Davidess

Pulling when I'm still living with my parents, in high school

11 posts in this topic

I'm still in high school (although I'm graduating in two weeks) and my question is, how do I pull if I still live with my parents? I'm 19 and I can't financially support myself yet. 

I've been on couple of dates recently from cold approach and I didn't pull because my parents were home. 

Do you think it's a good idea to take girls outside a city to a forest (though I think that's creepy to do on a first date, maybe take her there after a while?) and start making out with them there? I know some spots in my city that are quite isolated. 

I live in a relatively small city (about 90k people) and in autumn I'm going to a university in a larger city (about 400k people) and I will be living in a dormitory. 

Do you have any ideas on how to pull girls more easily? 

@Davidess no fucking way you bring them to a forest :D I was in high school and brought all sorts of girl to home

My aunt told me stories of how she used to come downstairs in the morning and my cousin had basically turned their house into a brothel with girls he brought home

But if your parents aren’t so liberal then your best option is prob to wait until you go to college, or get creative about locations

Youre already on a good path if you’ve got some dates. You also don’t need a private place to make out on a date

Parks are better than forests for some action out in public if you’re gonna take that route

Logistics will hinder your results, the most successful people have ideal logistics, its not a coincidence.

Learn the kino escalation ladder. 

I've heard of people pulling girls to bathrooms at clubs, this sort of thing... never done it myself but see how you go with the creative solutions. 

This is a sneaky limiting belief, yes logistics are important but you can still pull without them. Frame the pull at her house, use your parents car, isolated areas ect.

If a girl is interested enough she will make it easy for you to pull dont forget that. I remember when I was in highschool, I had a friend who would pull consistently in handicapped bathrooms at the mall we used to frequent xDxD get creative

Car. Her place. A friend's place. Motel room.  Etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Forest that is far away from everything is good ime. It feels very natural. But maybe I am just weird lol. My friend who lost his virginity on a bunch of pine tree needles has a different opinion.