Guest Edvardas

How to collapse nothingness - love duality?

66 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 5:03 PM, Leo Gura said:

And God is exploring between those two, too.

A human is not as limited as rock.

@Leo Gura Since God is exploring being rocks, ants, tree's etc. Wouldn't there have to be awareness everywhere God is?

Edited by Matthew85

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Since God is exploring being rocks, ants, tree's etc. Wouldn't there have to awareness everywhere God is?

There is a deeper level of awakening where God is just you spinning up a universe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a deeper level of awakening where God is just you spinning up a universe.

@Leo Gura Thank you! Will you consider sharing more on the paradox of this in upcoming episodes? 

It seems we are all somehow sovereign Gods spinning up our own universes. We appear to be interacting in a shared dream, but maybe that is an illusion. I feel you would say it's only my dream. 

Edited by Matthew85

14 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Thank you! Will you consider sharing more on the paradox of this in upcoming episodes? 

It seems we are all somehow sovereign Gods spinning up our own universes. We appear to be interacting in a shared dream, but maybe that is an illusion. I feel you would say it's only my dream. 

That's what my awakening course will focus on.

This matter is too deep and nuanced for the main channel.

@Leo Gura I will be departing from the forum and Your teachings, not because they are less than masterful, but due to recent shifts in consciousness, which revealed that I must walk my unique path from here onwards. 

Yet I cannot leave without expressing deepest gratitude for my main teacher, the kind and dearest Leo Gura, who was gracious in his responses and giving in his beutiful teachings. A rare master of our times, who has enabled me to know Love.

Let your days be full of Light, as you shine that Light upon others, which reflects so brightly to illuminate your own Glory.  

If our paths shall cross again, I shall be of your service. 

-Edvardas Garbenis

@Edvardas Okay, godspeed.