electroBeam

Felt Like Sharing A Massive Breakthrough

7 posts in this topic

I haven't been hear for a long time but felt like sharing a massive breakthrough.

If you're spiritually gifted but have low self esteem, you'll be spiritually cursed. You'll literally be at massive risk of going to jail, being told you're schizophrenic and need to go to a psyche ward, be hated by everyone, etc.

If you're spiritually gifted but have medium or high self esteem, you'll be spiritually gifted and loved by everyone for it.

If you're spiritually gifted (not everyone is) DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM. Spiritually gifted people are much more adversely affected by low self esteem then the typical person. They are at risk of attracting not just bad physical/material aspects of reality, but bad spiritual aspects of reality too. Its absolute hell. 

If you are spiritually neuro-diverse, if you've noticed that you are very very different on a spiritual level, no matter what you think, you must take low self esteem very seriously to ensure your physical, mental safety is not at risk. Non spiritually gifted people can get away with low self esteem, the risks are much worse for spiritually gifted people.

In spiritual circles, teachers like saying that everyone is spiritually gifted, or that spiritual giftedness does not exist. They like saying that if you think you're spiritually gifted, and that others aren't, that you're being egotistical, entitled, arrogant or self centred. 

These teachers are incorrect, wrong, and being flat out dangerous. In the spiritual community, 1-5% of the community is spiritually gifted (spiritually neuro-diverse) and this giftedness, if not treated well, will turn into serious diseases like autism or schizophrenia or psychosis. If you're spiritually gifted and have low self esteem, you'll get extremely paranormal and intense negative effects from meditation, yoga and psychedelics. 

I don't know how to tell whether you're spiritually gifted or not as its so specific and needs to be decided upon on a case by case basis, but anyone who is neuro-diverse or abnormal should get checked incase to ensure your safety isn't at risk. 

Denying your spiritual giftedness, like what the culture in the adviata vedanta and zen community encourages you to do, will make you deny the FACT that you're at an especially high risk of danger from spiritual techniques and spiritual phenomena then the average spiritual seeker. I can't stress enough how irresponsible it is for spiritual teachers to be seriously denying spiritual giftedness, like proper only a few people are gifted - kinda giftedness. I've seen this in the community with multiple people now, and they are in seriously bad states because of it. We all together have decided to work through these issues and we're getting surprised by how big this is, and how much the spiritual culture needs to change when it comes to accepting the fact that spiritual giftedness is real, and that there are serious consequences to its denial. 

Welcome back!

This is a very important insight of yours! Thank you for sharing it with us.

My question is: what it means to you to be "spiritually neuro-diverse"? This is the first time i hear about this concept. Can you, please, explain it?

Edited by Bojan V

I am actually concerend about you from this post, what happened dude? did you have any bad experinces? I hope not.
I have personally sturggled with low self-esteem and multiple mental illness for ages now, but this is just part of reality I guess. You don't always get the good stuff only.  Also, the nature of the community we are  part of is not that helpful, I mean most of us never even seen Leo, our supposed master, in person. Traditionally, the master is the one who help the guys like us and put them on the right path, and the whole community also support you. But the online and disconnected nature of this community prevents that.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

That is a good observation. Next thing in line to think about is how to prevent it from turning into a problem - eg. use your spiritual giftedness / psychosis to manifest success and therefore become very confident etc.

1 hour ago, Bojan V said:

@LSD-Rumi You want for Leo to be your spiritual master? Why?

Humans are very social creatures and others affect them in drastic ways. I love the way actualized.org functions but I also understand its limitations and downsides. Spiritual work, philosophy and  even personal development Requires a lot of solo time, I understand that and I used to believe just  in that As well but As I reflect upon my personal journey, I could see how it could be 10x smoother If I had some kind of personal contact with a teacher, a guide or a community that supports me in my journey, and  I understand that this is the experinece of many people as well. Why do you think many people complain of mental illness in this forum? I think one of the reasons is that Leo's work is so advanced, yet Leo is so absent in the real world , in their lives. It is like Giving a child the way to ride a bike, without being there to help him ride it, and sure many will fall and get hurt because they don't have a community that supports them.
I don't want Leo to be my master, I am beyond that now. But I wish I someone like Leo a couple of years ago.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 5/9/2022 at 7:52 PM, electroBeam said:

Non spiritually gifted people can get away with low self esteem, the risks are much worse for spiritually gifted people.

Normal humans with low self-esteem don't get away with it. Life is hell for anybody who has low self-esteem (or traumatized or deeply wounded during childhood), spiritually gifted or not. But yes, it's worse for spiritually gifted humans.

These teachers are incorrect, wrong, and being flat out dangerous. In the spiritual community, 1-5% of the community is spiritually gifted (spiritually neuro-diverse) and this giftedness, if not treated well, will turn into serious diseases like autism or schizophrenia or psychosis. If you're spiritually gifted and have low self esteem, you'll get extremely paranormal and intense negative effects from meditation, yoga and psychedelics. 

Yes, they are wrong. Spiritually gifted humans exist and it's highly genetics (80% to 90% for Awakening World Champions). That Indian man, Ramana Maharshi was completely spiritually gifted (91% to 100% genetics for The Most Awakened Ever). 

My grandmother was a very religious woman. She was very kind or benevolent, a true Christian. But she lived and died having severe schizophrenia. Maybe she was spiritually gifted. But I'm sure that she committed the mistake of spiritual bypassing. She neglected her desires, insecurities, and mental-emotional wounds. She also rejected her husband and family. She went Jesus-mode; leaving her family, selling her possessions and gave the money to the poor.  But despite that, I love and respect my grandmother. She was the only human in this world who made me feel love when I was a kid. That love was unconditional; not perfectly unconditional but still unconditional. And I saw the biblical Jesus in her, very loving and selfless.

If you're spiritually gifted but have low self esteem, you'll be spiritually cursed. You'll literally be at massive risk of going to jail, being told you're schizophrenic and need to go to a psyche ward, be hated by everyone, etc.

If you're spiritually gifted but have medium or high self esteem, you'll be spiritually gifted and loved by everyone for it.

This is true. Everybody needs to have high self-esteem, spiritually gifted or not. There is no point in living life if you have very low self-esteem. Life will just be hell and torture. And self-esteem is directly proportional to self-love. Focus on generating self-love because you automatically get high self-esteem and self-confidence, and you have a bigger chance of getting the other good things (wisdom, good health, success, etc.). And how can you love the entire existence if you can't even love your limited, human self?

Lastly, be PRUDENT. You just can't talk about spirituality or spiritual insights to anybody, anywhere, anytime. 

Edited by jimwell
made it more accurate