Guest Edvardas

How to collapse nothingness - love duality?

66 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Kinda. But in practice this is not really useful advice. I think the 10 Ox Herding Pictures should be a good orientation.

True, true. That's just my experience. I was really just talking to myself,  reminding myself.  Sometimes I forget.  

Sometimes I can't relate to others not seeing the divine because I've seen it my entire life,  since I was 7 and had the ability to. So I speak as if it's easy or something natural.  To me,  its seeing what is right in front of your face. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

On 7/1/2022 at 5:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

This is your blind spot. You are expecting Love to be a feeling. Love can trigger feelings, but existentially Love isn't a feeling, Love is literal Oneness.

We are talking about metaphysical Love here, not human emotions.

The highest Love isn't gonna be something you feel emotionally, it's going to be the act of you melting into Nothing.

Of course Nothingness is Love.

Love is the realization that everything equals everything else.

@Leo Gura  But what about those extremely blissful states on psychedelics? I thought that is what you truly are when you merge back into yourself fully. Those states where there is no longer a body, just pure bliss and beautiful fractals/mandalas. Isn't that God at it's fullest?

53 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

@Leo Gura  But what about those extremely blissful states on psychedelics? I thought that is what you truly are when you merge back into yourself fully. Those states where there is no longer a body, just pure bliss and beautiful fractals/mandalas. Isn't that God at it's fullest?

Doesn't contradict what I said.

The love/bliss states you get on psychedelics are a consequence of your consciousness expanding to recognize the absolute truth of metaphysical Oneness. The psychedelics are not giving you good feelings. The psychedelics are raising your conscious high enough to where you can see metaphysical Oneness, and this seeing then produces good feelings which you confuse for love. It's not the feeling which is Love, it's the metaphysical Oneness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/3/2022 at 4:10 PM, Proserpina said:

True, true. That's just my experience. I was really just talking to myself,  reminding myself.  Sometimes I forget.  

Sometimes I can't relate to others not seeing the divine because I've seen it my entire life,  since I was 7 and had the ability to. So I speak as if it's easy or something natural.  To me,  its seeing what is right in front of your face. 

You are very blessed to have seen it since 7. Nice!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The love/bliss states you get on psychedelics are a consequence of your consciousness expanding to recognize the absolute truth of metaphysical Oneness. The psychedelics are not giving you good feelings. The psychedelics are raising your conscious high enough to where you can see metaphysical Oneness, and this seeing then produces good feelings which you confuse for love. It's not the feeling which is Love, it's the metaphysical Oneness.

Yep because God is a narcissist. LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo can you please do a video on the goal of all this work? What is the point of awakening, if being asleep is better than awake? 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's true - when I experienced the highest bliss reality was One. The feeling of I was in the air, in the cabinets, etc..

I didn't make the connection the way you explained it. Need to trip more.. 

That was very helpful, thank you! 

3 hours ago, bambi said:

Leo can you please do a video on the goal of all this work? What is the point of awakening, if being asleep is better than awake? 

There is nothing better than being awake.

I totally believe you, since the dreaming state is filled with suffering. 

What I don't understand is why does God need to dream up suffering and loss if being fully conscious is blissful? 

I've had my glimpses of awakening and I swear to God I would have never come back to the human self. Yet, I had to. Why? I don't understand why chase suffering? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

But awake is just a undifferienated state of nibbana

5 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

What I don't understand is why does God need to dream up suffering and loss if being fully conscious is blissful? 

I've had my glimpses of awakening and I swear to God I would have never come back to the human self. Yet, I had to. Why? I don't understand why chase suffering? 

Because being unlimited for too long become pointless and meaningless. It's too easy. It's more fun to dream and experience drama and limitation.

If you became fully unlimited you would get bored of it and want to experience being limited.

From God's POV being unlimited is not better than being limited. To elevate unlimitedness over limitedness is a bias, see? And God has no biases. It loves all states of itself equally.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because being unlimited for too long become pointless and meaningless. It's too easy. It's more fun to dream and experience drama and limitation.

If you became fully unlimited you would get bored of it and want to experience being limited.

This is a perspective I have heard many times. The question and argument I have is unlimited God mode and extreme limitation are not the only options available to an infinite mind. There are many degree's in between these two that could be explored. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

This is a perspective I have heard many times. The question and argument I have is unlimited God mode and extreme limitation are not the only options available to an infinite mind. There are many degree's in between these two that could be explored. 

And God is exploring between those two, too.

A human is not as limited as rock.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing makes sense, can you see this? Awaken, but being unlimited is boring, so become limited, but limited is suffering and division and unconciousness..... so awaken, but oh awakening is boring and pointless, so on and so forth

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Good point. What I'm trying to convey is there are endless degree's of limitation to explore after this human experience before you get to unlimited God mode. It's not only God mode or limited human. I have explored some of them during OBE's. I have to say the tremendous feeling of freedom and joy you feel from shedding this very dense physical body makes it very difficult to come back to this reality. I guess we want to experience a diverse spectrum of limitation. Leo during any of your awakenings did you ever get insight into why you created your specific life with it's unique challenges? 

Yall think humans are the only life forms out there? You do realize there are a ridiculous number of galaxies. How do you even know if next "life" will even be as a human?

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

It's not only God mode or limited human.

Yes, there's more than meets the eye. The problem is there're few ways to "prove such" to others other than what you can witness for yourself (mostly referring to manifestation not even the OBE stuff that you mentioned here).. If you tell others how you manifested this and that they'll say you're deluded most likely. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, puporing said:

Yes, there's more than meets the eye. The problem is there're few ways to "prove such" to others other than what you can witness for yourself (mostly referring to manifestation not even the OBE stuff that you mentioned here).. If you tell others how you manifested this and that they'll say you're deluded most likely. 

@puporing Very true. We are masters at creating limitation. I am not interested in proving anything or convincing anyone of anything. I have seen and experienced enough to know we are capable of much more than most of us are demonstrating. We haven't even scratched the surface yet. I would recommend people not adopt limited belief's and opinion's of others and instead test it out for themselves with an open mind and see what happens.  

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Love has no opposite

And nothingness has no opposite.

But somehow they are not fully the same i believe. Im not sure.

Maybe nothingness is the masculine of god and love is feminine of god. 

Edited by Salvijus