SonataAllegro

LSD on plane?

12 posts in this topic

Is it a good idea to bring lsd (1 single tab) in my luggage? Or would I be an idiot? I can’t get it easily where I’m going. Flight is domestic in the US.

Has anyone done this? What is the likelihood of getting caught?

I'm interested in knowing this too. I have not done it, was thinking about doing it but then didn't do it. I would assume domestic flight is less risky and LSD is one of the easiest substances to smuggle. Ideas that comes to mind is placing the tab in a package of band-aids or inside of a book, I highly doubt that would be detectable. But I was still too paranoid about it to do it myself the last time i travelled.. :D

39 minutes ago, SonataAllegro said:

Is it a good idea to bring lsd (1 single tab) in my luggage? Or would I be an idiot? I can’t get it easily where I’m going. Flight is domestic in the US.

Has anyone done this? What is the likelihood of getting caught?

The only way to find the tablet is with a dog, I don't think anyone will search for it out of nowhere if a dog doesn't smell it. The thing is that most dogs are trained to detect marijuana, hashish, cocaine, heroin, etc. Not for LSD

Basically no chance of getting caught if you're smart. Just put it in a book. Probably just place it in the book without foil, to be safe.

Not a problem at all. Carry few books and papers. Put the tab somewhere in between and note the page no. And forget. 

I would rather look for some at my landing destination. Just get a test kit. That's a lot of risk, especially for one tab. 

Have done it in international flights. No problem. Just put it in a book. If you want to be super save, put it together with some other cutted paper pieces in different shapes. 

Not really worth it in my mind. At least take a look at the laws and possible repercussions first.

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

Have done it in international flights. No problem. Just put it in a book. If you want to be super save, put it together with some other cutted paper pieces in different shapes. 

Would you recommend it in a carry on instead of a checked bag?

@SonataAllegro lsd is just a paper. All luggages usually are checked thoroughly. But if you put it in check-in then bag will have no more checkings if you change flights or airports. If it's just one flight, then you can put wherever you want.

Don't be an idiot, just be responsible find it at place you're going or get someone else to. I'm locking this thread because we don't need people encouraging potentially illegal behavior. If you want to take psychedelics that's great, but don't make a mockery of it by entertaining juvenile stunts, or because you can't stand being sober and bored on a plane for a few hours. It's these sorts of things that delay psychedelics and other substances from being fully legalized and accepted in mainstream culture.

hrhrhtewgfegege