Karmadhi

John Anthony, fraud or legit claims?

35 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is that you don't approach and finding even 10 girls worth approaching is not easy.

In a big club in a city full of hot girls like south america where he lives or las vegas in your case it should not be that hard. Like i go in clubs in my city and i easily find 20+ girls in a place much worse. In clubs girls are usually dressed up and wear clothes that make them look their best to the point of catfishing so i doubt it is hard. Even a 6 can become a 7.5-8 in a club. 

9 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Seriously now though. He is legit. 75 numbers in 2 hours, that's like 1 number in 1,6 minutes. And he even has an infield footage of going on a date with 6 of those girls - which he closed. And he's planning on posting more infield on his Youtube every day.

Now I'm convinced. 500 buck program (I mean Occam Razor, or whatever it's called) for gaining that kind if skill, is worth it. I'd probably even pay double the price, or even tripple.

JAL is not even close to what is truly attractive in a man.

This is exceedingly obvious to me in the very same video you linked with the 75 numbers.

The guy is lukewarm. He manipulates externality just well, I don't deny that.

It's just that in terms of what is possible in terms of raw, real, masculine attractiveness, he's barely above average, frankly.

Prioritize making women feel energetically hot for you, as a byproduct of the flow of your directed radiance.

If you insist on "results," let that be your #1 results indicator.

This means, even if you don't get any number, date or dirty stuff - if she looks at you and treats you like you are Sex Incarnate (through sub communications) simply by you sharing/radiating the good feeling that burns inside - that's when you know you're really on the right path.

After all, we all want genuine magnetism. Right? This is entirely in the realm of ENERGY.

Material results are rather meaningless by comparison. Amount of lays (or amount of material affirmations such as phone number collections) are laughably petty compared to the impact of properly embodied energy. Do not make the mistake of correlating these two. Lots of lays does NOT mean your energy is honed to perfection. Conversely, someone with a perfectly honed energy is generally not bothered with racking up lays. They know their worth. They are cutthroat with who has access to their life/time/body.

Unfortunately, no PUA online (not even the ~conscious~ stage green ones) offer to train you in expressing your ENERGY for the sake of genuine expansiveness and connection.

They all bait you with material promises which distract you from your true potential of attractiveness. And they will mention energy only insofar as it'll help you manipulate external circumstance. Although there is a partial truth to that approach, the emphasis is completely misplaced and that seriously damages our potential as men.

My personal opinion is that no PUA course is worth the money. Consume the necessary free materials, and hone your edge IRL over the span of years. There is literally no gated knowledge than anybody can impart on you that'll unlock your true attractiveness.

P.S. As far as I understand - genuine attractiveness & magnetism is so immediate, personal, and tangible that it exists with no regard to externality whatsoever. It beholds self-perfection for its own sake and thereby is complete whether an "other" is present or not. I aim to become more attractive (or more accurately, re-discover the latent magnetism I have buried) so as to realize my highest peace. It has nothing to do with girls.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

Even in Vegas finding 10 girls worth approaching is not always easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even in Vegas finding 10 girls worth approaching is not always easy.

What places are you going man :P Even in the meh clubs of my city (which is not that great for girls), i can usually find 8-10 girls worth approaching, especially since girls change every 1 hour or so (some leave, some come etc).

Plus John is not claiming to get 70 numbers of 9/10 looking girls, probably he approaches anything 7/10 or higher. 

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Raze said:

John Anthony is intermediate, don’t bother learning from someone unless they are advanced at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NddomV1rEpY

This mindset summarises why I think the whole idea of a pickup coach is kind of stupid

What is the difference between someone who’s advanced or intermediate? What does that even mean in this context? It’s wasted time to even think about

Find a few holistic sources of dating/attraction info and learn the basics then go all in on practice instead of fawning over coaches

The theory isn’t that hard at all. You don’t need a course, or tons of videos, or an online coach to learn it

The biggest challenges for me have been getting into a good mental state and overcoming fear. Theory doesn’t help with either of those

Edited by something_else

6 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I'm gonna say it again, and for the last time: unless someone shows me a PUA with better skill in an actual infield footage, with better results - John Anthony will remain one of the best ones to do it, if we don't take status game into consideration. End of story. Full stop.

Until you can tell he’s intermediate from his infields you aren’t going to get better. 

@Knowledge Hoarder You've clearly made your opinion about the guy and rest of teachers already. I am gonna respect that so I don't think there is any point in debating this more ;)

14 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Sure.

https://youtu.be/IOW-b7i2jhE

From "hi" to bed in 5 minutes. With girl showing no interest at first, and giving objections. Half the footage is them walking & in the cab.

Hope he keeps uploading these infield breakdowns, so that I can keep smacking them in your faces?

Lmao, dude there are always extremely down / easy girls, plenty of students pull like this on their first boot camp. You are just exposing yourself as having zero experience. Even in this video he does multiple things wrong and gets things wrong in his own analysis, though it didn’t matter in this case it will mess you up. It’s clear you are in intermediate purgatory if you even got that far. It doesn’t matter to me, but you aren’t going to improve by being stubborn and fanboying.

Edited by Raze

On 5/10/2022 at 5:55 PM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I think I'm gonna pass on the energy stuff bro, and focus on, you know.. actually getting laid, and getting material results? I guess I haven't gone as deep into RSD rabbit hole as you have. Goddamn.

What I am saying goes beyond any of the petty nonsense RSD teaches.

As I've said, not a SINGLE PUA guru is interested in teaching you the stuff that will make you actually magnetic and maximally attractive.

I respect the drive to "actually get laid." But this is step 1 and there are a 1000 more steps to go on your journey as a man.

I'm just cautioning against being sold hook line and sinker on the promises of a guru who's still playing step 1. Get the value from him and move on.

It's not worth $500 bro xD

It's Love.

@Knowledge Hoarder

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I understand that there's deeper stuff to life, and everything. And those are very important, and foundational to living a great life. It just so happens to be, that "step one" is really important for me. Like, REALLY important. And I'm already doing, and will be doing stuff that majority of population wouldn't do, in order to get it/fulfill it. Not even these so called "naturals". I'm gonna end up pissing over their results also.

Interesting points here. Why do you wanna be ''better" than the naturals or other people in general. How would you feel if you found out after becoming a successfull pick up artist that nobody gives a shit about your results?

I am not trying to discourage you from going along with your journey. But you seem quite neurotic about it and that's just not a healthy place to start from. Why do you want to sleep with a lot of woman? What is missing in your life?

A lot of pick up gurus will come to you selling you the idea that getting good at seducing woman or sleeping with lots of them will somehow fix you, or improve the quality of your life. For me, while I found my pickup journey to be of crucial importance to my development, I think having sex with lots of woman is one of the most overhyped thing there is. And the guys who really went in with your mentality, they achieved their results, but they are fundamentally still the same people, hollow inside.  But as I said, you do you, technically I am still on the journey too :)

Edited by Valach

@Knowledge Hoarderwhat emotional pain are we talking about?

For me at least, my pain was pushing me too. Main reason was that i felt pain from the times of my high school where i was not good with girls and had a really strong desire to prove to myself and others that i am capable of doing this. Can you relate?

@Knowledge Hoarder Do you think it would be possible for you to start a healing process of getting over this trauma your described along with continuing developing your social skills listening to whatever coach you find the most helpful? If so, what's stopping you?

13 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I'm probably gonna buy it for cheaper, I've got multiple offers, offering me the course for fraction of that price. Not all of them are trustworthy, so I am carefull. But, I don't mind paying money for self improvement stuff. Just like I don't mind paying 99.99$ for yearly Skillshare subscribtion, or buying courses on Udemy, I don't mind paying full price for this course. When it comes to self improvement and investing in yourself, you cannot be cheap.

Alright good luck brother!

It's Love.