Vynce

Do you wonder why awakening happened?

8 posts in this topic

More precisely, I want to know how you guys and girls feel about the fact, that awakening happened so early? I see so many rather young folks here and want contemplate this question right now.

The absolute "Love-Infinity-God" awakening leaves nothing more to desire. Nothing to reach and nothing to know. Yet many, like myself, are in their twenties and wonder how knowing the ultimate structure way before death will play out for the next 40-60 years. 

Not that i'm complaining. I'm hyped to integrate Self more and more. Embracing every form as myself and be Love. But 60 years is a long time, considering the current pace :D 

@Leo Gura You surely must have thought about your early awakenings (in combination with your health situation), that your life will not be that long, and therefore you as God take you out of the mundane dream earlier.

Edited by Vynce

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

More precisely, I want to know how you guys and girls feel about the fact, that awakening happened so early?

It is impossible to me to express the degree of gratitude that I have for my Godrealizations. It is the best and most beautiful thing that you could ever imagine, better than that. It is so good that it scares you, so much love that you drown in it.

Practically speaking, I think that my awakenings will shape the course of my life to be a more socially oriented one, rather than success oriented. Also very early in my life now, I completely understand what it truly is, that all humans long for and also I am way wiser than most people at my age (spiritually).

My greatest goal in life would be, to live a life that serves God and Love and I hope that my awakenings will shape the trajactory of my life in a way, that I can become an inspiration for other people to discover the true Love and Goodness that they all carry inside their hearts.

Also, thank you for the great question!

Edited by Michael Jackson

Your awakening just sounds like a temporary delusion to be honest. It will be over soon - don't worry.

It happens because you just want to know the whole truth and not a partial truth, and you are not satisfied until then. I would rather live the rest of my life from what is true than falsehood, even if I won't fit in or be accepted by most in society, it's still worth all that and more.

Namaste.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Vynce said:

Not that i'm complaining. I'm hyped to integrate Self more and more. Embracing every form as myself and be Love. But 60 years is a long time, considering the current pace 

Yeah it will be interesting for sure and probably it will be a fun ride.

I think one main question we could ask ourselves is how can we be even more receptive for more awakenings and insights. And how can we get more advanced at retaining those insights. 

And of course, the real bitch is the embodyment part, thats the hardest.

for me the difference is to live in the background anxious and empty of love, or in the background happy and full, realizing the beauty and the wonder, regardless of the circumstances. enormous difference that deserves any effort that requires dissolve the barriers that prevent the awakening . My project for the rest of the life is realize the divine wonder more and more. What else to do?

Edited by Breakingthewall

Definitively has to do with free access of information. Being able to research on your own and purchase books/programs that help you develop is a blessing in this century. Also, as a society having gone through previous stages of development allowing us to integrate this inner knowing easily, it comes quite "natural" I would say.

I believe there is some grain of truth in new age channellings saying that we are in fact in some sort of transition phase.

I do not say it is true but in the Law Of One: Ra Material (the most woo woo book that I highly resonate with (Leo recommended it once as a great challenge for your open-mindedness)) it is described that we are at the end of 75.000 years cycle that ends the 3rd density (density of choice) and our planet makes the transition into 4th density planet (density of love/understanding). It is said to comparing to the rest of the universe it is quite rare to have such low percentage of service to others oriented people at the end of this 75 000 cycle so many Wanderers/Old Souls incarnate in this time at this planet and that is why so many young people have high probability of awakening.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.