Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura introducing some form of psychedelic sourcing to the Actualized.org community would be so much appreciated.

Personally, I have a strong interest in consciousness work, and have reaped many fruits from traditional spiritual practice, as well as contemplation. Although helpful, my understanding is still just conceptual .

Intuitively, I know psychedelics will get me to the next level .. but I have no clue where to get them .. or how to make them.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Maybe allow sourcing only for chemicals that are still legal in most countries (like 5 Meo malt or other research chems). That way nothing illegal is being discussed and people still can find reliable websites that won't scam them and maybe use them for chemicals that were not directly discussed.

I would not risk it, what if we accidentally do something illegal and the police start snooping here.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, Roy said:

If people want to find out how or where to get substances, they can just private message each other or google it.

Isn't this more dangerous? 

If everyone can see publicly the sources, then the sketchy ones can be spotted by mods, or by Leo or by anyone else and then it can be shut down. But if they start doing it in the pm-s then Leo will probably get a ton of new messages or if they ask others thats not a guarantee  that it will be an adequate source for the asker.

@Leo Gura In your shoes, if i wanted to be really safe about this, without any need for speculation ,i would ask a lawyer about this how this works, and in what possible trouble you could get into (assuming there is any).

Edited by zurew

43 minutes ago, puporing said:

Might help some people.. I spent lots of time trying to figure out if sites are scams or legitimate and delayed things a lot due to being unable to differentiate and not knowing anyone that could offer trusted sources.

Yes!!!

Please, Leo!

You can allow it, but strict monitoring is necessary because people will most likely abuse this new freedom.

Is "Whitewashing" psychedelics like you do in your work legal in USA/Nevada? Don't mind sourcing

Was always surprised how you talk so openly about it all, you'd probably get jailed very quick if you'd talk like this from inside Russia

The one danger I can see is that if sourcing is openly discussed, people will become lazy and there is danger for confusion.

Say you post a way to source X drug, which is legal in the poster's country but illegal in other countries. Some noob who hasn't researched their country's laws, then buys from the source and gets into (serious) trouble.

At least if sourcing isn't discussed, then potential buyers are forced to research for themselves which keeps them safe.

One help maybe to have a dirtly long list of drugs and which countries each drug is legal in stickied somewhere - it might help.

All stories and explanations are false.

12 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Say you post a way to source X drug, which is legal in the poster's country but illegal in other countries. Some noob who hasn't researched their country's laws, then buys from the source and gets into (serious) trouble.

Bro psychedelics are illegal basically everywhere in the world. Realistically, you HAVE TO buy illegally if you want to get somewhere. Everything else is foolish.

15 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Bro psychedelics are illegal basically everywhere in the world. Realistically, you HAVE TO buy illegally if you want to get somewhere. Everything else is foolish.

Thankfully here in Brazil mushrooms are legal :D

But I can't find 5-MeO anywhere, so I'll have to buy on a foreign site and that's why it would be very helpful to be able to ask about sourcing here because this is the only place I trust on the internet.

Or maybe allow it only in DMs since people on all social media platforms use messages to talk about sourcing and the platforms (owners) never get in trouble.

51 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Bro psychedelics are illegal basically everywhere in the world.

So illegality is not a red flag for you and for the consquences of being open about sourcing in general?

All stories and explanations are false.

It'd be great if people could share information on how to get psychedelics like 5-MeO and DMT safely without getting caught. We've been hearing about the power of 5-MeO, but the big question is: How do you actually get it safely? 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I'm all for it. There could be a system where people could upvote sources so they know which ones are legit. Would be especially useful for things like modafinil and research chems.. also for travelling to Canada to take 5meo (where it's legal), people should know beforehand that their source is trustworthy.

Should ultimately be up to Leo's lawyer if he wants to make that a part of the forum

I think clearly legal sourcing should be allowed while anything blatantly illegal should not be allowed. It also might be a good idea to not allow sourcing for more toxic substances such as datura. 

What I’m picturing is there could be a megathread for some of the main substances involved and places to purchase them legally. For example, I know 5-MeO is not illegal in Canada, but it was not easy to find a place where someone could buy it there if they intended to travel to do it. In this case, maybe a forum member from there could list some places where it could be purchased legally. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I thought the only reason people don't talk about it anywhere is because of repercussions to the owner of the site. If you were fine with it I wouldn't mind. 

Edited by kamwalker

Maybe we can give some small hints, there and there. It wont harm anyone to just give someone tips. Too be real sourcing is everywhere on the internet and pretty obvious. Like if i say you can buy drugs from street dealer or even the dark web that is so obvious that even a 12 year old kid knows that. 

If there are no legal risks, what is there to lose?

Only upside in my mind. @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali