Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

I need to Know Why Life is this Exact way

18 posts in this topic

I feel like I need to get to the bottom of why i am me at this particular time.

I get that im god imagining everything blah blah blah. but I wanna know why this exact dream.

Is there even an answer to that question? or is the question why just a stupid fabrication. idk

but I feel like I can't rest until I find out.

A puddle of water could wail and lament to the universe, "Oh God, why did you make my contours this exact shape with this exact amount of water!". But to someone looking at this who isn't the puddle, it looks like a silly question and existential crisis. The puddle was formed randomly, just an event occurring in probabilities, for absolutely no reason.

But to the puddle's lament, I'd pessimistically suggest that the nature of this world is vanity. "I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity, a futile grasping and chasing after the wind"

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

There is a book called My Big TOE by Thomas Campbell that provides a highly sophisticated answer to this question. It might be worth checking out. I have also been watching a lecture series recently that seeks to answer a related question. It's called Awakening From the Meaning Crisis.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLND1JCRq8Vuh3f0P5qjrSdb5eC1ZfZwWJ

Leo also has a video on the topic:

Your answer can be found in Conversations With God.

You may not understand it (I still don't), but my heart tells me that is it.

@Julian gabriel An answer to this question implies making reality a different way. Well the question itself implies this.

And so in which direction can you make reality such that it answer itself? Now this is futile surely, recursive, for you have then something new to question which non the less is pretty much the same.

The question is the output, it simply will not be both the input and resolute unlike most questions given an answer.

If you accept that consciousness is emergent of a mystical entity that non the less necessitates it to which everything is a proof, then the question is retrospectively considered a confusion. "Why is it precisely here, in this body at this time that I am" is a question many people who discover their essential emptiness wrestle with, the answer is that the question is emergent of it, that the question tries to escape what it considers a prison but is instead its ultimate and only potential.

A better way to say it is that you imagine that you could potentially be something else, and therefore desire an answer for why you ended up limited to a singular consciousness. Well I am here to tell you that it is absurd to give imagination such a power.

Edit: it is not absurd to imagine anything, but it is absurd to give questions any validity based on it alone, that is expecting to get an answer that does not include its own negation when the predicate of the question is an infinite range of fantasy. 

It does not stem any less from confusion a question that contains magnitudes of awe, and it takes extreme effort to translate awe to a good question. Many geniuses have lived their whole life incapable of perfecting this art.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

10 hours ago, lmfao said:

A puddle of water could wail and lament to the universe, "Oh God, why did you make my contours this exact shape with this exact amount of water!". But to someone looking at this who isn't the puddle, it looks like a silly question and existential crisis. The puddle was formed randomly, just an event occurring in probabilities, for absolutely no reason.

But to the puddle's lament, I'd pessimistically suggest that the nature of this world is vanity. "I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity, a futile grasping and chasing after the wind"

beautiful ... and what for you constitutes vanity

the person in your life who treats you the worst is here to teach you the most ... understand this thoroughly

when you see through this lens, you realize that the world you are in could not be one speck more perfect for your maximal unfoldment

everything is designed with you in mind to extract the highest return in the least time

in short, life is unimaginably perfect and existence has your back every step of the way

12 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

I get that im god imagining everything blah blah blah. but I wanna know why this exact dream.

Is there even an answer to that question? or is the question why just a stupid fabrication. idk

but I feel like I can't rest until I find out.

So you can be you at this particular time.  Dont over complicate.  Thats what the ego likes to do.

1=1 Absolutely.

Why isnt 1 a 2? Because its 1.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You are the sum of your genetics, your soul's past life experiences, your cultural upbringing, your parents, and the laws of physics which allowed reality in this particular simulation to manifest in the manner in which is has. You have free will, and yet at the same time you don't.  You make of this dream whatever mindset you decide to hold. Take responsibility for your thoughts, perspective, habits, and mindset, and seek to make the best version of yourself. Don't play the victim and place all the problems for your life out there on some boogeyman. Good dreaming!

One thing I like to do is see people who push my buttons as an opportunity for growth. I ask myself why they push my buttons and what it is about my programming that causes me to get annoyed, angry or whatever... along with trying to be more present moment focused and not living on the past or catastrophizing about some future outcome.

Edited by sholomar

19 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Is there even an answer to that question?

It is a great question and there is a great answer. But it's not something that can be stated or understood verbally. Only an epic awakening will do the trick.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is a great question and there is a great answer. But it's not something that can be stated or understood verbally. Only an epic awakening will do the trick.

The answer is meaning has no meaning.  Thus something is what it is for itself

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The question wasn't really about meaning.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The question wasn't really about meaning.

Thats what that question ultimately is based on.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Thats what that question ultimately is based on.

If you wonder why there is a toilet in front of you, that's not a question of meaning.

Related question- if my frame of existence is the only thing that exists, why would God choose to stare at my computer screen all day, when it could otherwise fill that frame with an infinite fractal of all possible experiences at once?

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you wonder why there is a toilet in front of you, that's not a question of meaning.

Its not that theres a toilet - its why its an oval shape and not a square shape.  There is no preference of one shape over another

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 1.05.2022 at 2:02 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@Julian gabriel

On 30.04.2022 at 6:03 AM, Julian gabriel said:

Is there even an answer to that question?

Yes, here it is:

You want to know Yourself.

Edited by tedens

As above, so below.

Wq3xWyd.jpg

I'll seek you out
Flay you alive

One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain

I got nothing for you to gain
I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly, I will play my ace

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace

Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace
Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace

d02b1f0c83c53b02ee96cacacb9be5a1.jpg

XGrlPKb.jpg

"I can't feel anything at all without you."

As above, so below.

yydboWu.jpg

Let go of the need to know, let go of the need for life, let go of the need to be, and let your imagination run free, right it down, get it out, and see what you find and without a doubt - the answer you seek, is in your heart, you see?  You will feel it there and it has no words, thin as a strand of hair, this awareness, will tell you everything you need, and give you everything you want to be.  We are all babies in the process of becoming our greater selves, so put this idea on the shelf, and just See why it is the way it must Be.  

JyWVQBY.jpg

We can only guess, as to your heart, we are only guests.  Sit outside in nature, spend as much time with it, and see how everything grows and dies, comes and goes, you are a part of that process, a little fingerprint - and that fingerprint is unique to you.

tumblr_inline_p7te93ibWK1raprkq_500.gifv

You'll find it in the smallest of things - life and death and everything "in-between".

whats-wrong-with-time2_orig.jpg

Seth Speaks :: Consciousness Without an Object :: No Reason :: When I Grow Up

1ECnGX.gif

When I grow up
I want to be a forester
Run through the moss on high heels
That's what I'll do
Throwing out a boomerang
Waiting for it to come back to me

When I grow up
I want to live near the sea
Crab claws and bottles of rum
That's what I'll have
Staring at a seashell
Waiting for it to embrace me

I put my soul into what I do
Last night I drew a funny man
With dog eyes and a hanging tongue
It goes way back
I never like that sad look
From someone who wants to be loved by you

I'm very good with plants
When my friends are away
They let me keep the soil moist
On the seventh day I rest
For a minute or two
Then back on my feet and call for you

You've got cucumbers on your eyes
Too much time spent on nothing
Waiting for a moment to arise
The face in the ceiling
And arms too long
I'm waiting for him to catch me

Waiting for you to embrace me, oh-oh

1CLfvKf.jpg

Just keep looking within - don't worry about which questions you have, just start from one point to the other and see where you get, have all the answers already inside of you.
This dream, from the baseline, is like a clay and you can mold it through right or wrong action, of which you are given free will.  In the grand scheme of things there is no right or wrong, but the feedback loops that you create from will give a certain pattern.

K7Fuf3p.jpg

Why is life this exact way?

In order to start the sequence... we need to add a one...

6033598bd926beec23881cecbc8cf90c.gif

Break me in don't break me down
Swimming in these empty towns
I wonder if it's all so master planned
Diving into sweeter bliss
Falling fair before we miss
Taste the taste before it's gone and you're too late

Won't change what I am
To find who you are
Can't stay in these lines
When I'm bursting at the seams
My body might collapse