Dazgwny

Stage orange people

6 posts in this topic

It’s that simple. Do not ever waste your time speaking to what we call stage orange in spiral dynamics about reality. Never ever have I been so ridiculed for being so open about awakening/awakenings. If you think for one minute, your totally ‘normal’ stage orange family are gonna get shit, then think again. Wow, if I hadn’t have had a few drinks and was able to use that as an excuse I’d probably be typing this from the nuthouse ?. That’s how crazy I was looked upon. It’s so fucked up because I could have fed them some stage blue religious dogma about God and they’d have accepted that. Yet when I opened up and spoke about truth, reality, my discoveries in consciousness, I was taken as a complete deluded fool. Unfortunately I couldn’t back up my claims, as all of yous know full well that’s an impossibility other than through direct experience. There’s one thing I realised though from it, is that when you awaken, your all alone. Don’t be misguided, I’m not awake as such, but when you have true awakenings, you are totally alone. Well stage orange people will make you feel as alone, if not even more alone, in the relative domain, than what happens during awakening. At the end of the day, your alone, from every angle, every perspective there can ever be. The beauty of awakening though is the unity, the alone of being everything, rather than the alone of feeling separate. Either way, never ever again will I try to speak about reality in it’s true nature to those that are what the majority call ‘normal’. Never mind ey ?

Orange is a tough nut to crack. Alot of folks built their house of cards on that foundation. Some folks may 'feel' what your saying, but are too scared of being wrong/losing everything.

The only way out of orange is through it. You either exhaust it or climb out of the wreckage.

As for being alone, well, you're God,  you've always been and always will be alone.

"Orange fueled by Blue built the world we know today. Orange fueled by Green will soothe the 'pieces that didn't fit' and clean the previous messes up."

-Don Beck quote that I massacred 

I am that I AM

I think people generally don't like when somebody is preaching that they've found the ultimate truth.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I like orange materialist....where else will you get all the nice used items for cheap when they absolutely need an upgrade.

See think positive ?

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Dazgwny That's probably the response I'd have given you when I was at stage orange. 

Send you to the nut house and think I was doing you a favor. ?

Yeah man "forgive them for they know not what they do"

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi