Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

RELAX THE JUDGER!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I just had a huge insight into how to relax judgment and I bet all the judgmental people on this forum can benefit.

Get into your meditative posture, cushion, laying down etc. And then become present, take a few breathes just try to settle in.

Then I want to you to relax the part of your mind that judges. Now this is the tricky part, because it's subtle, and depending on your meditative experience this may be difficult to do.

You can try repeating this thought, "what would my life be like if there was no judgment" or "who am I without the thoughts of judgment". Basically, you want to notice how after thinking that thought and really contemplating it, there is a subtle relaxation of the mind. You can become sensitive to that part of the mind relaxing, and this allows you access a state of presence and relaxation in your meditation sessions.

Try it and let me know in the comments how it goes. Or if you have further questions feel free to ask

I've been doing this for a while. It takes away so much unnecessary suffering. Not judging yourself also helps you not judge other people, which makes your relationships better. This is really a pillar of spiritual growth.