Taus

Why did God make this hellhole?

58 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2022 at 2:16 PM, Galyna said:

@Taus Evolution needs contrast for the sake of growth and experience , paradise cannot be known without hell.

What is your conception of paradise and God? Do you believe God needs to evolve?

On 5/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, Cykaaaa said:

There is a clear answer: Experience is its own point. You will not get any other "logical" reason here.

How did you reach such a firm conclusion? Did you experience ego death or learn this from someone?

God created beauty. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Because that's what God is.  God is everything.

In your conception of God, does God have control over how it manifests? In other words, can God choose? Or when you say God is everything, do you mean God is all possibilities period and that every possible manifestation must exist?

An all-powerful God would mean that God has total freedom of choice to create or abstain from creating the "hellhole," or any other arbitrary term for an egoic existence like beauty or paradise or ocean of love. (For those who believe in the "ocean of love," don't look at the pictures in this article: https://www.worldofvegan.com/shark-finning/.) :(

knNXMJF.jpg

il_1588xN.790067342_ftij.jpg

I don't know, you tell me.

Bright delphic disillusions
Paints the way, vivid grey
Follow that, luring path
And take the leap
Right where it..

Here they come, twilight times
Prepare yourself, for the fall
Let dark light ease the impact
And take the leap
Right where it ends

Bright delphic disillusions
Paints the way, vivid grey
Follow that, luring path
And take the leap
Right where it ends

Edited by Loba

The irony of this entire thread. He said why did God make this hellhole....and yet me reading all the responses to this thread...all the variations...was literally heaven!!! Without variety, without contrast, there is no meaning. The distinction, the hate, the greed, the pain, the pleasure, the love, the holy, it all creates the unpredictable, the brand new day. All of these infinite loops are amazing, and unique.

Here is a secret you may not realize....words are magic spells powered by love. Its one of the greatest secrets out there, raise your consciousness and you will notice this. So tell me....how is something a hell hole when by your choice you can CHOOSE to make it heaven or hell?

If you live in hell its because you have CHOSEN that for yourself. Remember words are magic spells, so by your thoughts, emotions, and words you CREATE your reality. Don't react to your environment....consciously create it by speaking and feeling the reality in the present that you want. It takes discipline and practice but if you do it you will get it....or you can just unconsciously create your reality through reaction and live in hell. YOUR CHOICE!!! Choice by the way is HEAVEN, and Heaven is LOVE!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I evolved... like just now, I got smarter.  Check this out, this must be what God does, it gives a good answer into why, too.

pbxsU6p.png

Edited by Loba

Beauty

You know that
I don't blame a thing on you, baby
I don't blame a thing on you
I wish that
You could show a little more devotion
Even though you're scared of your emotions

q4IjP0u.jpg

Don't know what to do
Whenever you're facing me
I wish that you knew, baby
(Wish that you know what to do)
If you could pull through
You know I'll be there for you

And if there's something on your mind going through
I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you

JiDURkE.jpg

You know that
And I wish that you knew
How I feel for you and I'll follow you, yeah
I keep on waiting for you to change your mind

BQb2Zx9.jpg

Don't know what to do
Whenever you're facing me
I wish that you knew, baby
(Wish that you know what do)
If you could pull through

Ggghc6m.jpg

You know that
And I wish that you knew
How I feel for you and I'll follow you, yeah
I keep on waiting for you to change your mind

Pp7cMAz.jpg

It's in the atmosphere.

Beauty and death are one and the same.

Edited by Loba

On 1.5.2022. at 6:54 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't give this chance for many people, but you're my friend, so I'll be a little bit generous and offer to trade my Middle-Eastern paradise with your European hellhole slash paradise for a reasonable price, nothing too expensive for one of my favorite Advaitas ???

PM me for more details ???

Hope you are from United Arab Emirates then we have a deal.???

22 hours ago, Taus said:

In your conception of God, does God have control over how it manifests? In other words, can God choose? Or when you say God is everything, do you mean God is all possibilities period and that every possible manifestation must exist?

An all-powerful God would mean that God has total freedom of choice to create or abstain from creating the "hellhole," or any other arbitrary term for an egoic existence like beauty or paradise or ocean of love. (For those who believe in the "ocean of love," don't look at the pictures in this article: https://www.worldofvegan.com/shark-finning/.) :(

God does have freedom of choice, but it sees everything without bias, so to God a hellhole is as good as any place.

14 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Hope you are from United Arab Emirates then we have a deal.???

Sorry, buddy. You missed your chance, already making deals with new devils ???

And no. My paradise is far, far better than any UAE. And it's way higher than Khalifa Tower ??‍??

You may apply again in the next reincarnation ???

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Sorry, buddy. You missed your chance, already making deals with new devils ???

And no. My paradise is far, far better than any UAE. And it's way higher than Khalifa Tower ??‍??

You may apply again in the next reincarnation ???

Yes I will reincarnate with 72 virgins around me.All I have to do is to switch religion on my deathbed from this new age/hinduism (You are God) c... to islam and I am all set.(no emojis want to sound masculine).

Edited by Zeroguy

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes I will reincarnate with 72 virgins around me.All I have to do is to switch religion on my deathbed from this new age/hinduism (You are God) c... to islam and I am all set.(no emojis want to sound masculine).

The general population doesn't know about this, but with the proper cheats you might get an infinite number of virgins ???

Of course, the cheats are paid. Follow this link: SCAM ???

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The general population doesn't know about this, but with the proper cheats you might get an infinite number of virgins ???

Of course, the cheats are paid. Follow this link: SCAM ???

23 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I just have to bribe the Allah.That sounds way to catholic to me .I am allah so by default I can't bribe myself.Randomize 'til I get harem is the best way.???

@Taus you spend too much time around men, that's why you feel like you're in hell. The moment you stop hanging around men, you'll be in heaven. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

I sometimes feel mad at God for making me a failure at so many things. So much of this experience just seems arbitrary. 

Okay, dick move infinite creative being. Is me, isn't me. ? why u do this

When I was writing music I was creating all these different altered states. It was the more ecstatic and beautiful thing and the whole world would disapear. If I was God I would live the life of a successful, grounded happy ecstatic musiician. 

Yet, I am God apparently and I am broke.... Taking a marketing course to sell Qigong courses to rich office employees. Which, is great as well I guess. But, It's not writing ecstatic love songs to the universe. 

What did god give me in return? Tinnitus, a cheating girlfriend, people calling me racist etc... It really showed me the love.

Sure, it's love. But, it's not your friend.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Taus The ego is NOT the problem. 

The ego is bias. So as long as the ego gets eveything it wants and it gets nothing of what it doesn't want, the ego is perfectly happy and in paradise.

There are infinitely many such heavenly realms in Infinity and all egos in these heavens are perfectly happy.

Suffering only begins when the ego doesn't get what it wants and gets what it doesn't want.

And these realms can be regarded as hellholes.

A all powerful God could theoretically create only perfect realms.

But God is unbiased therefore God allows all scenarios of Infinity. God is all of Infinity. God loves all of Infinity because God's love is unconditional.

So in a sense the problem is not that the ego is biased, but that God is unbiased.