8gates

Relationship between iq and lovingness,consiousness

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys! I was wondering if there is any significant relationship between someones iq and there lovingness,consious.

It seemsme that there is not much relationship between how loving someone is and  there iq

For example

Screenshot_20220502-211238_Chrome.jpg

Serial killer Ted bundy had a relatively high iq of 136.

On average doctors are supposed to have a relatively high iq of 125.

Screenshot_20220502-211406_Chrome.jpg this doctor is considered to be one of the worst serial killers in modern history.

Screenshot_20220502-211456_Chrome.jpg

the nazi josef mengel (whom even the nazis considered to be too cruel and extreme) was a reknowned and well respected physician.

Highly qualified scientists/doctors apparantly had no problem hurting innocent people in unit 731.

Would you agree with me that it is possible to have a very high iq but still be unloving,cruel and low consiouse?

The IQ test does not test for love or consciousness.  So yes one can be high in IQ and still be unloving, cruel, and low consciousness.  Just because we are good at one thing doesn't mean we are good at another.

Not really.  If you became twice as good at math, would you have any more love?

Actually, the better at math you are, the easier it becomes to get distracted from love/awakening.  You might dedicate your life to programming or chess or something if you're too good.

10 hours ago, 8gates said:

Would you agree with me that it is possible to have a very high iq but still be unloving,cruel and low consiouse?

Obviously

IQ is an extremely narrow measure of intelligence. Actual intelligence is a much broader and deeper thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously

IQ is an extremely narrow measure of intelligence. Actual intelligence is a much broader and deeper thing.

IQ is actually a pretty good measure of intelligence. IQ and EQ are different things though. EQ and consciousness are much more closely tied. You can't really learn to increase your IQ, but you can learn to increase your capacity for love.

I would say that IQ has no correlation to lovingness and consciousness. 

9 minutes ago, Ninja_pig said:

I would say that IQ has no correlation to lovingness and consciousness.

If that's true then IQ doesn't measure intelligence at all, because consciousness is intelligence.

High consciousness is possible at extremely low IQ. 

I have seen people with low IQ show remarkably strong psychic intelligence, a kind of intelligence that is never messured

I'm a bpd and I have autism and my IQ is low.

Despite that I have shown remarkable spiritual progress in terms of consciousness 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, Ninja_pig said:

@Leo Gura I guess I don't understand intelligence as you understand it.

Indeed

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If that's true then IQ doesn't measure intelligence at all, because consciousness is intelligence.

These images (in IQ tests) are so silly. I can literally train myself to be good at IQ tests. Every time I was taking one again I was doing better at it simply by knowing what you're supposed to do here and how they usually build these problems

IQ is a measure of test performance, it's a good predictor but a poor basis for a construct. Also most conceptions of intelligence are tightly related to "academic intelligence" and disregard other perspectives.

IQ is a great measure for saying how good you will be at something. I don't think it says anything about the quality or consciousness of that thing.

Let's take your serial killer example. Someone with a high IQ will be a good serial killer, someone with a low IQ will be a bad serial killer. It doesn't ever say anything about the goodness of serial killing.