SQAAD

I Feel Unloveable By Others

25 posts in this topic

@Aleister Crowleyy Dude chill tf out

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Do any of you guys recommend some specific content about this process of triggering/releasing?

Depends on what you are struggling with. I've built my understanding of releasing through years of research, experimentation, immersion into workshops, events and social interactions. So a lot of it is intuitive to me. And most content is either presented in a way that it is very abstract, partial and also not tailored to your specific issues. Or it is very specific to a single issue. So depending on what you are dealing with, I can give more specific recommendations. 

@JonasVE12
Sure! I like how you suggested finding out and bringing up the emotional garbage. I just wonder about how to release it properly. Maybe using a meditation setting, a ritual, or a step-by-step process. I tried "releasing" during a few emotional burnouts. But it doesn't worked for me like an effective and complete therapeutic process. 

In theory, it seems very simple, but I wanted to dive deeper into how it literally happens to get more accuracy and motivation. 

Thanks for your attention! 

1 hour ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

@JonasVE12
Sure! I like how you suggested finding out and bringing up the emotional garbage. I just wonder about how to release it properly. Maybe using a meditation setting, a ritual, or a step-by-step process. I tried "releasing" during a few emotional burnouts. But it doesn't worked for me like an effective and complete therapeutic process. 

In theory, it seems very simple, but I wanted to dive deeper into how it literally happens to get more accuracy and motivation. 

Thanks for your attention! 

You are welcome. I've been sitting her for a few minutes thinking about what to respond in order for you to really get something out of it. I'm just going to say that you can always PM me and I would be happy to have an in depth conversations with you about this topic. I have some valuable resources as well that I can share with you.