Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

You cannot awaken conceptually

13 posts in this topic

Before I experienced awakening I studied the hell out of Non-Duality and disagreed strongly that I didn't need the experience to awaken. After hearing several times that without the experience you have not awakened I eventually took some courage and took mushrooms and experienced EGO DEATH and the DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL. I learned pretty intensely that YOU CANNOT AWAKEN WITHOUT DIRECT EXPERIENCE. If anyone is telling you otherwise they are telling you a lie.

What happened as a result of my awakening. I went through a Kundalini Awakening. My body was altered, I now have increased intuition, increased connection to energy, a direct connection to my higher self, increased occular vison, and smell, I also have some psychic abilities but since I am not adept at meditation my ability to use them at this time is limited.

So again I repeat, when you awaken....you will know. Its not the way Rupert Spira says where he says its a normal thing, no its not. It will literally alter the way you ever look at what you consider life again because now you know the TRUTH. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

There are a couple of people on this forum that appear to be too stubborn to accept this, but it's true.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I mean, it becomes the new normal very quickly.  That's kinda the point -- shifts in consciousness are like waking from a sleep, you don't go around thinking how abnormal it is not to be asleep.

The funniest recognition was that ego doesn't exist right now to begin with other than as an idea, thought or even a memory that literally no one can even accurately describe or get a hold of :D 

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

YOU CANNOT AWAKEN WITHOUT DIRECT EXPERIENCE.

Who ever said otherwise?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

YOU CAN 

I SAID. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

because now you know the TRUTH. 

What do you consider the TRUTH?

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, HappyEnding said:

The funniest recognition was that ego doesn't exist right now to begin with other than as an idea, thought or even a memory that literally no one can even accurately describe or get a hold of :D 

Yeah it's not real at all!

I've actually heard some really good descriptions.

Not sure what you mean by accurate description......it's not like there's a standard ego experience to compare with ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Who ever said otherwise?

Lol I did. The only reason I eventually took psydelics because you kept saying you cannot awaken without direct experience so I wanted to test your statement....and BOY DID I learn how WRONG I was lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

What do you consider the TRUTH?

❤ 

That reality is a dream, you cannot die (only your body dies), everything you see and experience exists within your mind, that outside of your divine being, everything else is false. That Divinity is absolute truth, Love, wisdom, and everything else in comparison is only relatively true in comparison but in an absolute sense it is illusion.

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Before I experienced awakening I studied the hell out of Non-Duality and disagreed strongly that I didn't need the experience to awaken. After hearing several times that without the experience you have not awakened I eventually took some courage and took mushrooms and experienced EGO DEATH and the DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL. I learned pretty intensely that YOU CANNOT AWAKEN WITHOUT DIRECT EXPERIENCE. If anyone is telling you otherwise they are telling you a lie.

What happened as a result of my awakening. I went through a Kundalini Awakening. My body was altered, I now have increased intuition, increased connection to energy, a direct connection to my higher self, increased occular vison, and smell, I also have some psychic abilities but since I am not adept at meditation my ability to use them at this time is limited.

So again I repeat, when you awaken....you will know. Its not the way Rupert Spira says where he says its a normal thing, no its not. It will literally alter the way you ever look at what you consider life again because now you know the TRUTH. 

Yes you are 100% correct.   Congrats on your awakening.  Welcome to the dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

YOU CANNOT AWAKEN WITHOUT DIRECT EXPERIENCE

Of course. Curious, what made you think otherwise?

Liberation is not conceptual at all. If you're awake, then if Buddha himself (or whomever) told you you're not awake it just wouldn't even register because you simply are awake and the only one that you absolutely know is awake is you -- it's so absolutely obvious beyond doubt, that there's no need (or way) to defend it.

Edited by The0Self

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah it's not real at all!

I've actually heard some really good descriptions.

Not sure what you mean by accurate description......it's not like there's a standard ego experience to compare with ?

Meant to say that no description (no one, nothing, whatever, here not, here yes! lol) can really say what the 'current' ego story is about since it is not there either.  Of course 'we' can always imagine and add anything to create a perfectly convincing ego story. Why not? Can 'this whatever' be anything other than? :) 

Another funny insight that unlocked all those fancy recognition doors that never required any key in the first place was the trickiness of direct experience. Took a while to figure out which direct experience is more direct, true and closer than close than the very directness of this everyday mundane direct experience...perhaps of another direct experience? hehe. Had to be extra careful not to step outside of this directness. Stepping out of the experience itself was a whole another beast to overcome  :P 

As a result of this (so to speak), everything looks more 'vibrant' 'closer' 'dynamic', yet paradoxically more peaceful and still. Almost as if for any distance to be experienced now it first has to be imagined/projected. But before it used to be the opposite. Something has definitely changed, but everything is still the same as it ever was. Go figure...even though nothing is to be figured out.

BTW, even "I am the way, the truth and the life" now makes perfect sense as "all this is", "who knows"?!? :ph34r: