Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

I think it might be a good thing. I would actually argue that providing high quality sourcing is harm reduction. If someone wants to try psychedelics badly enough, they'll find them somehow. But the easiest ways to find psychedelics are from super sketchy sources that could end up harming the individual in some way

One other protective measure could be that you need at least 100 posts or to have been a member for a certain amount of time to have access to the sourcing/psychedelics section

I know about deep wep, tor, darkmarket things like that but I don't feel secure in buying stuff not because of scam (aka paying and not receiving) but afraid of legality and I would assume the risk if I had a source of information, some detailed guide of how to buy in a safe (as much as possible) way.

5-Meo-DMT and DMT are almost impossible to find here in Brazil.

At best one can find some LSD (most aren't pure enough for the work we do here) and shrooms (those are pretty reliable to find).

@The0Self The problem with the sites you mentioned is that they are located in the Netherlands, anythnig coming from the Netherlands raise a lot of suspicion at customs. I don't know about Canadian sites but I think the same applies to them too. I think the safest option is take a flight to Amsterdam and buy everything you need there. And yeahThe dark web is very expenisve for Research chemicals.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Adeptus made this which may be helpful 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Yes please and thank you! Need to learn how to navigate the dark web

I need to learn that, too. Instead of allowing sourcing, Gura could create the definitive guide.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

16 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I need to learn that, too. Instead of allowing sourcing, Gura could create the definitive guide.

Yes a guide or a thread with verified sources sounds nice. 9_9

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I found a helpful guide. It's not easy to find, even though it's available on the Clearnet. But I don't know if I'm allowed to share it here.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

It doesnt worth the risk, the information here is 10000 times more important than help on sourcing

9 hours ago, Vignan said:

@The Mystical Man is it dnm Bible?

Yes. 

The Bible recommends Tails and doesn't stress the importance of VPN. Unfortunately, Tails doesn't work on my computer. What do you guys think? Is VPN important? Can I do it without Tails?

Edited by The Mystical Man

Sourcing can easily be moved privately to another platform. There's no reason to do it publicly here in the forum.

This topic motivated me to do a DMT extraction at home.

Bought everything, waiting for the Mimosa Hostilis to arrive.

Nirvana here I come.

Anyone who needs to be spoonfed sourcing information on this forum may be too lazy, immature, unresourceful (is that a word?) and unprepared to do psychedelics.  If they want it bad enough, they can do their own research.