Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cepzeu

Best ways to open in loud night clubs?

4 posts in this topic

I've been trying to go out 2-3 nights a week and have been learning heaps about state, vibing, self amusement, and approaching.

The thing I'm still struggling with is opening in the loud nightclub. So far tapping the shoulder, or making eye contact and leaning in really close has done it for me but I'm just wandering what other people do.

I would say my voice is not naturally loud so yelling "hey!" Hasn't often worked for me, guess that could be something to improve

42 minutes ago, Cepzeu said:

I would say my voice is not naturally loud so yelling "hey!" Hasn't often worked for me

I would delete that mental program.

Bring more awareness to your voice and how it responds when you’re “in state” vs “out of state”. What I think you’ll see is that your voice naturally unlocks a lot more when you’re in state.

This is because your voice is controlled by your nervous system. Your mind is unconsciously always sending messages to your voice about how much you are “allowed” to project. The safer you feel, the more it opens up.

Aren't loud night clubs annoying? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I like clubs that have either smoking areas or areas that are quiet enough to talk

Then you can either approach girls there or approach girls in the louder parts and if they seem receptive you can go to the quieter part and talk

You kinda have to have good body language in the louder parts of the club and stick to super simple sentences

I’ve noticed that leaning into girls too much to talk to them or putting my ear up to them to hear what they said seems to give off bad vibes, at least when I do it. Idk why. I’d be interested to know if anyone else has had that experience