PataFoiFoi

What happens after death?

28 posts in this topic

I know its the million dollar question. It just keeps grinding my gears to find just a subtle clue or hint in my lifetime.

Keep asking yourself this question, start a journal and practice your death and you'll get closer to solving the answers.  gl

You go to heaven. Your subconscious experiences pure infinite love. Your karma stays. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Absolutely speaking death doesn't exist. It is a complete illusion and actually, you are immortal God dreaming up a life.

Relatively speaking, after what you call "death", anything could happen. You are God, so you are completely free to create anything in any moment. After death, you could create yourself as a bird for example. Or you could create another kind of experience. It is completely up to you, by the way, this also applies to the present moment you are in RIGHT NOW. You are creating it.

3 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

I know its the million dollar question. It just keeps grinding my gears to find just a subtle clue or hint in my lifetime.

Infinite Consciousness.  Then back to finitude

Infinity cannot escape itself it can only trick itself.  It does this by shifting states and morphing into what appears as something else.  It takes finite form.  It is a shapeshifter that has no shape.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

this also applies to the present moment you are in RIGHT NOW. You are creating it.

How am i creating it? And how can i choose to create something else?

What was happening before you were born?

John Kreiter has an interesting perspective, in his book "the way of the death defier".

It's based on energetic perception and astral projections. John probably has been astral projecting like 8 hours each day for years.

But what he says is just one perspective. I think what he says has probably a lot of truth to it. But I think some other perspectives are true too.

His way of dealing with the post death experience is not the only way to have an amazing post death experience.

(I know of two more alternatives. Both sound a lot more crazy and far out, if someone wants to know more about that you can PM me)

Edited by GreenWoods

@PataFoiFoi There isn't one answer to this question. Death actually never happens. At a certain point on my journey seeking awakening I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. In the beginning I would stay around the house, but eventually I began to travel further and observed what some experience upon what we call physical death. Many continue dreaming a reality that is very similar to the life and culture they were living while on earth. 

Edited by Matthew85

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@PataFoiFoi There isn't one answer to this question. Death actually never happens. . 

The idea of you dies.  You were just an idea.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'm sure that occurs at a certain level. But the majority of beings I interacted with during my OBE's still had their ego's and personalities very much intact. 

It'll still just be this. You just won't know it.

51 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It'll still just be this. You just won't know it.

Oh you'll know it ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Oh you'll know it ? 

The you that thinks of you as you is not you and won’t know it. You’ll still be where you’ve always been.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

The you that thinks of you as you is not you and won’t know it. You’ll still be where you’ve always been.

The You that thinks of you as you is You and will know it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The You that thinks of you as you is You and will know it.

Not going to argue or negate. Cheers :)

Edited by The0Self

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Not going to argue.

Point is that even the distinction between ego and God shall blurr.  Oneness shatters all separation until there is none.  There is only total unity.   There is Infinity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Point is that even the distinction between ego and God shall blurr.  Oneness shatters all separation until there is none.  There is total unity.   There is Infinity. 

Preaching to the choir.

Actually more like speaking what doesn’t need to be spoken. And can’t be.

It’s too intimate to describe. Just impossible.

Edited by The0Self