machiavelli

Why NDEs differ so much from LEOs teaching? Life Review, Witnessing others thoughts .

54 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The fundamental problem is that you are reading stuff, imagining stuff, and taking that as something which exists outside your imagination of it. You just gullibly read some NDE text and believe it is real. This is you dreaming.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You keep looking for some external authority whom you could pin it on.

@Leo Gura Yes, I agree, all answers can be found within. You are not negating that truth and insights can be found in "external" sources though, right? For example, reading a book by a highly conscious author. On one level it appears someone from outside of you is offering insights, when it's just you giving yourself the insight through them. Of course we should always verify things through our own direct experience. We are imagining our psychedelic trips as well. So if truth can be found there, I feel truth could just as easily be found in some NDE reports. Why should we give more credibility to a psychedelic trip report over an NDE report? Both are imagination. 

On 4/5/2022 at 7:39 PM, Kksd74628 said:

There can be situation in a dream where the main character sees that there would be "other" experiences, but still all that happens inside the dream/present moment/movie. It is right that at the moment you see from "other" perspectives, but that doesn't prove that when you go back to normal human conscious they remain as "background". Actually as I have tried to say many times, only what you ever experience is at the moment whole universe and there isn't anything outside of it regardless how good tricks universe is trying to play with you.

@Kksd74628 Yes, absolutely, that's infact what i wrote.

On 4/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, machiavelli said:

This is not a discussion on showing text skills. This is a discussion on how other pov donot exist.

@machiavelli it is when you don't understand what poeple type or say. This a seriuos problem.

Leo never said other mind or pov exist simulatenously.

There would be no solipsism if there were multiple experiences . 

Metaphysical solipsism, infact, DENIES THE INDIPENDENT EXISTENCE OF OTHER EXTERNAL MINDS--------NOT THAT THESE MINDS CAN APPEAR AS ILLUSION/CREATIONS WITHIN THIS SINGULAR EXPERIENCE
I never said Leo belives other minds or povs exist indipendently. They exist within the dream as a creation.

You think as if we are having experiences  simulataneously.

I never said or stated this as an absolute. Again, You have bad comprehension.
As You say there is only one POV. All other povs are imagined to be existing within the within this POV.

That's why NDE doesn't disprove Metaphysical Solipsism.
One might be a telepath and "read other's poeple's mind", but it doesn't change the fact that this scenario is all happening within the only Experience/Mind that is responsable for the existence of all the rest.
IS IT CLEAR?

On 4/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, machiavelli said:

Archangel thinks we are all having experiences and POV simultaneously .

His claim-You must understand that Leo's solipsism is from the Higest POV possible. From God's POV other mind's don't exist, from a more mundane POV, colloquially, other mind can be said to exist. This is not regular Solispsism, It's Metaphysical Solipsism.

Finally, You conflate Absolute and Mundane.
The sole fact that you are here talking on this forum instead of being in Samadhi 24h/7 means that, atleast socially, you accept the paradigm that other minds ad human beings exist. This is what i mean by "...from a more mundane POV, colloquially, other mind can be said to exist. This is not regular Solispsism, It's Metaphysical Solipsism."

@_Archangel_ Do you believe other people are having their own pov and experiences ? Just answer this.

Leo solipsism is Absolute solipsism where one mind (which is having thought, sight, taste, smell, bodily sensation exist). No other mind exist which have thoughts , sight or pov.

In absolute Solipsism there is only one POV but it is of God. Which you mistaken for human self.

@Kksd74628 Please correct this guy understanding. He thinks multiple pov and experiences are happening within one larger mind. He thinks other people are having experiences.

47 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Do you believe other people are having their own pov and experiences ? Just answer this.

@machiavelli no. I never said i did.

49 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Leo solipsism is Absolute solipsism where one mind (which is having thought, sight, taste, smell, bodily sensation exist). No other mind exist which have thoughts , sight or pov.

In absolute Solipsism there is only one POV but it is of God. 

So, knowing this, i hope you understand that NDE don't disprove nor go in conflict with Leo's Solipsism.
End of the story

Hallucinations, probably. You can't actually be an eternal being if you have a beginning. So if you are born at a certain point in time, and only from then live eternally in one direction, you're always measurably finite even as the number of years becomes uncountable.

Which is what all the heaven BS is all about with all these loved one's spirits.

You were never born. Your life didn't begin and doesn't end, meaning, your life didn't begin when you were born. This entire character and life is inside literally nothing, and that nothing, as you would expect of nothingness, doesn't have any start point or end point.

I think all these NDEs, astral projection etc, I think it's just hallucinations.

@_Archangel_ No you are not getting what I am saying.

archangel and machiavelli are not conscious at the same time. 

There is only one instance of conscious " ON " at once. I.e yours.

Your bubble of consciousness is only thing that exist in whole reality. And there is nothing outside of it.

You are only conscious entity in whole existence. Other dream character are not conscious they have no POV or experience. Only archangel have absolute consciousness (with his own experience, POV ) and dreaming up other characters. 

This is absolute solipsism.

Do you agree or not?

Edited by machiavelli

@machiavelli

watch this video of Leo from beginning until the end . It's about authority and where does truth come from.

You basically are the ultimate authority in the university. What you say is true becomes true for you.  Stop projecting your authority outwards into external sources like NDEs reports .and reclaim your sovereignty. 

Good luck my friend .?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

20 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

archangel and machiavelli are not conscious at the same time. 

Nobody is conscious. Consciousness is.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Because Leo has never had a NDE (to my knowledge).

Edited by EternalForest

NDE do not contradict Absolute Solipsism they prove it is true. The reason in the dream of the NDE that you can feel the emotions of the POV of people and their thoughts is because they ARE YOU. All you are doing in the NDE is removing the imaginary barrier between them and you and thus you are now able to experience yourself as them.

The only way you can ever have an individual experience is by you creating imaginary barriers so you can actually experience yourself as an individual with an other. If you were to remove this barrier, you would be all alone as everybody and everything instead of all alone as an individual in a world of others.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.