Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

Its such an excellent idea as i think this is the main part many of us struggle with but i dont feel it should be done in the open space as rather than getting your self into trouble you may soon start seeing your favourite Dea****s getting shut one by one.. I dont think you would get in trouble your self by sharing info as long as you are not caught pushing the "buy now " button. 

And i also dont think police is that interested in small man ordering anything small for personal use. However, open sharing may cause bigger problems for the vendors  as they are the target really.. 

Also just sharing is never going to be enough as you may have to give a full methodology on how to use dark net, onion, bitcoin etc.  Lots of work .. 

Having said that, perhaps DMing each other a friendly message ?

I am in the UK, i am happy to connect with others also in the UK  through DM

Edited by Siedah

If you don’t think it will cause legal trouble, 100% yes. 

Be able to discuss sourcing, methods, precautions, etc. would be so beneficial.

@Leo Gura I think it would be a great idea.  There are two Houston Research Chemical companies.  One is real and one is fake.  I ordered 10 blotters of AL-LAD and didn't get a fucking thing and now I'm out $140!  So yeah reconsidering this would help.  It's not as if I'm independently wealthy like you so maybe you could help us out.

@Ramu xD Yeah same I am re-ordering stuff from a different place coz the previous one didn't seem to work out (the website is no longer even around), and I got the recommendation from a member here too. Can be a challenge for sure.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing it really pissed me off because I'm trying to advance and progress in my spiritual work.  I am enlightened and I feel 180 degrees different than when I was a materialist.  I had some INCREDIBLE insights and awakenings on really strong marijuana.  I wanted to further my enlightenment and have deeper awakenings by taking al lad.  I got ripped off by a phony company for 140 bucks so I'm royally pissed.

@Ramu Yeah sorry to hear that! It's a lot of money for most folks here.

Btw have you tried mushrooms? They were much easier to get in my area.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing oh yes I've tried mushrooms.  I had several massive awakenings on ganja but Leo seems to shit all over the idea that ganja can enlighten you.  It did for me and I know that others have had the same experiences.  It just sucks when you expect something more out of a substance like LSD but come up with nothing.  Like another member said...maybe I'm just different...but it's still very disappointing to come up short on lsd and even more frustrating to get ripped off by scammers when all I'm trying to do is improve upon and expand my spiritual practice!

On 7/5/2022 at 10:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. Doesn't seem like it. This should fall under 1st Amendment free speech.

Go check that with a lawyer. Don't get into troubles, we need your content :)

there is no legal problem, of course it would be nice to talk about it. right now it is impossible to find 5 meo malt. I ordered it, I got 1/2 gr, I tried it, and I thought: I want more of this , this is the ShangriLa. but incredibly the Dutch company where I ordered it closed the day after my order, so I started looking, and most of them are scams. They force large orders and researching on the web there are many comments from people who never received it, some with orders of 1600 us. well, at least I have my 1/2 gr of malt, but now it's completely impossible to find. dmt yes in abundance.

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is no legal problem, of course it would be nice to talk about it. right now it is impossible to find 5 meo malt. I ordered it, I got 1/2 gr, I tried it, and I thought: I want more of this , this is the ShangriLa. but incredibly the Dutch company where I ordered it closed the day after my order, so I started looking, and most of them are scams. They force large orders and researching on the web there are many comments from people who never received it, some with orders of 1600 us. well, at least I have my 1/2 gr of malt, but now it's completely impossible to find. dmt yes in abundance.

LOL maybe we need to start learning how to make them at this rate. :P

14 minutes ago, puporing said:

LOL maybe we need to start learning how to make them at this rate. :P

I didn't finish my 1/2 ehh, i only tasted, but the thing was so....._____....that i need to have more of that magic in my fridge 

Btw, thanks Leo, for the malt. Right after I did, I thought it was my duty to donate 500 to you for finding out something like that. then I went cold, you know?. but i really appreciate it

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 22/05/2022 at 11:20 PM, Breakingthewall said:

incredibly the Dutch company where I ordered it closed the day after my order

Fuck, I was hoping it wasn't the same shop from where I bought it, but it's exactly the same. I went to check and their website is down. I waited around too much and didn't stock up. I will do my own research in the next few days. There is always a solution.   

If you're considering the sourcing section, only make it accessible through logging in.  So not everyone can access it and it wont be searchable via a search engine.    Perhaps make it more stricter, so not everyone who just joined can have access to that section, unless they genuinely contribute through other sections on the forum, and leave it to the moderators discretion if the person should or should not have access to it.   This section would have to be heavily moderated by experienced psychedelic users.

9 hours ago, AnthonyR said:

If you're considering the sourcing section, only make it accessible through logging in.  So not everyone can access it and it wont be searchable via a search engine.    Perhaps make it more stricter, so not everyone who just joined can have access to that section, unless they genuinely contribute through other sections on the forum, and leave it to the moderators discretion if the person should or should not have access to it.   This section would have to be heavily moderated by experienced psychedelic users.

Second this. Maybe also add a feature to only allow people with certain amount of posts to be able to access that section. Maybe set like a 500 minimum posts before being able to see that section. Some kind of ranking system.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 9.5.2022 at 11:55 PM, The0Self said:

Rare Chems

There was just recently a mail that the site was taken over and the attacker replaced its crypto address with his own. Lizard Labs, the supplier of the site, urged people not to not make an order. It's even deleted from their retailer list lizardlabs.eu/retailers.

... Yeah, I looked it up right now. On May 12th they sent out a mail that the site was compromised. Any order before May 7th was shipped.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I'd exercise caution here. 

On one way, it is good to have "safe" sites and sources for people to make sure shady links and shady sites are avoided. 

On the other, this may attract all sorts of spammers and snake oil salesment and potentially invite an investigation from an outside party should this become too big as a "drug sourcing forum" from some rigid stage blue organisation. 

I'd lean towards "not yet" and perhaps wait a few years till this topic has become a little bit more mainstream? 

Alternatively, you could make this in a way that each contribution has to be pre-approved, not sure how much coding would that require to make sure the section remains clean & safe. On the other hand this would introduce another layer of time consumption for you (& mods) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Finding a good source for a first time was a huge waste of time. I had to use reddit and trustpilot to avoid getting scammed. I would like to be able to share and receive information about vendors.

At least it would be nice to ask if some vendor is safe and asking for a DM with information about trusted sources. This way this it would make harder to advertise but we wouldn't waste so much time to find a good source.