ll Ontology ll

Heart (emotional self awareness) - Freestyle/No Theory (Closed Journal)

83 posts in this topic

Re-Creating “The Energetic Field”:

Re-creating the field of awareness here so that no one lives by any words that I have created here, so that their cells are revitalised with inspiration as opposed to any other cell that takes away from their Liberty to live life with the full force of their most natural will, love and wisdom.

May all words be forgotten and all actions be redeemed with the true love and learning that we give to our experiences out of our deeper relationship to the intrinsic essence of life we feel at our core, that is of greater continuity than any words we have ever expressed and by this same core will, the Liberty to live the sovereignty and essence of its experience.

Quick and possibly my last update:

In short for now, my father has been a complete nightmare to be around recently, in a humorous way though because everything is pleasant but it’s not like his cognitive empathy has gotten better as he’s aged into his 80’s, no almost zero cognitive empathy has now gone below zero. I’ll be right behind him helping him on the computer and he will start yelling my name, “Michael.. Michael where are you?”, which will obviously induce a spontaneous startle response that can lead to frustration the more it happens. He doesn’t have alzheimers I know it’s easy to read too much into things I say.

Anyhow it’s gotten me thinking more deeply about cognitive empathy and how I take other peoples cognitive empathy for granted because I’ve had to actively use mine so I can strategically interact with him without getting angry. Between now snd the end of the year I want to make this also about the pursuit of understanding and extends cognitive empathy at the deepest level, in so saying as much, as it concerns each new introduction, I will be sharing my insights on cognitive empathy.

Whether or not I will be contained to this end is a different story. Cognitive empathy is the other side of affective empathy, both have equal importance in maintaining our sentimentalities because in friction points our affective empathy doesn’t help us only our cognitive empathy outside of using information from affective empathy when instructing our cognitive empathy.

In times of harmony and balance, we take our cognitive empathy for granted and just rely on vibes and energies. My intuition is informing me that there’s a grand intersection between energy, cognition and experiential reality here that will be detailed moving forward in my introductions with corresponding advancements no less included in both theory and weekly examinations.

The capacity to simulate what’s going to happen before it happens so I can plan the way I’m going to respond is really helpful. You can imagine how well it would go down if I held my father to the same standard that I say held a 30 year old version of him to haha. In the not too distant future I will be sharing case studies of people that I admire and respect that have shown me in their example how their cognitive and emotionality works so that I can understand how to action those same patterns in myself and expand on them further in my own unique way as far as my abilities can extend.

This is… going to be… very interesting moving forward. There are so many areas of “mental toughness” that people don’t realise, empathy being by far the least talked about faculty that is actually one of the most important in some regards, more over mental toughness is looked at with such a myopic eye, at least with this journal so far we’ve been looking at the indirect effects of growing the heart as it frees up so many aspects of yourself up, further though, we’ll be learning how to interface with it both internally and externally, with cognitive empathy here reflective of more of the external component, especially if we’re considering both simulation and planned actions, that makes an environment easier to thrive in, aka more oil in the right areas, internally it relates to utilising brain more with respect to anticipation and adaptation there, with respect to the heart, tuning in to what our actual desires are with respect to the situation from multiple perspectives, so in short “Truth Signal”. All of these have unique markers that have been previously discussed in prior introductions and will be all mapped out in their exacting nature moving forward and certainly with the as described final release by the end of the day.

Now back to my 80+ year old father yelling my name out while I’m right behind him haha, and no he doesn’t do it on purpose at all he’s not that kind of person.

Personally, because I haven’t had this congruence between heart and brain like I’ve vastly improved on now and look forward to seeing the end points of, this being an incredibly important aspect to it, I’ve lacked congruence within myself in terms of aligning the mapping of reality with the mapping of the heart in terms of my actions. Moving forward is going to be a great learning journey for me at mastering I’m this aspect of myself and I have no doubt that it’s going to positively impact others inner signalling wi try in themselves concerning these subjects and their own self orientations as well.

Best,

lxlichael

Alright no more of this. Forget about each other and move on with your days, don't message each other either. Locking this journal, it appears OP has closed it anyways.

hrhrhtewgfegege