Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

Avoidance of Truth and Problem With Resistance

3 posts in this topic

There are 2 things that I am struggling with: Catching up on my homework and preparing to move. It seems like I am avoiding the truth that I need to do these things. I am tired really easily, have sudden mood swings, low appetite or the exact opposite, cannot sleep very well, and I don't have any close friends currently in my life. Could I be depressed? Why do I receive shallow answers for it like not enough sleep, COVID-19 or the Russian-Ukrainian War? I am starting to remember experiencing this even before Covid.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to add an extra detail to the list.

If I take a look at my diet, I eat rice, fish, seaweed, yeast, certain spices and a little bit of junk food here and there. If I'm really honest with myself, it could be heavy metals that is causing all of these problems.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I needed to be more specific of what heavy metals could be causinng.

On 5/4/2022 at 4:10 AM, AndylizedAAY said:

It seems like I am avoiding the truth that I need to do these things.

Or maybe you’re avoiding the truth on why you don’t want to do them. Why you really  and actually are resisting them. Once you connect with the little voice inside that can speak to this, then you will be able to figure out what you can do to make those tasks less miserable and more interesting/compelling.