mmKay

Pretty Complete Introduction to Singing

4 posts in this topic

I've been on a journey to improve my singing skills for almost a year and a half now ( for fun and joy )  and it's the first time I stumble upon such complete and structured video.

What has worked for me is to put my intention to " improve singing / speaking " and then my awareness shifts to explore and learn what matters . Obviously a training schedule helps.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Work on improving your falsetto for massive results.

Chest voice is your natural voice. Working on falsetto not only strengthens your head register, but also your chest voice as well.

Be sure to warm up your chest and mix before doing falsetto, as you could potentially lose range in your chest/mix without proper warmup.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

On 5/8/2022 at 4:43 AM, mmKay said:

I've been on a journey to improve my singing skills for almost a year and a half now ( for fun and joy )  and it's the first time I stumble upon such complete and structured video.

What has worked for me is to put my intention to " improve singing / speaking " and then my awareness shifts to explore and learn what matters . Obviously a training schedule helps.

Thank you!

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/