Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

The Breakthrough Experience Seminar 10/10

3 posts in this topic

I highly recommend The Breakthrough experience seminar for anyone who can afford it. This was my first formal retreat/seminar and it's really empowering and impactful to go to a real master and be in their presence. 

Read his book first and see how it resonates. He might trigger you, I was triggered about how he was a Chiropractor but calls himself a Dr, but if you can put that judgment aside and listen to his words, you will see how incredibly wise and profound his work is. The guy is an Albert Einstein of personal development.

It's pretty expensive, 1400 usd, but if you have time, spare money, and feel like you're plateuing or just want to try something different for personal development, I recommend doing this seminar. 

I think lots of people on this forum who are struggling with purpose and direction would really benefit. He gives a great presentation and it covers virtually all areas of life.

Edited by Raptorsin7

Do you attend the actual event physically or was it an online event for you?

@hyruga It was an online event. About 30 people on a zoom call, where everyone can ask questions and interact.