Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

@Jannes This is against forum guidelines.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@Carl-Richard I deleted it. Which rule have I violated ?

No problem :)

What’s NOT Allowed:

(...)

• Recruiting members for chat-groups outside of this forum, including Skype, Discord, WhatsApp, chatrooms, etc.

(...)

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Carl-Richard . . . Uh . . . um . . . uhhhhhhh . . . . . . you have a profile picture . . .

I'm experimenting xD

@Carl-Richard

22 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm experimenting xD

That's a nice profile picture. Is that like the mother Ayahuasca but the kiwi version? 

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

That's a nice profile picture. Is that like the mother Ayahuasca but the kiwi version? 

xDxDxD I eat half a kiwi almost every day, seriously.

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm experimenting xD

One of my teachers used to say something like, "When I was in high school, other students would experiment with drugs, but I would experiment with political ideologies."

Would it be a problem if we link sites that just talk about sourcing ?

I think you should do it, just look for what is the boundary of legally safe for you and the forum and stay below that.
For example, I want to try MALT but I have no clue about research chemicals and what are scams or not and can't seem to find this one on black markets example. Do what feels good to do Leo.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi we are in the same boat. I am from germany and also looking for 5 MEO Malt. No chance, because the only one "rare" RC website with 5 MEO Malt doesnt ship this to germany as far as I know

I already found two sellers on the clear net sending to Germany for a cheap price for 5meo-malt. Even reviewed by TrustPilot and with 21 reviews in total. Also a couple of others where you'd basically need to make an inquiry lol. 

So that could also be a possibillity lmao. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Seems 5meos are being made harder to get in Canada. May be on its way to being outlawed.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 7/30/2022 at 3:30 AM, ValiantSalvatore said:

I already found two sellers on the clear net sending to Germany for a cheap price for 5meo-malt. Even reviewed by TrustPilot and with 21 reviews in total. Also a couple of others where you'd basically need to make an inquiry lol. 

So that could also be a possibillity lmao. 

Hi there, for me, personally it is more about the question of: is it safe to consume any of the (even good rated) sites that sell it on the regular web?
I am aware that dark web is anyway "at your own risk" but always did my due diligence and never had 1 issue/problem whatsoever, now I am in the dark when it comes to this one here (MALT), is it really "OK" to buy it on regular sites and maybe, how can you test it before consuming it?

Appreciate any feedback on this subject.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Clear net and dark net at both spaces it's unclear how clean the substance is, you have to test the substance with a testing kit to make sure there are no issue/problems. 

I don't see a difference in risk, besides running a scam site and running in a scam seller regardless if clear and/dark net that is why review sites/reviews exist. 

I just googled the sites. I don't know if they are safe lol. There are so many offers and options. Check legality also for your country. I can't gurantee any safety.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore From what I heard Trustpilot isn’t legit. (Lots of deleted reviews and fake reviews) 

Dont know where else to look for reviews though. On Reddit you aren’t allowed to talk about sourcing.

I also found 2 sites with 5meo-malt which both might be scams and like 10 sites with 5meo-dmt. 

I was almost scammed by trustpilot, there were fake reviews where many told to contact someone on wickr me or signal app. They respond quickly and look trustful but my questions about the drug revealed that they are total scam. Be extra careful on chat apps

I am from germany and 5 meo malt is not sceduled. still no trustful site ships it to germany and on onion no malt will be offered. 

Edited by OBEler

It sounds like a good idea until someone buys a mysterious white powder that is laced with fentanyl.

On 30/07/2022 at 3:30 AM, ValiantSalvatore said:

I already found two sellers on the clear net sending to Germany for a cheap price for 5meo-malt.

I know which sites you are talking about, only a few sites come up when searching for 5-meo-malt. Most likely they are scams, there is no way that they can manufacture and ship 10g of 5-meo-malt for only 300$, when the actual price is around 130$ for 1g.