ni-Te), but he didn't, so most def an INTP. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Leo is an INTP there is no question about this. He should inspire everyone, forget about his philosophy, but how much he has pushed himself, to constantly grow and search for truth

I got INTJ.

I am the biggest scheduler, I cannot stand days that are not scheduled, or that are off schedules.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

""INTPs will have wider field of knowledge, while INTJs have a deeper knowledge of a smaller amount of things.""

leo have  a lot of knowledge on many different fields. but his depth of knowledge on a single subject is not very good.leo will lose in depth of knowledge but will win in breadth of knowledge.leo is not very practical but very therotical.

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I got INTJ.

I am the biggest scheduler, I cannot stand days that are not scheduled, or that are off schedules.

I fear and admire INTJs :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

""INTPs will have wider field of knowledge, while INTJs have a deeper knowledge of a smaller amount of things.""

leo have  a lot of knowledge on many different fields. but his depth of knowledge on a single subject is not very good.leo will lose in depth of knowledge but will win in breadth of knowledge.leo is not very practical but very therotical.

He's kind of dedicated his life to just the pursuit of actualization.

What other videos does he make?  Does he have a design channel?  A gaming channel?  His life is focused entirely on actualization, and I don't think he's just gonna get bored of it some day, like an Ne user might.

Edited by thisintegrated

14 hours ago, BuddhistLover said:

Yeah, most  definitely an INTP. He seems sometimes a bit J because of his teritiary function and inferior functions of Si, and Fe. He gets dutious about getting stuff done(Si) and comforts people on the forum(Fe). He spends most his time using his internal spontaneous structural logic (Ti) and his brainstorming in all directions (Ne) and you can see it in his videos, they are all different, and driven by his own personal logic at all costs. The reason why he says a job kills his soul is because he couldn't randomly brainstorm at will, and that's extroverted intuition at work. He couldn't be spontaneous, that's why it kills his soul. If he was an INTJ he would prolly have taken over that gaming company and invented a whole new genre of games(Ni-Te), but he didn't, so most def an INTP. 

INTP is the low hanging fruit.  You have to look deeper.  Leo doesn't know the functions, and was under the assumption P = less judging and less organized.  But this is incorrect.  The only reason Leo believes he's an INTP is because of this incorrect assumption (I explain all this in the my other responses).

For years I thought he's an INTP, because I didn't question it.  But he's a clear NiTe, if you look a little closer.

Leo, one day:

5.png

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I fear and admire INTJs :D

Why do you fear them?  I think most people would fear Leo, after seeing his videos for the first time.  He scared off most of the forum's mods not that long ago (as he's not a Fe).

Edited by thisintegrated

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

He's kind of dedicated his life to just the pursuit of actualization.

What other videos does he make?  Does he have a design channel?  A gaming channel?  His life is focused entirely on actualization, and I don't think he's just gonna get bored of it some day, like an Ne user might.

self help is a giant sub field. its an ocean. u can only become very good at few things.like u can only truely mastery very few things. the way leo approach self help is like a broad approach with not enough deapth.leo do not have enough deapth.what is his speciality. is it psychidelics. i do not know. but the way i see it he has lot of breadth but do not have deapth

also leo  take a project type appraoch in self help

but lol i started learning mbti yesterday. its very satisfying to circle jerk on self help topics.

16 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

self help is a giant sub field. its an ocean. u can only become very good at few things.like u can only truely mastery very few things. the way leo approach self help is like a broad approach with not enough deapth.leo do not have enough deapth.what is his speciality. is it psychidelics. i do not know. but the way i see it he has lot of breadth but do not have deapth

also leo  take a project type appraoch in self help

but lol i started learning mbti yesterday. its very satisfying to circle jerk on self help topics.

He's anti "video games", anti "hedonism", anti "other models of reality"..  He considers most hobbies a "waste of time" (Te).  He's fixated on productivity (Te) within a single area of interest (Ni).  Why?  Because he feels peer pressured?  Because it will make others happy? No, it's because that's what he values and sees as worthy of his own respect (Fi as fuck).

Yes, actualization is a broad subject, but it's still all the same thing.  The goal is still just to awaken.

No idea where some people are getting Fe or Ne from..

Edited by thisintegrated

26 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why do you fear them?  I think most people would fear Leo, after seeing his videos for the first time.  He scared off most of the forum's mods not that long ago (as he's not a Fe).

They show me what I lack. I don't believe Leo is an INTJ though. 

The first INTJ that comes to mind is Eric Weinstein. The way he talks is so impenetrable and unapologetic. Talk about Fe blindspot lol.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

They show me what I lack. I don't believe Leo is an INTJ though. 

The first INTJ that comes to mind is Eric Weinstein. The way he talks is so impenetrable and unapologetic. Talk about Fe blindspot lol.

I think INTJ Turquoise looks different to INTJ Orange/Blue.

Leo does seem intj, now that you mention it.  He is absolute.

I don't like intj's much, they're too difficult.  I never get along with them.
Enfj's are a tough breed, too.

I don't like people that make me feel dysphoric in any way, like, I want to be at ease around people.  Both judge harshly, but for different reasons.  Infx has usually been good.  Enfp's are good friends also...  I have not had many friendships with sensors, we just don't have much in common.

My ex, my only one was an enfj and they are often sociopaths, they are social chameleons, they become whoever you want, and that can be a good or bad thing and they don't see they are "no one" without a mirror, essentially... very strange when unhealthy.  Healthy enfj is a total joy, though, I have met a few for a short while and they know how to warm up a room.

Edited by Loba

19 minutes ago, Loba said:

Leo does seem intj, now that you mention it.  He is absolute.

I don't like intj's much, they're too difficult.  I never get along with them.
Enfj's are a tough breed, too.

I don't like people that make me feel dysphoric in any way, like, I want to be at ease around people.  Both judge harshly, but for different reasons.  Infx has usually been good.  Enfp's are good friends also...  I have not had many friendships with sensors, we just don't have much in common.

My ex, my only one was an enfj and they are often sociopaths, they are social chameleons, they become whoever you want, and that can be a good or bad thing and they don't see they are "no one" without a mirror, essentially... very strange when unhealthy.  Healthy enfj is a total joy, though, I have met a few for a short while and they know how to warm up a room.

Yep, I agree with all of that.  Unhealthy INTJs are the worst, but healthy ones can be great (though I've never known a healthy INTJ irl).  

Really, any intuitive type can be fun/interesting, when healthy.  I think Leo's just a healthy INTJ.

Just realized, I think I've typed like 3 or 4 INTJs in a row on this forum??

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated i've been thinking about this for years. what he is today is the product of hard work and self development to become well-rounded the aspects of the INTJ that you're mentioning are the bread and butter of self development.

We need to look at his early life to get an idea of Who he is off-camera without the years of work he put into learning how to speak. He said he spent years crafting his communication style on camera.

He has stated that he pursues truth for truths sake, every INTP default programming is this.

I care so little about truth as an INTJ, so maybe i'm biased but INTJ don't care about the truth and have little motivation to pursue it just for truths sake. 

i'm far more interested in creation then truth. 

This is probably just an orange bias that I'm projecting. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@thisintegrated Nah Leo is INTP af bro wtf you mean. 

Alright, just playing, I know what you mean. In more recent times he appears far more stern and rigid. But if you traced the timeline of Leo though, and looked at all his videos and posts throughout the years, you'd see he's very broad in his scope. He goes from topic to topic, domain to domain, trying to connect the dots. His divergence and scope of thinking is very good. 

I'm an INTP too. But we don't always appear as our baseline types and biology, we have shadows as well, and changes in ourselves when we're in stress. 

If an INTP enters the shadow zone, they can pull out their ENTJ unconscious. I found the ENTJ in me years ago. But it goes deeper than that. If you dig into your demon function (Fi for intp), you can undergo a demonic transformation/ possession, and find your most unconscious aspects, connected to the collective unconscious. 

In that extreme case, an INTP would find their ISFP demon. And I most certainly found that demon from extreme stress. 

It's not healthy to let your unconscious or super ego personas dominate however. 

--

People have multiple sides to them, with ambiguity which can't be eliminated in the autism of mbti.

Mbti is a retarded language game in truth, and if it gets popular, it becomes a stupid ass game of "self-awareness". An identity parasite, and identity becomes this commodity people engage in power games over. There are many stupid games of self-awareness out there (And through this "self-awareness", people pretend to be insightful and reflective, and what emerges is this false multispectivalism, where everyone just refers to their identity constantly and says 0 actual things) 

I'm in an online friendship circle where people know about mbti, and would you believe the types they were labelling me as! I had one guy call me ISFP because I was always in my feelings (he was trolling me though), I had another person call me INTJ, and then that same person calls me ESTP later down the line. 

--

If one does wish to do mbti however, I believe the only way it makes sense is to look at someone's baseline/neutral chatacter as how they were when they were a teen or young adult. This would be the starting soil as it were, from which changes then started to happen later. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I'd say Leo is INTP. His main desire is understanding and accuracy above all else. 

This is very TI dom and very INTP like. 

INTJ's enjoy understanding but their main concern is applying ideas/strategies to reality, and understanding usually to the degree that they can get use from something. INTJ's don't value understanding as much as INTP's.

I think that it's a mistake to judge Leo's personality by how he acts now. It would be much better to look at his older videos. Personal development makes personality type less pronounced.

I'm an INTP and from my perspective Leo's mind seem to work same way. However I noticed that Leo doesn't have strong preference for Ne. Because of that he has INTJ qualities. He also mentioned in one of his videos that he had to develop a sense of humour. If his Ne was strong he wouldn't have to work on that. On the other hand he was able to focus on his goals and be productive, which isn't easy for typical INTP.