Cireeric

Legal Status of 5 Meo-Malt

7 posts in this topic

For me the problem with sourcing starts with even finding out if 5 Meo-Malt is legal in my country(in my case Germany). There are a few Websites that sell "Research Chemicals" that ship 5 Meo-Malt to Germany. But to really understand the "Neue psychoaktive Stoffe" list for illegal substances you need a good understanding of chemistry. I see that the substance is not explicitly listed anywhere, but it could be banned as a subgroup or something else. How can I be sure that 5 Meo Malt is legal in my country(in my case germany)? Does somebody know the legal status of 5 Meo Malt in Germany?

I guess maybe try and find out if Germany do a blanket ban on controlled substances from a particular class? In this case it will be ‘tryptamines’. Trying to find details on individual substances might be tricky, especially with lesser know ones.

Oh thats sad, but thanks for the info!

@Cireeric I live in Germany as well and tried ordering it. When I selected Germany the website didn’t allow me to proceed, saying that they don’t ship this substance to Germany because it is banned there. Maybe it’s the same thing with other websites. I think it’s the same with 5meo-dmt and dmt but I am not sure. I am also thinking really hard on how to get these substances. I think it’s legal in Amsterdam, so a short round trip could solve the problem if you have the balls to do it, I mean it’s pretty much just 1 tiny very inconspicuous gram :).

@Jannes Yeah I guess you were on the same website that I tried, there I had the same problem. On another website they seem to ship to Germany, but I asked them if it could cause any legal trouble and they answered I should contact my lawyer. And yeah it is legal in the Netherlands, I was thinking about a short trip too and I would also do it. The problem is in the Netherlands there are no local shops that im aware of that sell specific substances like this. It can be shipped to the Netherlands but then u need a post adress in NL or people in NL to whom you can ship it.

@Cireeric yeah that’s my thought process as well. Maybe there are post offices near the boarder where you can ship it to. I did it sometimes in Germany where I shipped it to a “nearby independent post office dude“ idk how that’s called ? and I just collected it when I had time. But I think it would work with an “official post office“ as well. But honestly I have no experience whatsoever in something like that so my biggest fear is that I f*ck something up ?