Guest Edvardas

How to collapse nothingness - love duality?

66 posts in this topic

Cessation is imaginary ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cessation is imaginary ;)

Leo sometimes you talk about incarnation, then others you say its imaginary etc etc, but do you believe how we behave in this incarnation, will influence what happens in our next, can you make a video on  this? It seems super ambigious. Yes we are God incarnating into this experience, its eternal, and imaginary. But this doesnt really say much about the contents of experience and relationship after this physical body dies, and a new one emerges

It also doesn't say anything in regards to the creation of this life, do you believe this is just a random permutation, or a concious desing etc

Sorry, but reincarnation is imaginary.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry, but reincarnation is imaginary.

But what does that mean though? everything is imaginary

Can you please please tell me your honest opinion, is this current imagination, completely selfless and random, or is it Selfleslly designed and engineered?

On 1/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

We are talking about metaphysical Love here, not human emotions.

So, what is what normies call love? I know love has biological, social, cultural, sexual, survival components to it, but then what's that feeling you get when you're in love? That overwhelming (and still somewhat selfless, depending on the person) feeling where you almost lose your mind for another person?

I'm trying to distinguish Love from love, and understand the mechanisms and purpose of the "charge" of love.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

43 minutes ago, Superfluo said:

So, what is what normies call love? I know love has biological, social, cultural, sexual, survival components to it, but then what's that feeling you get when you're in love? That overwhelming (and still somewhat selfless, depending on the person) feeling where you almost lose your mind for another person?

I'm trying to distinguish Love from love, and understand the mechanisms and purpose of the "charge" of love.

love is the overwhelming realization that you and me are the same tied with the hormones/horniness to desire to do something about it

it has to be both the spiritual with the physical

15 hours ago, bambi said:

But what does that mean though? everything is imaginary

You won't understand without profound awakening.

Can you please please tell me your honest opinion, is this current imagination, completely selfless and random, or is it Selfleslly designed and engineered?

It's not random at all. It's a design of the highest intelligence.

1 hour ago, Superfluo said:

Regular human love is a tip of the iceberg of Absolute Love. Humans experience feelings of love when they connect with a thing or person on a deep level. But this connection is very limited and biased. Absolute Love is a connection of infinite depth to every single thing in existence. The connection is so deep and wide that it is in fact Infinity.

When you love another human you are getting a tiny taste of Infinity. And it is the most addictive thing. You get addicted to the feeling but you are not understanding the metaphysics which spawns the feeling, so you mistake the feeling for Love itself. But Love itself is not a feeling, it is metaphysical Unity. Consciousness of Unity then generates feelings of love which humans chase via romance and the like.

You are basically confusing the smell of a rose with the actual rose. You have called the smell "a rose" but never held an actual rose. So when I speak of roses you think of the smell, but a rose is a rose even if it doesn't smell. When the smell is missing you think there is no rose because your definition of what a rose is, is too partial.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You won't understand without profound awakening.

It's not random at all. It's a design of the highest intelligence.

Regular human love is a tip of the iceberg of Absolute Love. Humans experience feelings of love when they connect with a thing or person on a deep level. But this connection is very limited and biased. Absolute Love is a connection of infinite depth to every single thing in existence. The connection is so deep and wide that it is in fact Infinity.

When you love another human you are getting a tiny taste of Infinity. And it is the most addictive thing. You get addicted to the feeling but you are not understanding the metaphysics which spawns the feeling, so you mistake the feeling for Love itself. But Love itself is not a feeling, it is metaphysical Unity. Consciousness of Unity then generates feelings of love which humans chase via romance and the like.

You are basically confusing the smell of a rose with the actual rose. You have called the smell "a rose" but never held an actual rose. So when I speak of roses you think of the smell, but a rose is a rose even if it doesn't smell. When the smell is missing you think there is no rose because your definition of what a rose is, is too partial.

Makes sense, but now it also doesnt make any sense for how to reach the consciousness level of unconditional love? What steps "one" would have to take to reach that level? It seems to reach the level of unconditional love level you would have to go to other dimensions to realize all is one? And to go to other dimensions you would need to meditate for all your life or take psychedelics?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Makes sense, but now it also doesnt make any sense for how to reach the consciousness level of unconditional love? What steps "one" would have to take to reach that level? It seems to reach the level of unconditional love level you would have to go to other dimensions to realize all is one? And to go to other dimensions you would need to meditate for all your life or take psychedelics?

You simply need to raise your state of consciousness to a high enough level where you cognize the metaphysical Unity of every possible thing.

This would be a Love Awakening.

It really is the simplest of things.  It's so simple,  it's overlooked.  

???????

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You simply need to raise your state of consciousness to a high enough level where you cognize the metaphysical Unity of every possible thing.

This would be a Love Awakening.

And what's the reason for me in imagining you, so you can teach me all of this? You're the reason i'm gonna do 5 meo dmt for the first time in the future? Why do i need that? I don't get what's the point in creating people that will be more aware of the ultimate reality or other realities besides this materialistic reality? Why us?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

And what's the reason for me in imagining you, so you can teach me all of this? You're the reason i'm gonna do 5 meo dmt for the first time in the future? Why do i need that? I don't get what's the point in creating people that will be more aware of the ultimate reality or other realities besides this materialistic reality? Why us?

What's the reason you dream up characters in your sleep?

Why don't you just dream that every character in your dream is you?

On 7.5.2022 at 11:16 PM, Edvardas said:

One experience shows me that my body sensations are made out of literally nothing and I am that nothing.  

Or: 

truth = nothingness = form 

Another experience shows me that my body is love/beuty. I can zoom into that sensation forever and its love and beuty. Where I now feel my shoulder, in higher states I feel love.   

Or: 

Truth = love = form 

But nothingness is not equal to love, because in nothingness I didnt feel any love.

Love is formless, but it is not nothingness, its something - love!  

I don't get it.

Where is my blindspot? 

Looking for help. Thanks.

For met it was a gradual melting away of all these distinctions, questions and objections from the point that I had my first Love awakening to it being a permanent realisation. During that time i experienced all sorts of cliché mystical experiences and samdhis and shit like that but in the end the ordinary truly becomes the extraordinary.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

in the end the ordinary truly becomes the extraordinary.

Exactly.  

It was always extraordinary. Doesn't really require a big awakening or realization.  It's right there in your face and it always has been.  

???????

Because reincarnation is part of the dream how can you be reincarnated if you were never alive, to begin with, there is no human you just like there isn't an actualized forum just like I know I am only talking to myself right now hello II this is God talking to God time to go back to sleep.

57 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Exactly.  

It was always extraordinary. Doesn't really require a big awakening or realization.  It's right there in your face and it always has been.  

Kinda. But in practice this is not really useful advice. I think the 10 Ox Herding Pictures should be a good orientation.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Ezo said:

Because reincarnation is part of the dream how can you be reincarnated if you were never alive, to begin with, there is no human you just like there isn't an actualized forum just like I know I am only talking to myself right now hello II this is God talking to God time to go back to sleep.

The energy pattern that forms your apparent being, the person you are, has specific characteristics. This pattern changes as your life goes by. reincarnation would be the restart of the resulting pattern after the course of your life. many traditions and many mystics have spoken of reincarnation, I think we should to have an open mind to it

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very enlightening, I understood now, it clicked. Falling in love is basically giving yourself permission (as in "permission slip" said frequently by Bashar) to experience metaphysical unity through another person and making your True Self radiate with less or no human bullshit to interfere.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

21 minutes ago, Superfluo said:

Very enlightening, I understood now, it clicked. Falling in love is basically giving yourself permission (as in "permission slip" said frequently by Bashar) to experience metaphysical unity through another person and making your True Self radiate with less or no human bullshit to interfere.

It's worse than that.

Falling in love with a human is mostly just a survival mechanism. Survival uses the feeling of love to trick you into doing what is good for survival. But as this happens you are not conscious of the underlying source, unity, or true Self. Nor do you care.

The metaphysics is totally lost on you. Like a dog taking a dump on a fine silk rug. The dog does not appreciate the silk at all. It's just a place to take a dump. The dog is not experiencing metaphysical unity when it shits on the rug. So don't romanticize it.

Most human love is just like a dog doing its business.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Falling in love with a human is mostly just a survival mechanism. Survival uses the feeling of love to trick you into doing what is good for survival. But as this happens you are not conscious of the underlying source, unity, or true Self. Nor do you care.

Agree, but still the highest peaks of love can give you an opportunity to experience unity, even though a decent level of purity of this experience is very rare and brief. The ego grasps those low peaks of Love and twists them for its agenda in every way possible, but still there are those peaks. You may not recognize them consciously, but still you recognize it in some way otherwise you wouldn't have that strong charge of love. Maybe you recognize it subconsciously but your ego and its layers of self-deception prevent you from recognizing that consciously.