Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Best way to smoke psychedelics?

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone pls provide preferably Amazon links for the best tools to inhale psychedelics?

Instructions on how to use said equipment?

Where can I find the cleanest cartridges? 

What is the minimum age I can start as to not screw up my brain development?

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine I'm in no way an expert but this is how I would go about it.

First, the best tool to use is always the one you already have. (The one you are using right now to figure out what I meant by that) From the way you are asking, you are describing a vaporizer.

The instructions on how to use one are all over the internet. Be careful because vaporizers aren't accurate.

Here are some pointers to start your research:

- At what age is a human brain fully developed? 

- What substance do I want to use and why?

- Is inhaling that substance X my only option, or are there healthier ways? (Yes, I made an assumption)

- Do I need a measuring device for X substance? (Volumetric for accuracy) 

- How can I verify that the substance X isn't something else? (The same for the non refillable cartridge)

Note: If you have a refillable cartridge, you also have to think about what solvent to use for substance X and how to prepare it for vaping.

If DMT do the e mesh method. ‘minty love’ on YouTube got a couple of videos explaining it all. Some pros and cons for you.

Pros:

1. You can control the temperature in which the substance burns. So there is next to no waste. Unless you are an experienced user using something like a traditional glass pipe it will take time to perfect and you’ll burn away a lot of product to start with and it could be very harsh smoke.

2. Because you can can control the temperature so accurately it’s not harsh at all. I fact I can’t even feel DMT on my chest / lungs when doing. Not to say this is 100% safe.

Cons:

1. Depending on your financial situation and country you live the initial outlay might be a little costly. You’ll need Mod box / Battery / RDA / Little glass drip tip / roll of mesh / accurate microgram scales and some microgram scoops.

2. Setup can be a little fiddly. But if you follow those minty videos you’ll be up and running in no time.

Word of note. DMT used this method is very effective and is very powerful. You can literally blast yourself off in one toke. So my advise would be to take it slowly and steadily. You don’t want to scare the shit out of yourself and never do it again. Start slow and build on it over time. It’s not a race. 

Also if you are buying any substance from a 3rd party. Make sure you reagent test it. Never leave it to chance.

If of course you’ve already had experience, you are good to go. If you are taking about other substances like 5MEO I’d say plugging would be the preferred method rather than vaping.

Edited by Alex M

Vaping isn't really worth it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Vaping isn't really worth it.

Its much better than smoking

I actually only ever used a crack/meth pipe when inhaling -- if you have great technique this works just fine. I usually just plugged or snorted psychedelics though. Had the opportunity to get n,n-dmt in liquid vape form, but never got around to using that -- apparently that is the best way though, at least for n,n-dmt.