puporing

Thoughts on what comes next...

57 posts in this topic

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Riiiight

And aliens will show up, and armagedon will happen, and jesus will return to earth, you can go on

Blind faith

Why not transform earth slowly, 1 evidence at a time

Edited by Chrisd

It's tough though.

I'd like to believe Bashar when he says aliens are going to show up next year.

I feel great energy when I watch the guy speak, unfortunately that just isn't enough

His predictions: https://www.reddit.com/r/Essassani/comments/40ymch/a_list_of_all_of_bashars_predictions_also_past/

One prediction that I personally remember, youtube video conveniently removed.

Prediction: We know that other forms of life exists

When: Between 2015-2017, focal point in the fall of 2016

Probability: 98%

@Chrisd Did you even watch the video?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

People never watch the videos they just comment on them lol. After watching though I can say that it certainly seems that he means the end of the world will be a new beginning for a shift in consciousness, I certainly hope so, I don’t think he means a physical end because it didn’t sound like that, maybe just a change and what he calls “the fall of the ego”

people might look like they are living less in what leo calls “devilry” and more in just awareness, it could be pretty but something tells me the ego will go down kicking and screaming. The great reset as shunya means it is not really going to be great for that many people they might just be in for a rude awakening lol

Edited by Gidiot

@Gidiot LOL good to know. I guess he does tend to have more provocative titles on these videos. xD

Yes - the transition to a collective recognition of the one consciousness. Wonder how long that's going to take, would be kind of a miracle if it happened in this lifetime. I was contemplating that, it's prob best for it to happen organically than to have a bunch of people going around trying to "convert" everyone... tricky. 

@puporing yea as leo and many other can intuit, you have to come to god or unity, it’s not going to force you to submit, it may gently nudge you or whisper to you, in my experience it’s very gentle and clever but I don’t think it’s going to drag you there, that’s the egos job lmao.

idk about your contemplations, things can move rapidly or stagnate depending on events or fate or how the process goes, at least politically you see a bit of a quick movement socially towards inclusion and unity, but lifestyle wise it may take a while to integrate, I still haven’t had enlightenment or that shift in consciousness, I still feel like a separate individual, and if I’m in the 1% percent of people actually doing practices from time to time than we may in fact have a long way to go as a collective.

but it’s kind of a mindfuck, sometimes I think my progress and intensity of practice has a direct impact on the “outside world” since I believe I’m imagining it, it’s quite the intuitive experience, it may be off topic but I guess it relates, for some reason the Ramana Maharishi quote comes to mind-

“The greatest thing you can do for the world is your own self realization”

Edited by Gidiot

6 hours ago, Gidiot said:

things can move rapidly or stagnate depending on events or fate or how the process goes

Yes that's how I see it too, anything is possible really. It does not move at a 'linear' fashion necessarily. Something can rapidly expand and become 'universal' when a minimum threshold is reached for example. As the limits of materialism are reached we will be forced to look beyond.. the initial stage might be quite slow.

6 hours ago, Gidiot said:

but it’s kind of a mindfuck, sometimes I think my progress and intensity of practice has a direct impact on the “outside world” since I believe I’m imagining it, it’s quite the intuitive experience, it may be off topic but I guess it relates, for some reason the Ramana Maharishi quote comes to mind-

“The greatest thing you can do for the world is your own self realization”

Yeah I feel that one as well. In some weird illogical way this rings true to me - both on a day to day/external level and in a mystical sense. It makes sense to me there's a great multiplier effect even if you stay a 'hermit', let alone ones who speak publicly or transmit through their work. 

I think the external world is just a reflection of the internal so I guess it makes sense that inner work impacts the outside, there have been studies that show how meditation can lower the crime rate if done locally. It’s not so weird, the yogis say your consciousness sends out subtle vibrations which effect the world around you and Sadhguru says only a handful of enlightened people can change the world. Interesting food for thought.

He means that each human is so powerful, that we not only build the world we see but when we die we build the next one.
You are it.  So when your life is terminated, a whole new world starts - and how you navigated with this playground is how you will in the next, we just keep growing.

I made a playlist with what I feel happens after death - it goes into the process of this, and i have one of Shunya's teachings on the bottom.  I made it with some previous members in mind, and ends on a "northern note" - as the north is where I would build my next world.  I put it in order - to offer peace to those who seek to escape this world, to give them hope that the next one will be better and to hopefully offer a better alternative.

Humans are world builders; we will make something completely new; when one takes psychedelics, they see to the level this goes.

I have tapped into the darker energies of the universe as well and unfortunately, they grow right under our noses - people connect to the light and they forget or eschew the darkness and it continues to work - undetected, corrupting the planet and human hearts.

The very best way to know what comes next is to practice dying - practice your own death and write about - memento mori - until you have a personal awakening.  I've chosen my world, my next life, it will be wild and in the north, like Alaska or something.

red-sunset-jasna-buncic.jpg

Ugh... this apocalyptic nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ugh... this apocalyptic nonsense.

LOL he seems to like to color things in that light for whatever reason, I wish he dropped it, I mostly ignore this when listening to his stuff. 

Was mostly interested in contemplating/hearing about what mass awakening might look like. 

There's not gonna be any mass awakening.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Many other prominent spiritual teachers say a mass awakening is happening. You are one of the few who says the opposite. Is there a main reason for your view on this topic ?

18 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Is there a main reason for your view on this topic ?

Look at the stupidity of mankind.

And anyway, the only one who can awaken is you.

We are going to evolve as usual. The only constant is change. Collective conscious hive mind will get more inter connected and open new possibilities.

@Leo GuraTrue, yet somehow I feel there's an intelligence in evolution more powerful than the stupidity of mankind. Otherwise this earth experiment will self destruct. 

Edited by Wilhelm44

@8gates Becoming a scientist is easy, I always got easy A's in physical science, physics, biology, zoology, in high school. What's hard though is math. Becoming a professional mathematician is 100 times harder than becoming a philosopher, intellectual, scientist, or awakening teacher. And I can see why Jordan Peterson took those pills and became addicted. The reason is because of his personality, and probably always felt anxious, so he took those pills and got addicted. Yeah, people might pursue awakening seriously one day. And everyone might have to decide for themselves if it's right for them.  Anyways, those are my personal thoughts on it. Will there be a mass awakening? Considering the fact that it takes a lot of dedication to get there?

No, not very probable. But then again, that's just my subjective logic, and other people may have other thoughts, but I'm not really interesting in group reasoning, so there. I'll just stick to what I think at all costs. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

@Leo Gura The stupidity of mankind, that's why we probably will be in an apocalyptic age before too long...
You think we can evolve before the planet runs out of resources?  I don't think we can.  I think the only way out is through individual awakening.

I've had a lot of insight into what Shunya talks about, there is a darkness in mankind, something that spreads - wetiko - and to see it is to cure it, but it feeds on illusion, and people would prefer to die in their illusions than to see the light, and they would rather take everyone down with them if possible.

I think you're too idealistic about what man can accomplish, I don't think we are in a good spot at all.

FD5sJhG.jpg

I don't think you are qualified to make a statement about the future of mankind.  All anyone can do is ride it out, try to do the best they can by others to the best of their ability - and to try and manifest a better world.

But if the world ends, I'm alright with it - let nature try again.  We aren't the most important species in the world.  Just a blip on the radar of the universe, really.