Matthew85

Consciousness rendering reality

45 posts in this topic

The only reason you did not get what you want is because you did not really want it. We just have to be conscious of that from moment to moment. 

@JuliusCaesar very interesting story of becoming a "character" and changing your body at will. I got curious about the details of that. I've also experienced a visible transfiguration in my physical appearance 

@Fernanda That may happen at times, but more often in my case it was because I had opposing belief's and assumptions that kept me from experiencing a desire. 

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Chrisd Many things Chris. But one that really convinced me our waking reality is not what it appears was meeting a celebrity I admired. I never blindly accept information, so when I first began studying manifesting I decided to test it out. There was a celebrity I admired at the time and really wanted to meet, so I used some of the techniques I had learned to see if I could manifest meeting them. I have no connections to Hollywood or the entertainment industry and they were living thousands of miles away from me at the time, so this was an excellent test. I used the techniques for about three weeks and then forgot about it. Well, several months later through a series of events I had no conscious awareness of, I ended up meeting them in an almost identical way to what I had visualized. The odds of this happening were so astronomical, I had no doubt after that. I have manifested many other things, but that one was the one that convinced me reality isn't some fixed thing. It's very malleable. 

Cool. Thanks. I'll have to verify it in my own experience.

12 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

*I found Dr. Joe Dispenza, who claimed that he was reduced to a paraplegic in a biking accident. His spine was broken and "irreparably" deformed, Doctors wanted to perform Harrington Rod Surgery on him. But for some reason, he declined and decided to try to heal his spine by the power of his own imagination. Reasoning that he couldn't do the healing, but whatever intelligence exists within that is giving him life can. So he imagined his spinal column being reassembled over and over all day long for about 6 weeks. At first he says, that it was difficult to continue as his mind was plagued by negative melancholous thoughts of the nature that he felt he'd be bedridden his whole life. But he pushed through, then he says eventually his body started responding to his mind. Then more and more powerful was the effect until his back was completely healed.

When I first heard him say this I was skeptical of course. Thinking he may have fabricated the whole thing. But in reading his book "You are the Placebo", I found him saying that the placebo effect was discovered by a WWII medic named Henry Beecher who ran out of morphine. So he started using saline solution before surgery instead. Just under about four out of ten of his patients didn't experience any pain whilst being cut on. I checked NIH sources to find that the story is true. And realized that what's observed here should only be possible in a dream, not in a materialist universe as consciousness is believed to be separate from matter under materialism. Much like the strange things I experienced in the personality change. So basically, I realized there was no logical reason for my skepticism of Dispenza, especially considering the nature of the vast quantity of testimonials from his students. They all tell similar stories to Dispenza basically, where they managed to do things medically impossible via basically industrial-grade meditation they learned from Dispenza.

Repairing a spine is pretty impressive without surgery. Any more cases like this to verify?

if I bought the ticket I would have won the lottery, but I thought I had failed at the time because I didn't know what any moron who's ever bought a Powerball/Megamillions ticket would know due to my assumption that the order was significant.

:D

Thanks for sharing

Edited by Chrisd

@JuliusCaesar

@Matthew85 Thanks so much for putting an effort and replying back, thanks for your time and feedback. I really appreciate it. I will have to explore this manifestation concept in depth. ?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 5/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, Matthew85 said:

I am interested in deepening my understanding of this. If we are continually instantly rendering reality, what determines what is created versus what isn't? 

Your Will as God

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

god is what is

desire is what isn't

whose team are you on?

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:
On 5/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, Matthew85 said:

I am interested in deepening my understanding of this. If we are continually instantly rendering reality, what determines what is created versus what isn't? 

Your Will as God

@Inliytened1 In my own investigation of this my limited belief's, the assumptions and expectations I hold are also a major component in what reality I experience. 

I feel I as God set an overall structure for the game, but we have tremendous flexibility within the game to mold and create whatever we desire that most of us are not consistently accessing. 

Whether you want to be a Rockstar with a harem of women pleasing you all day long or a celibate monk living a life of service, it makes no difference from your perspective as God. You can create either one if you can align your belief's and state with what you desire. 

19 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It all started in around August of 2018, I experienced something that in my understanding of reality at the time should have been impossible. Basically, I started meditating on the thoughts of a character from a TV show(like whenever he'd speak I'd repeat what he says in my mind trying to practice for an impersonation). So I did this practice for about half an hour in the morning, and it totally shifted my personality, I noticed that not only did my voice sound a bit more like his throughout the day, but my automatic responses to things were based on his behavior. This alone had me a bit surprised, but the most incredible thing that occurred here is that I caught lactose intolerance from my aunt, when I've been with her experiencing episodes of LI in the past with my ordinary personality this has not happened/wasn't possible.

@JuliusCaesar Thank you for sharing this story again. It's a great example of how with focus you were able to shift your state to embody Caesar, which changed the reality you were experiencing. Time, space and separation are illusions. Everything is accessible within consciousness.

This is an excellent exercise for people to practice. Practice embodying the energy and personality of someone you admire and watch how as your state shifts, your thoughts, body language and what shows up in your life begins to mirror your new state. 

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 In my own investigation of this my limited belief's, the assumptions and expectations I hold are also a major component in what reality I experience. 

I feel I as God set an overall structure for the game, but we have tremendous flexibility within the game to mold and create whatever we desire that most of us are not consistently accessing. 

Whether you want to be a Rockstar with a harem of women pleasing you all day long or a celibate monk living a life of service, it makes no difference from your perspective as God. You can create either one if you can align your belief's and state with what you desire. 

Correct.  Your Infinite Mind, which is not bound by the ego or whether or not it endures, is generating reality.  You could not generate reality as a finite being because reality would be bent to your point of view.  So infinity creates it.  It's still you, but it doesn't appear that way because you have made yourself a finite entity and thus you have wants and needs that may not align with reailty.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Chrisd said:

Repairing a spine is pretty impressive without surgery. Any more cases like this to verify?

You're probably better off searching to answer that yourself. But I'd point you in the direction of other instances of manifestation that others have experienced and reported. This one here is a pretty good example.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

You know, Law of Assumption, Manifestation (whatever you wanna call it), a few of my experiences and also a humongous amount of success stories that I've read have made me really consider that it's genuinely all just my POV. Like I'm 90% sure of it at this point. All of Infinity collapsed into my POV and the reason I found out about this forum and LOA is so I can slowly wake up to my true nature as the all-powerful. 

Seriously, if you'd read some of the success stories I have... let's just say they're on par with fantasy movies, and above science fiction, but yet, it's "reality". Now, the usual success stories you read on the most common forums like the Neville Goddard one on Reddit are pretty normal, still impressive, but you still get a feel of "I have more control than I think", rather than "all of reality is just me, playing a story that in which I deceive myself with all sorts of things, but in actuality, I'm God, and could literally spawn a nuclear bomb, teleport to another country, drop it there and teleport back to my house right now".

Like, when people manifest a romantic partner that initially didn't want anything do with them, or a person changing completely out of nowhere just because they decided to assume it was the case, does not make sense. Like they literally break the logical consistency of the dream. I mean, when you're over 30, it's really hard to change who you are even when you really want to, let alone just because someone else willed you to change and you hadn't a clue. Now, this completely make sense when everyone else is just a very elaborate projection, so whatever you will on them will come to pass because again, they're just like a very advance hologram, rather than a sentient human with a POV as you believe yourself to be. Another example of this is that Hawaian Doctor Hew Lew who literally healed patients without ever interacting with them just by saying "I forgive you to their pictures". See where I'm going? The fact that there's no logical consistency just breaks the dream apart and you realize there wasn't, isn't or will be anybody else, ever. Now perhaps I've given myself enough cues at this point but I feel like my subconscious is blocking me from actually realizing this and going "OH MY GOD, IT'S ALL JUST ME!".

Anyway, at this point I can just hope there's actually someone on the other end reading this.

3 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You know, Law of Assumption, Manifestation (whatever you wanna call it), a few of my experiences and also a humongous amount of success stories that I've read have made me really consider that it's genuinely all just my POV. Like I'm 90% sure of it at this point. All of Infinity collapsed into my POV and the reason I found out about this forum and LOA is so I can slowly wake up to my true nature as the all-powerful. 

Seriously, if you'd read some of the success stories I have... let's just say they're on par with fantasy movies, and above science fiction, but yet, it's "reality". Now, the usual success stories you read on the most common forums like the Neville Goddard one on Reddit are pretty normal, still impressive, but you still get a feel of "I have more control than I think", rather than "all of reality is just me, playing a story that in which I deceive myself with all sorts of things, but in actuality, I'm God, and could literally spawn a nuclear bomb, teleport to another country, drop it there and teleport back to my house right now".

Like, when people manifest a romantic partner that initially didn't want anything do with them, or a person changing completely out of nowhere just because they decided to assume it was the case, does not make sense. Like they literally break the logical consistency of the dream. I mean, when you're over 30, it's really hard to change who you are even when you really want to, let alone just because someone else willed you to change and you hadn't a clue. Now, this completely make sense when everyone else is just a very elaborate projection, so whatever you will on them will come to pass because again, they're just like a very advance hologram, rather than a sentient human with a POV as you believe yourself to be. Another example of this is that Hawaian Doctor Hew Lew who literally healed patients without ever interacting with them just by saying "I forgive you to their pictures". See where I'm going? The fact that there's no logical consistency just breaks the dream apart and you realize there wasn't, isn't or will be anybody else, ever. Now perhaps I've given myself enough cues at this point but I feel like my subconscious is blocking me from actually realizing this and going "OH MY GOD, IT'S ALL JUST ME!".

Anyway, at this point I can just hope there's actually someone on the other end reading this.

Shush. You will spoil the dream.   But this is exactly right.   As Infinity though, you must do it in subtle ways - otherwise you will awaken.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Matthew85 A problem I have with a consciousness-first model of reality is that a God Of The Gaps dynamics emerges. "God of the gaps" is when we ascribe the supernatural to holes in scientific knowledge, and then when scientific knowledge fills those holes the supernatural is removed. 

Take this idea of the God Of The Gaps see how it might apply to death. Right now, millions of people believe in an afterlife or believe in re-incarnation. But suppose we had a technology to revive a dead person millions of years later [cryogenics, or you can imagine a teleporter which disintegrates a being then reconstructs their exact quantum state]. If someone believes in the existence of souls, and that they re-incarnate after death, where was that soul gone for the past million years before the person was revived? Did the universe just magically know beforehand that this person would be revived later, and didn't re-incarnate their soul? No, that would be stupid to suppose. 

Anyway, the reason I'm rambling about God Of The Gaps is because I got reminded of it in relation to consciousness being rendered. Leo himself believes in the importance in states of consciousness, and that psychedelics impact your brain to impact your consciousness. Take the idea that the brain is physical instrument to the extreme (i.e. fill in all the gaps), and it's a bit whacky to hold this concept in mind that everything is consciousness first (because of having written down the physics for the brain which correlates to consciousness). 
--

Now talking for me experientially though. Synchronicities are everywhere, spiritual spooky stuff is everywhere, and it's bizarre af. When it rains it pours; once reality has broken it doesn't fix back again. After you have the initial breaking of reality, where you see that everything is a dream and you freak out about solipsism, you can't undo it. It would be like dissolving sugar in water and then trying to extract all the sugar back again into a cube. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

5 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Matthew85 Take this idea of the God Of The Gaps see how it might apply to death. Right now, millions of people believe in an afterlife or believe in re-incarnation. But suppose we had a technology to revive a dead person millions of years later. If someone believes in the existence of souls, and that they re-incarnate after death, where was that soul gone for the past million years before the person was revived? Did the universe just magically know beforehand that this person would be revived later, and didn't re-incarnate their soul? No, that would be stupid to suppose. 

That is imaginary.   Souls are ideas in the mind.  The Mind of God - when it manifests itself as a human- shifts or morphs consciousness even to the point where it can sense a finite self.  But if you look for it you will not find it because it is an idea in the Mind of God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I had an experience of souls in the heart, people who say this have just never found theirs.

Feels like this sounds, from the higher Self.

7 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Inliytened1 I had an experience of souls in the heart, people who say this have just never found theirs.

Feels like this sounds, from the higher Self.

It doesn't exist outside your experience of it  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is imaginary.   Souls are ideas in the mind.  The Mind of God - when it manifests itself as a human- shifts or morphs consciousness even to the point where it can sense a finite self.  But if you look for it you will not find it because it is an idea in the Mind of God.

Yeah so for me, there was the hell and abyss of seeing that no "true self" existed at all, that there was no "core" to the onion layers. It feels more technically accurate to describe things as just being made up of "fields", and the self is being generated in the moment. 

Something like Mark Twain's book The Mysterious Stranger describes it well. 

You are not you--you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream--your dream, a creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me

In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever—for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible. But I, your poor servant, have revealed you to yourself and set you free. Dream other dreams, and better!

Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago—centuries, ages, eons, ago!—for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities.

Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane—like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell—mouths mercy and invented hell—mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites a poor, abused slave to worship him!

You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks—in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream—a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!
---
---
(Here's some cartoon inspired by it)

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Galyna You're welcome! Always trust your own intuition. For me truth has an open expansive feeling to it. 

@michaelcycle00 Yes, I heard the story of Dr Ihaleakala as well. It's deeply profound when you realize there is one consciousness interacting with itself. 

@lmfao Consciousness is infinite and can imagine anything, so we will never be able to pin it down. Consciousness is fundamental. Everything else stems from that. 

Edited by Matthew85