Bob Seeker

How to know when to go hard for spirituality?

6 posts in this topic

Is there a point when you know you are ready to shift focus to almost solely spiritual goals? 

How do you know when you can handle the burn of letting your ambitions and attachments go without huge backlash or self-destruction?

When it comes to dating, when is enough enough?

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

What the other guy said, basically.

Act on your greatest passion\excitement to the best of your ability.  Your excitement is the compass needle telling you where to go.  Whatever excites you the most is the highest vibration action you can take.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

Is there a point when you know you are ready to shift focus to almost solely spiritual goals? 

How do you know when you can handle the burn of letting your ambitions and attachments go without huge backlash or self-destruction?

When it comes to dating, when is enough enough?

When I had my first psychedelic experience in college was when it first started for me. Before though… then I was pretty selfish and after college everything spiritually I felt like I had more traction with. I know though life experience played a part too. Still can’t undermine say the effect it has however.

Love and Life

@Bob Seeker

You should do what you want and when you want enough you could call that as a passion. Usually when you have passion towards something you should do it. Remember that there never is "right time" to do anything so, if you feel like that then start today, because if you didn't like it you could anyways come back after a month or even a week. If you think about ego backlash then you could always start of little and increase the intensity during the process. 

Who told you that "others" are real?