Thought Art

I’ve realized this about Self Love: Not Being Nice

27 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, Thought Art said:

I’ve realized that if I am going to love myself fully and deeply given the harshness of the world, ie

1. ignorant selfish people, finance, one life, pain, suffering, survival etc

Then being nice and goodie two shoes just isn’t going to cut it. I need more thick face black heart style of spiritual understanding than the “Do Gooder” new Agee. Now, I’m going to build of life of balance, health and integrity but I’m not nice, and I’m not your friend. 

Im going to serve and create value for others because I Love reality. But, I know you don’t give a shit about me and I’m going to live in accordance that I am all alone in a brutal world. 

Im going to speak my mind even if it offends you, I’m going to live in my truth, I’m going to put my survival before yours and I’m going to honour my life. 

Most people are selfish devil assholes. Most people just want to serve themselves despite you. So, I’m fully acknowledging this and no longer living in a fantasy that by being nice to you people is going to help me.

While also balancing my holistic understanding and values of well being in the world. 

The thing is simple: the truth. 

remove every little lie from your life. be a  taliban of the truth. little by little you will see that every little lie was a ballast that chained you. something intolerable. the fact of having to make up the truth to please others humiliates you, makes you a poor idiot.

the pure truth, nothing more. clean, crystal clear and perfect, and if someone doesn't like... what do you care?  You will find who appreciate the truth. the others are worth nothing

@Breakingthewall I’m also learning yes. Be THE BRUTAL TRUTH. Wishful thinking makes a fool and a shitty life. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall I’m also learning yes. Be THE BRUTAL TRUTH. Wishful thinking makes a fool and a shitty life. 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

get ready to discover a strange phenomenon: there are people who hate the truth, they find it violent, disgusting, they can't stand it. those people will use strategies to be able to continue with their masquerade. a very typical one is to try to make you see that you are crazy, and another to block you completely, arguing that you are toxic. In fact you are. for their lie. if these people are your family, things are quite hard, but it is what it is. They are trying to keep you a submissive dog, slave as them. It's so obvious that's quite horrible that they don't realize. Over all when you are not talking about them, you are talking about you 

Remember, The Greeks forced Socrates to drink hemlock. for corrupting society

Edited by Breakingthewall

Try that, see how it goes.

You can still tell the truth, but be less harmful. What you got now is the realization that the rawest truth is is, the more truthful it is and you just want to roll with it, see where it takes you, which is quite fine when dealing with self, but it can get rusty when dealing with people, entities that are quite unlike you.

What will be the use of telling your truth in its rawest form, when it can not be received by these different people. You may be doing more needless harm, or confusion that way.

What if adapting your truth for the recipient is a better, or at least another way.

Also if you are conveying the message that you mean no harm (being nice), than the likelihood of the message being received is even greater.

The greatest con is that a part of the raw truth, as it came to you, will be lost in this language game of adaptation. Its up to you how you do it and to what degree and in what style.

You can be very truthful, but still do this. Look at gurus, they throw jokes, metaphors, let questions come in ect all the time and yet manage to convey truth.

I am not biased against any of the approaches, in fact I have the same dilemma. Cant see where the devil has his fingers in more.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha :D

What are you ha ha ha’ing? 

Are you laughing at me for being a fool?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I’m not saying go around like an idiot blabbering the hard truth to others. I’m not saying throw away social intelligence or awareness. I’m actually saying develop the highest social intelligence and awareness.

Im also not saying be completely selfish, cold, or unloving. I’m saying develop true compassion, warmth and love. But, because I’m broke and in debt and kinda got suckered into to some shit this year I wish I hadn’t… I am going full survival mode.

I mean, totally accepting the truth within myself. Not people pleasing. When it comes to survival and my material goals, while remaining in relative alignment with my values I’ll do whatever it fucking takes to escape wage slavery and create value in the world. 

Im not saying go around like an asshole fool. I’m saying, I’m not nice to please your ego because I don’t love myself enough to do so. 

I master acting intelligently in the social sphere.  

Intelligently!!! It means saying No when I mean know, yes when I mean yes and not being a weak doormat. It means Thick Face, Black Heart. Read that.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

nice is nothing but politics for giver and receiver, kind is a small step up, love is the only thing that makes the world go round

yes you can't just love everyone though, you have to be strategic, intentional, measured, discerning, wary, wise

what i see is that most don't merit any outpouring, they won't get a single benefit so the target have to be screened real carefully

love is the only reason to get up in the morning, if impossible on a given day theni happily stay in bed