KoryKat

the Gurus on here answering everything as "consciousness" is annoying

55 posts in this topic

How many of yall are off your asses actually walking the walk like getting results ??

Are you hitting the gym??

Are you making 6-figure income??

Do you have a smoking hot sex life??

What are you doing besides preaching out your asses??

Arm-chair gurus , its time to be called out.

Im not saying there isnt truth to it... im saying its one-dimensional naive laziness , being over-indulgent to "go-with-the-flow" while living in your parents basements. 

Seriously. What actual real results are you getting in life? Look at people like Elon Musk *actually* doing something and tell me how you measure up in terms of concrete success.

Much love

-Kory

It really blows my mind that you would go to a forum of people with anti-cultural values and then measuring them by how little they perform by the standards of general cultural values, without even providing reason or evidence to why this general culture is better, that is a dimensional leap of folly.

Though I agree on one remark, they are pretty annoying.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I agree with you to some extent, too may spiritual people don't actually contribute anything to society and just end up being leaches.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

"Back in the day" when the forum was still new, there were lots of people on the emotional problems sub section who were irritating for this exact reason. Things got way better. I actually left the forum for some years because once I posted while being in a suicidal state, and I got some very dumb replies along the lines of "experience infinite love", "go to India and see how bad others have it". I also remember a thread a few years back, where someone said that he/she'll kill himself, and people were making memes about how that dude will experience infinite love and become one with the universe. That was the last straw for me and destroyed any respect I had for so called "enlightened" people around here who in fact have an immature spiritual ego. I hope it got deleted since then. 

6 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

It really blows my mind that you would go to a forum of people with anti-cultural values and then measuring them by how little they perform by the standards of general cultural values, without even providing reason or evidence to why this general culture is better, that is a dimensional leap of folly.

Though I agree on one remark, they are pretty annoying.

"General cultural values"??? In what reality do you live?

if you want to make a difference in the world, it takes ACTION. Action gets results... thats not a general cultural value, that is just the reality all human beings live in.

Nothing happens without action, this is fundamental... not cultural.

And massive action is what it takes to make *any* significant impact.

You want the world to change? Society to be better? It comes from getting results. 

Are these arm-chair gurus writing books or making content? Lemme know if so...mostly it seems like people doing fking nothing...and its obvious these same people dont know what they are really talking about when they answer *every* question like "Consciousness is everything is the only thing you need to know"... 

There is a reason Leo has TONNNSS of content...its because you CAN NOT oversimplify everything to "Consciousness is everything and thats that"

cmonnnn wake up

@Ryan_047  "immature spiritual ego" you nailed it...amen brotha

Edited by KoryKat

Spoken like a true Orange.

One day you'll be like this guy and stop caring about materialistic shit

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

Umm are you okay? You do realize yellow/turquoise is orange also,right

You dont become Turquoise without Orange.

Ego much bud??

Also thanks, ive had a shadow problem at orange, so I do appreciate hearing that im learning to express it.

Ive been the arm-chair guru. But ive been brutally self-honest and faced those inner demons and acknowledged ive been full of shit deceiving myself... because i havent had the results of my dreams coming true.

Maybe you should ask yourself why your dreams havent manifested?

Where is your website like Leos? got any books or content youve made yourself??

Edited by KoryKat

2 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

@thisintegrated

Umm are you okay? You do realize yellow/turquoise is orange also,right

You dont become Turquoise without Orange.

Ego much bud??

Jeez you're toxic.  Refresh the page.

Amazing.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Jeez you're toxic.  Refresh the page.

Way to hide from truth... 

keep hiding my dude.

Its "toxic" because you are interpreting it as a threat to your fragile ego.

Much love

-Kory

Edited by KoryKat

Everything is a distraction, there's no action to take. The quicker you realize that the quicker you will awaken.

3 minutes ago, Closed said:

Everything is a distraction, there's no action to take. The quicker you realize that the quicker you will awaken.

Bullshit 100%

ive been sucked into that trap. Just being real with you, its a trap. Ask any serious professional like Leo. Leo takes a lottt of action, you are being delusional. 

6 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I agree with you to some extent, too may spiritual people don't actually contribute anything to society and just end up being leaches.

Gotta have compassion for the spiritual bypassers too you know ^_^

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

Bullshit 100%

ive been sucked into that trap. Just being real with you, its a trap. Ask any serious professional like Leo. Leo takes a lottt of action, you are being delusional. 

Your whole life is nothing but a distraction. What do you do in life? Pursue money? Fame? Sex? Knowledge? Happiness? Everything you can think of other than awakening from this dream is a distraction. Leo made an entire episode on distractions and how to avoid them. Watch this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZPSLBTJXds

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Gotta have compassion for the spiritual bypassers too you know ^_^

I do. Thats why im here trying to help you. 

If you arent living life to your fullest potential to make your dreams come true... then you are doing it wrong.

Im not a sugar coater. Im brutally honest.

Much love

-Kory

Edited by KoryKat

Naysayers

What does Self-Actualization mean to you????

Edited by KoryKat

4 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

Naysayers

What does Self-Actualization mean to you????

A distraction. More content inside a meaningless dream. Awaken now instead of chasing.

OK I am just going to assume this is not a troll post.

@KoryKat I agree with you that there is a lot of "just be more conscious brahhhh" stuff that goes around on this forum. Although Leo will deny this, I believe that this general attitude is largely perpetuated by him. This is definitely a problem because even if people believe the need to be more conscious, telling them so will do nothing to actually make the more conscious.

If you really want to know why this general forum is not exactly results focused though, I will offer an explanation.

Of course it is important to pursue things like physical health, wealth, sex life, the lot. And even if you are a "spiritual" person, these are things that you should still consider important. Because they are. Again, the things you mentioned will always be important. A person like Elon Musk is doing very well in general I think. He is doing a lot for society and he is really pushing humanity forward technologically. And I agree we need more people like him, and we should look up to a person like him. I have a poster of him smoking a blunt in my room.

The trouble is, though, that these things alone simply do not make people feel happy, fulfilled, and a peace. Have you ever really asked yourself Why you value these types of results so much? Have you ever questioned, "What is is about money, sex, health, success, knowledge, and perseverance that makes me want to pursue it?" Your psyche is deep and nuanced, and the world would not be fixed if everyone had these things. Action is too simple of a solution. You can't just go around "taking massive action" and expect everything to work out. Humans don't work like that.

You really have to expand your knowledge, have uncompromising compassion, and seek truth above all else to become fully human. What you ARE, what you CAN BE, it's just so far beyond just things that you can acquire in the "real world". I highly recommend that you look into spiral dynamics and specifically study stage orange. You will find that all of the values listed as being stage orange pretty much exactly line up with how you think. Remember to treat it all with openminded skepticism. There are some things that you will disagree with, or may even become defensive about. Just realize it is a model and is meant to educate and not accuse. 

So basically, the reason why people are less focused on results is because it is more important to focus on internal matters in your mind and soul in order to truly grow. 

Although you don't realize it, everyone's just trying to help you.  Actualization is a long process, and you're just not yet ready for the more abstract parts that come later on in your journey.  Chase money and women, suffer a few more decades, and maybe then you'll be ready for these discussions.

It's just an unfortunate side-effect of Leo's content.  His videos attract two kinds of people: 1. self-actualizers, and 2. incels / guys into "pick-up" / "success".  These two groups of people should never have been put together in the same forum.

Edited by thisintegrated

Not only annoying, but also technically wrong.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)